Girl Is Sex Slave To Older Man, How To Help?

bamboozled

'Bamboozled' Good and fair point that they never truly have opportunity to pay off their debt, and I guess if they were good income generator, the last thing they would want to do is get rid of them.

I did hear of another story, several years ago now- where the Police stormed a brothel and set all the prostitutes 'Free' - but they had no where to go, and no way to generate income - so first thing they did was look for the next brothel to work in and make money. The police may not be interested.

Sad times, but reality

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's that simple when dealing with men like this. She is not captive in the sense that she can never leave the house. She is captive because she cannot leave him...he has threatened to kill her family. And I assume he would search for her, most likely find her, knowing her routine, where she works, etc...and punish her as he sees fit. When you don't have money your options become very limited. I thought of the police but I have the impression they don't do much in these situations.

The story could be false and she could be making it all up for whatever reasons. That is why I would like to be a third party to helping her thus removing any ulterior motives she might have. If I can provide her with info to help herself then she is free to make use of it. Plus, honestly, I don't want some crazy guy after me, killer or not.

I will check Pavena, thank you.

if your accusations have a leg to stand on alert the pavena foundation as others have said, if they are just hearsay, butt out.