Gone Awol

TBWG

I do believe he is now calling himself thai chi :D Why some people have to change their names i dont know :o

Here is his profile

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showuser=11518

I clicked on a link to profile for call me daddy and it took me to thai chi :D

Thanks Daleyboy.

The lengths some people will go too, to avoid having a beer with me!! :D

Even changing their names. Still I've got him now!! :D

TBWG :D

I do believe he is now calling himself thai chi :D Why some people have to change their names i dont know :o

Here is his profile

Thanks Daleyboy.

Yep there are a few of em on here. Will be up your way in July so you buying? Or are you gonna change your name and hide :D

Here is his profile

Thanks Daleyboy.

Yep there are a few of em on here. Will be up your way in July so you buying? Or are you gonna change your name and hide :D

Where are you going to be in July Daleyboy ?

Korat ? I will be there then . If your there then, I'll buy the first 15 after that the rest are on you .

Not sure i will get all the way upto Korat. How far is it from Surin? I have never travelled in these parts before so i am not sure of distances and times. The wifes family hale from Sakaeo, which apparently is about 3 hours from Surin. So we will be making the trip to see Lampy and his band of pissheads,staying overnight and then heading back down to Sakaeo. But we might be convinced to travel upto Korat for a day or two as long as it isnt too far away :o

I have never been to Surin before but from what I hear it's about a 3 hour drive . I was just told that the way I drive I could make it in 2 hours :D

So for me that will be 1 hour. :o No forget that, with baby in tow that will be 6 hours :D

Edited by daleyboy

Not sure i will get all the way upto Korat. How far is it from Surin? I have never travelled in these parts before so i am not sure of distances and times. The wifes family hale from Sakaeo, which apparently is about 3 hours from Surin. So we will be making the trip to see Lampy and his band of pissheads,staying overnight and then heading back down to Sakaeo. But we might be convinced to travel upto Korat for a day or two as long as it isnt too far away :o

It's easy to get to Sakao from Surin by going to Korat first. Don't worry. We'll give you directions.

And you're right. He's changed his name. He told me he was going to last time he was here.

Not sure i will get all the way upto Korat. How far is it from Surin? I have never travelled in these parts before so i am not sure of distances and times. The wifes family hale from Sakaeo, which apparently is about 3 hours from Surin. So we will be making the trip to see Lampy and his band of pissheads,staying overnight and then heading back down to Sakaeo. But we might be convinced to travel upto Korat for a day or two as long as it isnt too far away :D

It's easy to get to Sakao from Surin by going to Korat first. Don't worry. We'll give you directions.

And you're right. He's changed his name. He told me he was going to last time he was here.

So are the oj's on you then if i drag my arse all the way up to see you? :o:D

]

My names Hunt not................................................we'll see

:D Dont worry mate, your tightness is legendary the world over you should have been Scottish. So....... anyone who fanices meeting me at lampys the first drink will be on me :D I will let you know exact dates closer to the time

]

:D Dont worry mate, your tightness is legendary the world over you should have been Scottish. So....... anyone who fanices meeting me at lampys the first drink will be on me :D I will let you know exact dates closer to the time

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......I'm not tight, just careful.

]

LOL dont worry mate i will even buy you a drink or two. :D Got any good hotels up that way? about 600baht a night should do

Here is his profile

Thanks Daleyboy.

Hi Daleyboy

You might be up my way in July but I'll be in the UK, so I won't have to change my name!! :D

However I am planning a trip to Farang Connection in April, just to see if Lampshades is as tight as his reputation suggests.

However I am planning a trip to Farang Connection in April, just to see if Lampshades is as tight as his reputation suggests.

Make sure you report back here when you get your results :o so it looks like you will miss out on that first free beer from me, you could ask lampy for one on tick and i will pay for it when i get there, but i dont know if he will accomodate that. I did look on his site to pay by c/c but it appears he doesnt accept my card :D

By the way lampy, any chance you could get me a 3 litre bottle of robinsons apple and blackcurrant squash. I dont want the sugar free rubbish though. I am also happy to pay over the odds for it. I would bring it myself but with a new baby i am going to have way to much to carry. Will be there at the beginning of July to collect :D

Make sure you report back here when you get your results :o so it looks like you will miss out on that first free beer from me, you could ask lampy for one on tick and i will pay for it when i get there, but i dont know if he will accomodate that. I did look on his site to pay by c/c but it appears he doesnt accept my card :D

By the way lampy, any chance you could get me a 3 litre bottle of robinsons apple and blackcurrant squash. I dont want the sugar free rubbish though. I am also happy to pay over the odds for it. I would bring it myself but with a new baby i am going to have way to much to carry. Will be there at the beginning of July to collect :D

I'll see what I can do

]

I didn't think you were tight at all.. a perfect host if I may say so ! :D

totster :D

What's happened to Call me daddy_57

Can't seem to track him down, any news on his whereabouts?

Present and accounted for Sir :D

Nothing sinister about the name change. When I first joined TV to ask some visa questions, I registered with the first thing that came to mind. CMD57 was an old email addy and did the job at the time. But now I have settled full time here, I thought a more appropriate name was due. And its easier to type 7 letters than 15 :D

TBWG, I would only try to avoid you if I was expected to buy the beers on your visit to Satuk :o PM comming to you soon.

Nothing sinister about the name change. When I first joined TV to ask some visa questions, I registered with the first thing that came to mind. CMD57 was an old email addy and did the job at the time. But now I have settled full time here, I thought a more appropriate name was due. And its easier to type 7 letters than 15 :o

And I thought you changed it cause I shouted " 'Ello Daddy" everytime you came in the pub.

Nothing sinister about the name change. When I first joined TV to ask some visa questions, I registered with the first thing that came to mind. CMD57 was an old email addy and did the job at the time. But now I have settled full time here, I thought a more appropriate name was due. And its easier to type 7 letters than 15 :D

And I thought you changed it cause I shouted " 'Ello Daddy" everytime you came in the pub.

Lampshade, I've been told by a couple of Aussie friends of yours, that you wouldn't SHOUT if a dog bit you :D:D:D:D

:o