Why Does My Threads/posts Get Deleted?

Donz

Hi Guys,

I Dont mean to sound like a whinger, but some of my posts get deleted for weak reasons and I thought i had a great thread going in the general Forum, Its was "Picture & member ifo" thread and it was pinned up the top and now i see its been deleted and replaced with a simular one??

why was that??

Hi Guys,

I Dont mean to sound like a whinger, but some of my posts get deleted for weak reasons and I thought i had a great thread going in the general Forum, Its was "Picture & member ifo" thread and it was pinned up the top and now i see its been deleted and replaced with a simular one??

why was that??

It was moved to the Farang Pub sub-forum.

cv

Hi Guys,

why was that??

It was moved to the Farang Pub sub-forum.

cv

arrrr now i feel like a dumb ass :o

ok then delete this thread

Hi Guys,

why was that??

I think it was a very good idea Donz; it's just moved (as said above) to the right forum. Have a look there, everybody likes it!

LaoPo

No worries Donz, it was partly my fault. After pinning it up there someone rightly pointed out that there were so many pinned topics in General that it was getting really messy. Had I left a redirect link it would have cluttered it even worse so I moved it without the referral link.

cv