Business Opportunity and Life Story

Thank you for your replies.

ACTUALLY IT WAS NOT MY INTENSION TO DESCRIBE WHOLE MY LIFETIME IN THAILAND AND ALL MY BAD EXPERIENCES.

But OK, here we go!

I made my first trip to Thailand 7 years ago.

1 year later I co-operated with a Thai girlfriend, introducing Thai ladies to farang men.

3 years later I met my own soul mate, and we was married 10 months later in Denmark.

When we came back to Thailand, we opened Siam Marriage Agency Co. Ltd. in P

Pattaya. Located Pattaya Shopping Plaza, Second Road.

It was my intension to be the cheapest visa and introduction agency in Thailand.

2 years later my wife left me with all my money!

I must tell you, that I am a hard of hearing, almost deaf, so I can't hear the phone and talk to the customers, although i can read peoples lips.

So I need people who I can trust to co-operate with me.

So I sold Siam Marriage Agency to en English man and his Thai wife.

It is still runnig in the same office. You can see the website at www.siammarriageagency.com

Later on I found a new girlfriend, and we started Asian Intro And Visa Service.

Same concept as my earlier company.

But, yes, I should have known better!

In August 2003 she left me, also with all my money, and since that time I have not worked or up-dated my website.

Now I want to quit Thailand and move to Malaysia.

I am in Malaysia right now.

You can watch the website at www.asianladylovers.com

As I have 6 years experience in dating and visa matters, I can support the new owner of the company in up to 12 months. I can teach him or her everything about visa matters and assure that they don't make the same stupid errors as many other newbees in this sort of business.

IT IS A GREAT INCOME POTENSIAL!

Come on give the guy a break.

He scams unsuspecting farang out of some money to meet their long lost and searched for, pattaya bargirl.....

BUT he doesn't load SPYWARE on your pc.

Probably there is and will be some always some money potential in to things like this yeah. Just depends what your moral is i suppose.

Have you considered that your so called misfortunes maybe caused by your lifestyle?

A Buddhist karmic saying (in english) comes to mind.

" What goes around, Comes around"

btw Your website really needs a professional makeover. this thing looks ugly.

b

Hey, Khun Pawana Chanpong. This is hilarious.

You run your business, and once going smoothly, the resp. lady runs away with all your money. Happened twice already.

Now give me a break, you want to sell your negative experience to make out positive?

Can you introduce me to one (or both) of the ladies who run away with your money? I think they do have brains.

You run your business, and once going smoothly, the resp. lady runs away with all your money. Happened twice already.

Now give me a break, you want to sell your negative experience to make out positive?

Can you introduce me to one (or both) of the ladies who run away with your money? I think they do have brains.

C'mon Axel - the guy's a born genius at making money and love! :o:D He deserves a break in Malaysia, after all that poop hitting the proverbial fan of life. :D

Actually you have 6 years experience in broken relashionships. Why would anybody think that you would have a hope in he11 of finding them a soul mate?

Not 6 years experience in broken relationships, 20 years! I forgot to tell you about my life in Denmark, maybe another time! :-)

Can you tell me, who could give better advice than me? 6 years in Pattaya I do all the mistakes that most of the men who come to Pattaya do.....So I begin to feel that I have something to give these men.

You know how it is, easy to give good advice, but hard to "help yourself"....

Every man who come to Pattaya, think his situation is different from the crowd, and maybe that's also my private problem......

My THai wife for 2 years, yes she run away with all my money....

Who tell you that my second girlfriend did the same??? NOPE!!

Even though my experiences with my girlfriends are negative, the experiences about the business and earnings have always been positive.....

But when you begin to feel you can't trust people anymore, then you get tired of this sort of business.....

Now I take care of my other business and interests in Malaysia......

And my name is not Pawana Chanpong, it was my last girlfriend....My name is Kris Olsen!!