Kim Jong-Un And The North Navy Set Off To Invade The U S

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is seriouse he is crazy enough to try anything. They should all wipe him out now. The US would know which places to clear him and the top military.

I order to make such a clearance South Korea and the US should get in touch with Israels >Mossad< they are very clever in this way and able to remove individual political leaders of foreign countries in order to prevent any potential war possibilities.

A Korean war would initially be regional, but should the "North" get pushed back again then China will again arrive militarily on the scene to support the "North" like they did in the 1950's.

Back on topic.

I think this is seriouse he is crazy enough to try anything. They should all wipe him out now. The US would know which places to clear him and the top military.

I order to make such a clearance South Korea and the US should get in touch with Israels >Mossad< they are very clever in this way and able to remove individual political leaders of foreign countries in order to prevent any potential war possibilities.

A Korean war would initially be regional, but should the "North" get pushed back again then China will again arrive militarily on the scene to support the "North" like they did in the 1950's.

Hey guys. I was asked to move my Kim related frivolity to here. Please can you take the serious talk to here.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/629554-pyongyang-declares-state-of-war-with-south-korea-agency/

Thanks guys.

• Like 1

Bit heavy that pal.I think this thread is just taking the p1ss out of likkle Kim & his mighty war machine ...oh & his eating habits.

Its not funny. They have weapons of mass destruction.

+1...That's the real problem.

But no oil so we are not concerned until they attempt a strike against S.Korea or the U.S. then he be will attacked, invaded, rebuilt and occupied by the U.S. war machine.

Edited by rbrooks

Its not funny. They have weapons of mass destruction.

Kim Jung-un is their weapon of mass destruction. He's caused the loss of millions of NK lives.

Kim Jung-un is their weapon of mass destruction. He ate all their food.

• Like 1

....and this one?

kimmac.jpg

And this one? Kim Jong-Un seems to be modeling his behavior after some other clowns besides Ronald.

Dumb. I've got little or no regard for GWB and there's a long list of valid and very harsh criticisms that can be reasonably made about him - but it's just unthinking bigotry and relativism of the most simplistic kind to claim that there is anything substantial in common between them.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Earlier seems not to have worked.

post-121527-1364804618995_thumb.jpg

post-121527-13648046296037_thumb.jpg

The guy's not THAT fat and fat jokes are puerile and too easy...but these are so absurd that they crack me up.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Edited by SteeleJoe

This stuff IS a real WMD...especially the farts one emits after

eating it. It's called Kimchee...fermented, white hot cabbage

& other veggies buried in the ground for a century before eating.

for a better definition see the Wiki link below the photo...

attachicon.gifkimchee_salad_lg.jpg

OOOOOOOhhh...LOVE the Kim Chee...also why I lived in Thailand...the spicier the better!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimchi

The national dish of both North & South Korea!

Evil stuff indeed.

• Like 1