First Extension Of Non-O Visa (Marriage)

Hi guys,

I copy / pasted the list below from:

http://samutprakan.immigration.go.th/visa-extension/to-support-a-wife-who-is-thai-citizen-or-who-is-a-permanent-resident.html

In case of the applicant is working need more documents:

1. A copy of work permit or receiving work permit form ( WP.2 )
2. Proof of corporate registration e.g. certificate of incorporation of company or partnership certified by the Registrar with validity for 6 months
3. Letter from the applicant’s company to certify salary that the applicant receives not less than 40,000 baht per month (identifier position and salary)
4. Personal Corporation income Tax (PND.1) in latest 3 months. Must be certified by the tax.
5. Personal in come tax for previous year (PND.91) with receipt. Must be certified by the tax.
6. Copy of latest monthly social security contributions return filed with the Social Security Office (Form STM1-10 สตม.1-10). Must be certified by the social security office.
7. Map showing location of company
8. Pictures which show the company’s office during normal working hours and the applicant’s responsibility.

Does anyone know what points 2, 4, 5 & 6 are??? I think point 5 is the salary slip though...

I'm currently working on a three month temporary contract which will turn into a one-year contract after that period. As far as I know I'm not paying into social security during these three months.

Thanks a lot for information sharing.

At most immigration offices you only need to show monthly income of at least 40K baht for 3 months proven by tax payments (salary slip) and work permit.

Info you posted may be out of date or incorrect.

Edited by ubonjoe

At most immigration offices you only need to show monthly income of at least 40K baht for 3 months proven by tax payments (salary slip) and work permit.

Info you posted may be out of date or incorrect.

Thanks ubonjoe.

Um, just a bit surprised that I don't get any more replies. Is it a very daft question I am asking here?

blink.png

Perhaps I answered your question well enough no body bothered to reply.smile.png

Samut Prakans website is not the best source of info because it appears they just copied and pasted a lot of info that does not apply to the topic covered.

This will give your topic a bump to where somebody also might reply.

No not daft it is the source of the info you posted.

Have a look at clause 2.20 of Immigration Bureau Order 305/2551 for info.

5. Only for Criteria (5) and (6), the applicant must attach a funds deposit certificate issued by a bank in Thailand and a copy of a bankbook, or attach documents proving that the parents or alien husband earns an average monthly income of no less than Baht 40,000 throughout the year, such as any particular individual income tax return together with payment receipt, evidence of receiving retirement pension, evidence of receiving interest from funds deposit, or evidence of having other funds issued by the relevant agency. An affidavit must also be submitted confirming the alien’s marital or parental status with a Thai national.

Edited by ubonjoe
  • Like 1

No not daft it is the source of the info you posted.

Have a look at clause 2.20 of Immigration Bureau Order 305/2551 for info.

5. Only for Criteria (5) and (6), the applicant must attach a funds deposit certificate issued by a bank in Thailand and a copy of a bankbook, or attach documents proving that the parents or alien husband earns an average monthly income of no less than Baht 40,000 throughout the year, such as any particular individual income tax return together with payment receipt, evidence of receiving retirement pension, evidence of receiving interest from funds deposit, or evidence of having other funds issued by the relevant agency. An affidavit must also be submitted confirming the alien’s marital or parental status with a Thai national.

Thanks a lot again ubonjoe. That's a good link you posted. I will tell Samut Prakan Immigration how rubbish their website is next time I visit them... thumbsup.gif