Chalerm Denies Meeting Thaksin In Hong Kong

webfact

Chalerm denies meeting Thaksin in Hong Kong
Pimnara Pradubwit
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung Tuesday denied that he met former PM Thaksin Shinawatra in Hong Kong on Monday.

He admitted that he went to Hong Kong and he really wanted to meet Thaksin but he failed to locate the former prime minister because "Thaksin's mobile phone could not be contacted".

Chalerm added he knew nothing about reports that many people had flown to meet Thaksin in Hong Kong following speculations that the Cabinet would be reshuffled.

"How did they know PM Yingluck would reshuffle her Cabinet or not," he said.

Asked if Thaksin was worried about the Bt2-trillion borrowing bill, Chalerm said he didn't meet Thaksin so he did not know that Thaksin was worried about the bill or not. Chalerm said he himself was not worried about the bill at all.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-03-26

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be chastised by your skyping master and following failing to get hold of him where others succeeded. Our Dept. PM Pol. Captain Chalerm seems to have lost his magic touch.

PS "Thaksin's mobile phone could not be contacted". Probably a classic case of "bat mot" :-)

• Like 2

"Asked if Thaksin was worried about the Bt2-trillion borrowing bill, Chalerm said he didn't meet Thaksin so he did not know that Thaksin was worried about the bill or not."

Corker!! clap2.gif

-mel.

• Like 1

Frankly who cares what the idiots are doing - just more waste of newspaper space. Every time I see / hear about these stupid and idiotic Nation news reports just confirms my long held decision to never purchase or read the poorly written trash it churns out as an excuse for news reporting.

meaning you don't like the Nation?

• Like 1

Frankly who cares what the idiots are doing - just more waste of newspaper space. Every time I see / hear about these stupid and idiotic Nation news reports just confirms my long held decision to never purchase or read the poorly written trash it churns out as an excuse for news reporting.

meaning you don't like the Nation?

Guess you could draw that inference.

• Like 1

Regardless of whether Chalerm did or didn't meet the "T" that's he's business , its nearly a bloody free world or it used to be , my worry is ,how come a criminal who breached bail , still hasn't payed the tax on a 1 billion business deal with Tamerask Holdings, majority owned by the Singapore government, can move around the world so freely , bet I couldn't.bah.gif

• Like 1

He admitted that he went to Hong Kong and he really wanted to meet Thaksin but he failed to locate the former prime minister because "Thaksin's mobile phone could not be contacted".

Maybe Chalerms number was blocked, what could translate in Chalerm not being included in the Cabinet reshuffle.