What’S Under Your Covers?

DreamHygiene

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul from DreamHygiene called me on Sunday, met me in our home on Monday and will do the job next Monday. he also promised me a bag with a few billion murdered mites when the job is done.

interested parties can expect my progress report Monday evening.

Paul from DreamHygiene called me on Sunday, met me in our home on Monday and will do the job next Monday. he also promised me a bag with a few billion murdered mites when the job is done.

interested parties can expect my progress report Monday evening.

I will leave the job of counting the little critters to you!

• Like 1

Good Morning,

How dirty is your mattress?
All of us spent a 1/3 of our lives on the bed, it is most important to clean & sanitize the mattress on a regular basis. Thailand's high humidity climate is the ideal condition for dust mites, micro-organisms & bacteria to thrive.

post-161356-0-74871600-1364950615_thumb.

Our Process,

Step 1.

When sanitizing a bed it's vial to inspect for bed bugs. Upon entering the bedroom we inspect 4 or 5 places which would almost guarantee finding the bed bugs.

Step 2.

After the bedroom becomes bed bug free the vacuuming then takes place from our purpose built machine, this is to remove all surface debris from the mattress.

Resulting in a bag of mattress waste collected from the vacuum.

Step 3.

Germicidal UV-C Deep sanitizing of the mattress combining the strengths of UV-C and ozone to eliminate germs, bacteria, dried sweat, dust mites and micro-organisms.

Our team creates a vastly healthier sleeping environment.

post-161356-0-62172500-1365046347_thumb.

post-161356-0-84709200-1365046770_thumb.

post-161356-0-36559800-1365046792_thumb.

post-161356-0-61318200-1365046806_thumb.

post-161356-0-02042500-1365047077_thumb.

DON'T BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND!

Mattresses are one of the dustiest pieces of furniture we come into contact on a daily basis...
The time to take action is now. With Dream Hygiene, the solution is simple...

post-161356-0-47981300-1365138845_thumb.

Do you offer a discount for TV members ? wai2.gif

Hi Yoslim, our pricing structure is very competitive, take a look at post #43 above. We are willing to give TV members volume discount on more than 4 mattresses.

Edited by DreamHygiene

Do you offer a discount for TV members ? wai2.gif

I looked at some other services and they were nearly double the price of Dream

Our remUVe® machine is a generation ahead of similar mattress sanitizing systems which are presently available. Nothing else is comparable to this leading edge technology. What that means to you is a faster, more affordable cleaning service anywhere in Thailand and Asia.

status report:

DreamCleaning Paul arrived with two attractive lady assistants at 0900hrs, worked hard and efficient dreamcleaning mattresses and 23 rugs and left exactly three hours later.

he kept his promise and handed to me 6 bags with whatever was sucked, strangled or otherwise killed and sanitised at which the Mrs looked with plain horror.

summary: a job well done! thumbsup.gif

Picture%20007.jpg

Picture%20008.jpg

• Like 2

status report:

DreamCleaning Paul arrived with two attractive lady assistants at 0900hrs, worked hard and efficient dreamcleaning mattresses and 23 rugs and left exactly three hours later.

he kept his promise and handed to me 6 bags with whatever was sucked, strangled or otherwise killed and sanitised at which the Mrs looked with plain horror.

summary: a job well done! thumbsup.gif

Picture%20007.jpg

Picture%20008.jpg

Hi Naam,Thanks for the post, and thank you for the courtesy shown to both my staff and I.

As I believe I may have mentioned we predominantly work within the hotel and leisure industry, where time is money and where we are expected under our terms and conditions to complete our full process as thoroughly and as quickly as possible, we hope any inconvenience was kept to a minimum and you enjoy your revitalized rugs and mattresses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you and your family sleeping in clean/sanitized bacteria free beds?
Dream-Hygiene Thailand removes debris from the surface of the mattress, including dead skin, dried sweat, urine, faeces and many other unhealthy asthma related inducing allergens.

How often do you sanitize your mattresses?

www.dreamhygiene.com

post-161356-0-13223800-1369543091_thumb.

How do you produce ozone with your sanitation machine? You need high voltage to make it, say lightning.

It's a special light bulb that emits short wave UV light which breaks down O2 in to O3 ... (simplified explanation here) ...

Same is used for water ...

luudee

The house dust mite is a cosmopolitan guest in human habitation. Dust mites feed on organic detritus such as flakes of shed human skin and flourish in the stable environment of dwellings. House dust mites are a common cause of asthma and allergic symptoms worldwide. The mite's gut contains potent digestive enzymes (notably proteases) that persist in their feces and are major inducers of allergic reactions such as wheezing. The mite's exoskeleton can also contribute to allergic reactions.

post-161356-0-15209100-1369908255_thumb.

post-161356-0-30308700-1369908261_thumb.

Staff today removing debris from the surface of the mattress, including dead skin, dried sweat, urine, dust mite faeces and many other unhealthy asthma related inducing allergens.

The team left one of the cleanest beds in Thailand...

post-161356-0-56045200-1370602622_thumb.

post-161356-0-83586800-1370602646_thumb.

Edited by DreamHygiene

It is very common for those buying secondary market property here in Pattaya to buy a place fully furnished. In those circumstances, It makes particular sense for buyers to have any mattresses left behind cleaned and sanitized and, for similar reasons, tenants moving into rented property might want to do the same. Of course landlords could advertise that their mattresses are cleaned and sanitized before a new tenant moves in, to make their property more attractive to prospective tenants!

Need our unique service you know where we are @ www.dreamhygiene.com

Edited by DreamHygiene

Hygienic Living by Dream Hygiene

All of us spent a 1/3 of our lives on the bed, it is most important to clean & sanitize the mattress on a regular basis. Thailand's high humidity climate is the ideal condition for dust mites, micro-organisms & bacteria etc to thrive.

Our teams creates a vastly healthier sleeping environment that’s why we are Thailand's No.1 choice for the residential, health and hotel industries.

Need your mattresses cleaned & sanitized?
Visit us @ www.dreamhygiene.com

post-161356-0-66693600-1372231914_thumb.

post-161356-0-80264000-1372231925.jpg