Finding A Job In The Property Market

As a real estate professional - with over 35 years of experience in development, marketing and sales - i am looking for a challenging job in Thailand. Next month i plan to move to this beautiful country, after 3 years of traveling between Netherlands and Thailand. i am looking for some help, information, ideas, contacts, pointers etcetera, I am hoping that there are people here who has experience and knowledge on this matter and maybe I can use their network(s).

I did look around Thai constructing-culture.. i feel i could bring many ideas to make the product, especially for farang, of a better quality and more attractive. Understand the European people and understand there needs so to say.

My experience is as an owner of a development company, concept developer in the field of retired housing, leisure and mixed developments.

i am 63 yrs young but not ready to retire... i really look for something challenging..

Maybe some of you can bring me the one lead i need to find this dreamjob :-)... or give me the advice i need

Thank you for your participating in this matter!!

Lots of vacancies in off-plan condos and re-sales in Pattaya. I think the average employee sticks with any one agency/developer for about 6 weeks before being fired or going for the greener grass next door.

Dont think you will find many developers interested in making their products better quality, only in how to fit more of them into a smaller plot whilst still keeping the build cost below the marketing budget.

It's been said here before: Make your money in your home country. Use it for frequent holidays or save it for retirement. Regardless of your skills (professional or Language-Wise). You are 25 years too late. Sorry to say, but nobody is waiting for you here.

- Mayor Construction-Projects are in the hands of Taiwanese/Korean Consortiums, Thailand supplies the labor force (coming from Cambodia or Mianmar).

- The other option of selling and re-selling condominiums to fellow farangs in Pattaya (or otherwhere) has become something of a joke. A joke that nobody wants to hear anymore.

Again, you are 25 years too late as far as Thailand is concerned. You may want to try Cambodia or Myanmar, But you must be quick about it.

Cheers.

It's been said here before: Make your money in your home country. Use it for frequent holidays or save it for retirement.

That gets my vote.

Mostly here I see farangs grubbing around trying to earn a pittance from some job in sales or teaching or "hospitality" which requires little or no skills or qualifications. And most of the ones that arent doing that just seem to be doing something dishonest.

The only ones that do appear to be doing a good honest job and getting a good honest salary for it all seem to be working here for Western companies, and mostly looking forward to going home after their contract is over.

If the OP were a beautiful Russian girl he could get a job fronting one of the new condo development stalls in the lobbies of any one of the Thai shopping malls? No? Ask a LB to advise best place for some re-constructive surgery. And this is some of the best advice you will get today.