I Can´t Log Out

Glauka

since few days ago I can´t log out from TV. Every time I start or re-start my computer and I access to TV i don´t need to log in because i am already logged even though i logged myself out the night before... :D Why is this so?

am I so addicted to this forum that the computer just log me in without me doing it? :o

since few days ago I can´t log out from TV. Every time I start or re-start my computer and I access to TV i don´t need to log in because i am already logged even though i logged myself out the night before... :D Why is this so?

am I so addicted to this forum that the computer just log me in without me doing it? :D

Right above the Board Statistics and the name list near the bottom is a link that says "Delete Cookies Set By This Board"

Click that and you should be fully logged out. :o

cv

am I so addicted to this forum that the computer just log me in without me doing it? :o

YES ! You are addicted and your computer knows this. Your computer knows everything. It is your friend. Listen to your computer. Log in to Thai Visa every time you turn on your computer ! :D

You probably set yourself up to automatically log in to the site a long time ago. Deleting you cookies will fix this (until you select the automatic log-in option again).

But, why would you want to log off any ways ? Just keep logged in for ever, like some other members here :D

Welcome to the Hotel ThaiVisa Forum

"You can check out any time you like

But you can never leave."

:D

Jai dee what is IE6?

You can check out any time you like

But you can never leave

Gosh this sounds like the shine... :o

YES ! You are addicted and your computer knows this. Your computer knows everything. It is your friend. Listen to your computer. Log in to Thai Visa every time you turn on your computer

:D:D thank you guys for your help.

Jai dee what is IE6?

Well, I'm not Jai Dee, but I can tell you that "IE " refers to Windoze "Internet Explorer, version 6" (the web browser that comes with Windows).

Were you able to fix the log-out problem ?

Jai dee what is IE6?

Well, I'm not Jai Dee, but I can tell you that "IE " refers to Windoze "Internet Explorer, version 6" (the web browser that comes with Windows).

Were you able to fix the log-out problem ?

Thanks for answering that one for me Kerryd... I missed it. :o

Problem fixed Glauka?

Thanks for answering that one for me Kerryd... I missed it. :D

I'm aghast ! You didn't let work interfere with your primary duty did you ? :D

(I only replied to her post because I knew the answer, and was trying to reach the upper 3 "Posters of the Day" :o )

Thanks for answering that one for me Kerryd... I missed it. :D

I'm aghast ! You didn't let work interfere with your primary duty did you ? :D

Sometimes shit happens... see my signature... :o

(I only replied to her post because I knew the answer, and was trying to reach the upper 3 "Posters of the Day" :D )

An ulterior motive huh? :D

(I only replied to her post because I knew the answer, and was trying to reach the upper 3 "Posters of the Day" :D )

Well, I've made it into today's Top 10 (for a few minutes at least), nowhere near what some other people have posted so far though :o

And no special "prize" when you get to 1,000 posts eh ? At 500, you get to access Bedlam. I was hoping there was another "secret" forum when you hit 1,000. Apparently not :D

Well, I've made it into today's Top 10 (for a few minutes at least), nowhere near what some other people have posted so far though :o

And no special "prize" when you get to 1,000 posts eh ? At 500, you get to access Bedlam. I was hoping there was another "secret" forum when you hit 1,000. Apparently not :D

Really Kerryd you didn´t get ny prize after 1000 post...You must be the only one! :D You should speak about your prize with one of the mods or admin.

I think i have resolved the problem or so it seems...

BTW Kerry i have asked my computer if she could do other things for me...like my essays, prepare my teaching classes...no answer yet Do you know why? :D

Edited by Glauka

Really Kerryd you didn´t get ny prize after 1000 post...You must be the only one! :D You should speak about your prize with one of the mods or admin.

I think one of the mods is holding out on me, maybe because I pointed out a spelling error in one of his posts ? :o

I think i have resolved the problem or so it seems...

BTW Kerry i have asked my computer if she could do other things for me...like my essays, prepare my teaching classes...no answer yet Do you know why? :D

Yes, your computer knows that you should be spending more time on Thai Visa, not wasting it in doing actual work ! Essays and prepping teaching classes are no where near as exciting as posting on TV over and over again !

Besides, in this day and age of out-sourcing everything, should you not be getting that work done by a call-center in India ? Probably cheaper and quicker than doing it yourself :D Plus it would give you more time to post on TV ! :D