Pet Shop In Central Festival Beach Road

yermanee

A dear friend of mine asked me to bring some items she saw in the (seemingly) big pet shop, this upcoming trip to the home country.

She however cannot remember which floor, and I would like to avoid having to search each and every floor, because then it's usually the last one.

So can anyone help me out with a more precise location please ?

Any help appreciated beforehand

Yermanee wai.gif

I usually rent a "condo" in VT6 for my holidays, so I go to Central Festival quite a few times.

I was there in April last year, but I cannot remember any pet shops in that mall.

If a pet shop has opened up during the last year, I apologies for this out-of-date info.

You could just tell your friend, that there is no pet shop there. I hate it when someone ask me to pick up something, and probably the shop isnt there any more, or they got the address wrong, especially in Thailand.

As I said in my first post it's for a dear friend of mine, and I don't have any problem trying to make her happy.

I only wanted to avoid having to make a day trip out of it.

Yermanee wai.gif

You could just tell your friend, that there is no pet shop there. I hate it when someone ask me to pick up something, and probably the shop isnt there any more, or they got the address wrong, especially in Thailand.

As I said in my first post it's for a dear friend of mine, and I don't have any problem trying to make her happy.

Yermanee wai.gif

if it's the avatar one we understand! laugh.png

• Like 2

Yeah I do seem to recall some kind of frou frou pet ACCESSORY shop there but not sure it is still there at all. In any case, it's not really a pet shop per se so if you call them and they say no pet shop doesn't mean the little frou frou accessory shoppe ain't there.

Edited by Jingthing

Yermanee wai.gif

Always good to have dear friends but if your friend does not feel strongly enough to call the mall for a location...

Yermanee wai.gif

Always good to have dear friends but if your friend does not feel strongly enough to call the mall for a location...

Beats me why you want to discredit my friend, but I'll reply as polite as I can muster.

My friend is a 73 years old Belgian lady (living in Belgium) who doesn't speak English or Thai,

Yermanee

The Pet accessory shop(more of a corner really) is on the Southwest Corner of Central on 5th floor next to a Japanese Buffet restaurant(the one with the automated robot samurai which never seems to work).

My sincere thanks for that wai.gif

Yermanee wai.gif