New Windscreen

eezergood

Heading in Phuket town towards immigration,form the circle past the traffic light that you would turn left to go to Macdonald's/ Robinsons, past the Temple, next small lane on left has a shop on the main road that does windshield's an film for windows

• Like 1

when you come from supercheap, make the u-turn at nissan and then go back about 2-300m, they do car windows

made the appointment for today & was told 2 hours.

Called ahead to change the time, earlier, no problems fitted in 90 mins even in the rain & less than quoted!! Young lady in the office takes no prisoners with her staff/fitters & gets the job DONE as per her promise! great great service!

Thanks for the info eezergood. My premiums are quite high so a 20% reduction in not claiming is quite a reduction.

This was my thought also & the 3M tint was not covered so I would still have had to pay. The place is excellent, if you come down the bypass so the outlet mall is on your right, turn right at the lights & continue to the Shell garage - about 1km. Red sign, easy to find.

For those living in northern Phuket: in Khokkloy in Phangnga a few kilometers beyond the Sarasin bridge, there are a number of shops which have car windows, windscreens, coated film for car windows, and so on, turn left at the traffic light.

• Like 1

For those living in northern Phuket: in Khokkloy in Phangnga a few kilometers beyond the Sarasin bridge, there are a number of shops which have car windows, windscreens, coated film for car windows, and so on, turn left at the traffic light.

I had heard a while back that it was much cheaper in Phangna, but eezergood's price seems ok compared to what I heard a while ago for a windscreen change in Phuket.