Phuket Fc Win On Road 1-0

phuketsub

This was just posted on the TPL website: Phuket FC win 1-0 in road match against Thai Tobacco Monopoly in Bangkok. The three points ties them for second place in Division 1, but there are still two more games to be played tonight.

• 1 month later...

The weather looks good for tonight's big match match against Singthareu FC (formerly Thai Port FC, more Thai Premier League titles than any other, but demoted last year)...

Good match preview here:

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuketsports/2013/Phuket-FC-to-entertain-with-Singhtarua-20940.html

Hope to see you there

post-40708-0-42873200-1367656100_thumb.j

I took my sons last year to a game and I wouldn't call it a family friendly atmosphere. Bottles thrown and bad behavior that was very frightening even for me.

Not bad if you're out with the boys but I wouldnt dare take the kids again.

I took my sons last year to a game and I wouldn't call it a family friendly atmosphere. Bottles thrown and bad behavior that was very frightening even for me.

Not bad if you're out with the boys but I wouldnt dare take the kids again.

I think that only happened at one game and they immediately cracked down on it in a way rarely seen in Thailand. Drinks from outside if in cans or bottles were banned and lids were taken off anything else if it could be thrown.

Generally a great atmosphere and my mates usually go with their kids.

Maybe give it another try?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...