Cannot Open Some Tv Links

Billmont

Maybe its me, my computer or computer settings but each time I receive an email from TV with a list of links I always find one that will not open. Today its the one about Deep Bore Holes. I use AOL but when the link does not open I try using Internet Explorer but still without success. Any comments, sensible ones please, or suggestions again sensible ones please as I already know my computer does not fit in where the sun does not shine. Many thanks in advance, Billmontsmile.png

Another link I cannot open from todays news letter. Anybody else have the same problem?

I just tried it and it opened with no problem. Firefox 20.0.1 and Thunderbird e-mail client.

The link location in the e-mail looks like below: Try copy and pasting it into your browser and see if it will open. Also, have you tried another browser such as Chrome/FF? What version of IE? Possible AOL is corrupting the link or redirect error.

http://newsletter.thaivisa.com/sendy/l/892USWWUZreMAmPdqcUxKR763g/763vEAnmZzkV2248d892eE5cyA

Another link I cannot open from todays news letter. Anybody else have the same problem?

I just tried it and it opened with no problem. Firefox 20.0.1 and Thunderbird e-mail client.

The link location in the e-mail looks like below: Try copy and pasting it into your browser and see if it will open. Also, have you tried another browser such as Chrome/FF? What version of IE? Possible AOL is corrupting the link or redirect error.

http://newsletter.thaivisa.com/sendy/l/892USWWUZreMAmPdqcUxKR763g/763vEAnmZzkV2248d892eE5cyA

Many thanks for your quick response. Yes, the link you gave worked perfectly. But I am unable to find the link you gave. When I scroll over the written link nothing happens. All the other written links work fine just the occasional one which I find confusing so it cannot be a common problem otherwise none would work.