Krugsri Online Is Crap

Is it just me or is http://www.krungsri.com/en/ a load of crap when you try to do anything these days.

Over the last month it has become very erratic, one day logon is ok, next ten minutes.

Try to do a bank transfer works/not works its like a lottery.

I am getting sick of it and cannot stand it anymore.

I am in BKK using buddy broadband and www.kasikorn.co.th doesn't present any problems at all.

Is it just me?

Comments please on your experience with Krungsri over the last month or so thanks.

I have been using Krungsri online for over five years with no problems. I am guessing but I would suspect your internet provider of lousy service. I have received funds from the states, paid bills, transferred monies between myself and others as well as transfers between my accounts with no problems. Again, this is just me so there may more to the story than given by the poster.

I have been using Krungsri online for about 4 years and normally everything work fine. But , once in a while, the web site does not open properly or some functions do not work. Like yesterday, I could open the web site but could not access my accounts balances.

Like I said 95 % of the time not problems.

Agree with both poster above, use Krungsri online for more than one year and only yesterday I had problems to transfer money but in general very happy with their website, they even have a mobile version so from my Android phone I can access my account as well.

• Like 1

I tried to open an on line account with Krungsi and things were going rather well until, they told me I have to put some money in first - well, that turned me right off, I'll never do business with them again! Have a good Songkran!

@BrianCR - why open bank account if you do not want to put money on it? As far as I know ALL banks in Thailand want you to put money on it first, you can withdraw it from the ATM again if you want....

Oh God, that was a "joke", never mind let's just keep reading this stuff and hope Songkran ends soon, then we can go out again! Have a good time

Other than the security seems a bit lax (compared with Australian internet banking sites) I am totally happy with the Krungsi site - no problems at all - and I live in the boonies of the far North.

This is a very serious concern, kinda like saying "I'm in good health except for my brain cancer." What issues to you see with security?

Other than the security seems a bit lax (compared with Australian internet banking sites) I am totally happy with the Krungsi site - no problems at all - and I live in the boonies of the far North.

This is a very serious concern, kinda like saying "I'm in good health except for my brain cancer." What issues to you see with security?

With other internet banking sites I use, the account access has had to be set up in liaison with the bank, where they supply a unique user number or suchlike. With Krungsi I chose the username and password and even though I've been with them for some 6 years, have never been required to renew my password. Add that to the fact that if one's account becomes locked through use of an incorrect password, this problem can be addressed totally on line. I just think its a little lax that's all.... but it does not stop me from using their internet banking service and otherwise being very happy with it.

Agree with both poster above, use Krungsri online for more than one year and only yesterday I had problems to transfer money but in general very happy with their website, they even have a mobile version so from my Android phone I can access my account as well.

I agree with OP. I have been using Krungsri online both for banking and their separate credit card site for about a year and have found them both to be hit and miss. Sometimes they are just very slow, to the point I visit other websites while I am waiting for their's to refresh and sometimes they just do not work. I do have fast Internet and other sites are fast.

One thing I have found out is that my Google Chrome browser is not supported by them. At times when I found their site unusable, I went back in with Internet Explorer and it works OK, although still slow. I have since noticed on their Online FAQ page that they only support IE 6 or higher. Most sites these days are developed for all popular browsers but apparently not theirs. So if anyone has problems, try using IE (if not already) and see if that helps you.

@BrianCR - why open bank account if you do not want to put money on it? As far as I know ALL banks in Thailand want you to put money on it first, you can withdraw it from the ATM again if you want....

Oh God, that was a "joke", never mind let's just keep reading this stuff and hope Songkran ends soon, then we can go out again! Have a good time

Terrible joke mate..

totster :)

Terrible joke mate..

totster smile.png

Agreed, but it's better than all the moaning and groaning from posters, by the way it helps if you have a sense of humour

I have been using Krungsri online for about 4 years and normally everything work fine. But , once in a while, the web site does not open properly or some functions do not work. Like yesterday, I could open the web site but could not access my accounts balances.

A 1/20 failure rate is acceptable?

A 1/20 failure rate is acceptable?

Not really acceptable for a banking web site but I never had a banking error in my Internet transactions. Transactions where 100 % successful.