Huge Ugly Scars On Left Shoulder?

anon345535

I have seen literally hundreds of women here in Thailand with horrible looking scars on their left shoulders that protrude from the surface of the skin a fair distance, often in the shape of a rectangle.

Is this due to some botched inoculation or have they all merely injured themselves in exactly the same place?

Edited by c411um

It is the old style small pox inoculation where the administrator applies the vaccine and then scratches the skin with something vice simply poking through the skin layer in a small area.

I had heard that is was from either polio, TB or smallpox vaccinations, botched.

Asian and Negroid skin has an ability for a scar to grow. I don't know what causes it.

believe you are referring to keliodal scars, but the vaccinations you state would not cause keliodal scars...BTW polio vacine is given orally

these scars in most cases are caused by motobike accidents

post script... apparantly the small pox vsaccination can cause keliod scars in some people, its not a botched injection but a reaction to the vaccine

Edited by Soutpeel

I had heard that is was from either polio, TB or smallpox vaccinations, botched.

Asian and Negroid skin has an ability for a scar to grow. I don't know what causes it.

believe you are referring to keliodal scars, but the vaccinations you state would not cause keliodal scars...BTW polio vacine is given orally

these scars in most cases are caused by motobike accidents

small pox vaccination leave scars. its not scars by bike accidents, because i had one too. bcg vaccine

• Like 2