The Best Thing About Today Was....

puukao

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your next holiday isn't anywhere in SEA as I just got back from Vietnam and it's smoky just like over here

My allergic reaction to this smoke is dying down! I've never had it so bad in my life but all in all, I still love it here.

Next year it will be family holidays away from the heavy smoke, and I always remind myself that a bad day here is better than a good day back where I came from....wherever that was.

Happy days....

Nah, not sure yet. I can't plan tomorrow yet alone next year....

Let's see. I spied two camel toes on Suthep road.

Got some long procrastinated stuff done in my smog bunker.

:D

Threw a dart on the map of northern Thailand.

Don't let a native catch you doing that!

Best thing? Getting up at the crack of Dawn. :whistling:

and was that Dawns best thing about today also?

Being able to work from home today :)

It meant I got a lie in as I didn't have to drive 30 minutes to the office and my wife brought me home a huge slab of the cake her and her friends couldn't finish at lunch that would normally have gone to my nephews

Learning how to write Thai characters for the first time today (it's been 4-5 months, and I've finished 3 beginning thai language courses; however, I still only know about 40 words). No pressure, I am just doing this for fun as I prepare for my trip back home. hope the snow is gone there....

Excited about getting up early for a good bike ride.

• Like 1

Best thing today: being alive and kicking..still happily married:)

Like wise and the wife is happily married. Today we got to see GI Joe she was really excited about that.

Stopped in at the Nok air office and got a price for her daughter to return to Nankhong Sri Tammart. She is going to bus it up and fly back.

Got a free flight from Hawaii to Japan, which I can do as a Navy retiree even though I'm low priority on their sign-up list. Looking at another free flight to Singapore in the morning, then hop to Don Muang where my honey will meet me. :-)

. . . or guys thinking that just because you give them a smile its a green light for being pestered . . .

Wait . . . what ?!!

What's confusing about that? Perhaps it's never occurred to you that not everyone on here is a male (or a heterosexual male)...or are you just surprised to learn that a woman smiling at you isn't an invasion to pester?

:)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Already done biking to the palace and back....36 minutes to doi suthep, which is fine from the zoo....and then to the palace another 20 minutes. 90% odds this will be the best part of my day....

but coming back down......wow, there is a lot of oil on the road.....and i'm too old to look for any descending records with those kids of conditions.

I don't remember my tires being black this morning.....haha.

:)

The sun went down and it's cooling off finally!!

Yeah sodding hot today eh? My desktop digital thermometer is reading 102.3F/39.1C (6pm ish)- with all doors n windows open and two fans on (aircon has been off for over a year now - might have to start putting it on at this rate)

Edited by wolf5370
  • Like 1