T-Shirt Factorys In Thailand (Pref Chiang Mai)

Hello all,

I am looking for a t-shirt factory in Thailand to print some custom designs onto high quality cotton shirts for export. I want to find someone who would be willing to print just a handful of sample products first and then providing all was well we would be looking to print up to 1000 units in the early stages.

I would be willing to travel to sort out some arrangements however I am currently based in Chiang Mai so a factory here would be a bonus (I have had some dealings with a factory based in Bangkok however communication broke down so the closer to Chiang Mai the better).

We also only wish to deal with companies who have fair employment terms for their workers.

If there are any factories anyone can recommend that would be great :)

Jipata

Just Google it, they have a web site

I looked at them 5 years ago I think it was. They were more expensive for just the shirt before printing even than most shirts in the market / central or MBK

I mean their start price was more than the end sale price of other shirts.

Please post results of your enquiring ; I'd be interested to know a good price also.

Not sure what you'd consider ethical or not? Slavery is illegal , do if there's a job and some one chooses to take it then up to them; if price is not competitive there would be no job at all.

Edited by mccw