Anyone Wants To Be Friends?

guardian

Hi everyone. I thought this forum is for expats to meet, but it seems that's it's all only about sex.

I posted in the "farang pub" forum. Big mistake. I'll just copy and paste what I wrote and hope to meet some friends in this forum.

*****I'm a 30 years old guy from India currently living in Bangkok for quite some time now. I've been a passive member on this forum for about 8 months now.Looking to make friends with anyone and everyone. The sad thing about these forums is that many here have only ONE thing in mind while browsing. S-E-X S-E-X and nothing but S-E-X. If this is not your type, and you are looking for friendship, I'm always ready.

I know I'm posting in the wrong place, but I have just 2 preferences:

I don't drink, but I don't mind being around with social drinkers. But, definitely not alcoholics.

I don't smoke, but don't mind being a passive smoker as long as you are not a chain smoker.

I prefer anyone between age 25 to 35, but won't refuse anyone older or younger too.

As for people who have their mind set on only S-E-X, S-E-X, S-E-X!!! I'm sure, they won't even bother replying to me.

Now, don't get any wrong thoughts about me. Not that I don't like or am against S-E-X, but there are so many other wonderful things out there. I'm happily married and just recently had my first child*****

Hi everyone. I thought this forum is for expats to meet, but it seems that's it's all only about sex.

I posted in the "farang pub" forum. Big mistake. I'll just copy and paste what I wrote and hope to meet some friends in this forum.

*****I'm a 30 years old guy from India currently living in Bangkok for quite some time now. I've been a passive member on this forum for about 8 months now.Looking to make friends with anyone and everyone. The sad thing about these forums is that many here have only ONE thing in mind while browsing. S-E-X S-E-X and nothing but S-E-X. If this is not your type, and you are looking for friendship, I'm always ready.

I know I'm posting in the wrong place, but I have just 2 preferences:

I don't drink, but I don't mind being around with social drinkers. But, definitely not alcoholics.

I don't smoke, but don't mind being a passive smoker as long as you are not a chain smoker.

I prefer anyone between age 25 to 35, but won't refuse anyone older or younger too.

As for people who have their mind set on only S-E-X, S-E-X, S-E-X!!! I'm sure, they won't even bother replying to me.

Now, don't get any wrong thoughts about me. Not that I don't like or am against S-E-X, but there are so many other wonderful things out there. I'm happily married and just recently had my first child*****

Is he just dumb (can happen, we have some other cases,...) or another troller?

Neither dumb, nor a troller. I guess I'm a freak to a majority of those browsing here, but I'm 100% normal. To each his own preference. If you are so much upset, why reply to my post??? I'm looking for decent people who MIGHT be around reading my post. If there are any at all.

Guest The Judge

Guardian not sure what you have been reading..but can I suggest that thaivisa isn't about sex... at all.

Some of the slower minded may see it that way, but it isn't.

Read again, carefully.

I suspect you may owe about 7,450 members an apology. :o