Deepest Sympathies To Yorky

cdnvic

Sincere condolences, Yorky..

And I pick this one just for you...

Since we all know how much you like the pink colour...

I know I'm not part of the 'Yorky inner circle', but shouldn't that be an elephant? :o

pe3.jpg

Edited by tywais

Deepest sympathy extended, but perhaps a move to Norway is in the cards:

Woman Gets Beer From Her Kitchen Faucet

Mar 13, 2006

OSLO, Norway - It almost seemed like a miracle to Haldis Gundersen when she turned on her kitchen faucet this weekend and found the water had turned into beer.

Two flights down, employees and customers at the Big Tower Bar were horrified when water poured out of the beer taps.

By an improbable feat of clumsy plumbing, someone at the bar in Kristiandsund, western Norway, had accidentally hooked the beer hoses to the water pipes for Gundersen's apartment.

"We had settled down for a cozy Saturday evening, had a nice dinner, and I was just going to clean up a little," Gundersen, 50, told The Associated Press by telephone Monday. "I turned on the kitchen faucet and beer came out."

Gundersen said the beer was tempting, especially in a country where a half-liter (pint) can cost about 25 kroner (US$3.75) in grocery stores.

Per Egil Myrvang, of the local beer distributor, said he helped bartenders reconnect the pipes by telephone.

"The water and beer pipes do touch each other, but you have to be really creative to connect them together," he told local newspapers.

Archa may be dead in BKK but up here it is still live an kicking - promotion 3 X 640cl bottles for 90 baht.

Same here.. however Yorky is in Surin, and the supply has been cut off due to the release of Chang Lite... looks like we'll get the same problem I reckon

totster :o

Back to *Chang* and the resultant *chang*overs, I guess.

Could always convert to Cheers Beer ..

Cheers-beer.JPG

... just have your tastebuds removed first ! :D

totster :D

:o The thought of that made me vomit! :D

posting it made me feel pretty nauseas ! :D

Archa may be dead in BKK but up here it is still live an kicking - promotion 3 X 640cl bottles for 90 baht.

Same here.. however Yorky is in Surin, and the supply has been cut off due to the release of Chang Lite... looks like we'll get the same problem I reckon

Chang Lite? Is that an early Aprils fool joke ?

You'll notice that he hasn't posted yet and this was started

Yesterday, 2006-03-14 13:44:36

He's been out since on an Archa "beer run" but there's been a problem with the truck...

He must've been devastated seeing all those dead bottles...

beerroad.jpg

Chang Lite? Is that an early Aprils fool joke ?

No joke ! http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...6&hl=chang+lite

:D Chang lite? :D

Must be full strenth Chang all the way for me. Yum yum. :D As to the loss of Archa. What loss it is horrid :D

Are they trying to make a Singha Gold type beer? :D

He didn't complain about *Chang* when you left half a bottle friday night :o

I saw an ad in the Bangkok Post today for Singha Light. Cant taste any worse than the full strength stuff. Can it?

I agree.... Singha is awful... unless it's the only thing left in the minibar !

It is the only one that I Kan tow behind my Pick-up. Mobile Mini-Barrrrrrrrr

medium.jpg:D

Had my first back in 1984 and never looked back. What a Great Beer. :o

:D:D:D

well poor old yorky!! maybe when I get back I can help with an emergency bottle of Warsteiner Pils from my stash in Leong Nok Tha, its the only beer worth locking your fridge for :D nignoy

well poor old yorky!! maybe when I get back I can help with an emergency bottle of Warsteiner Pils from my stash in Leong Nok Tha, its the only beer worth locking your fridge for :o nignoy

Why??????????????????????...we sell it here

well poor old yorky!! maybe when I get back I can help with an emergency bottle of Warsteiner Pils from my stash in Leong Nok Tha, its the only beer worth locking your fridge for :D nignoy

Why??????????????????????...we sell it here

Do you have any Emu Bitter in your little shop? :o