What Are You Drinking Right Now?

MacChine

So it's Songkran aka Kill Da Buddy Day no way I"m leaving the home for next 3 days, let's have a few drinks - no,... not too early on a holiday Saturday.

Got some cheap champagne, Paul Bernard / 270 bottle, yes awful stuff alone, but splash some good quality strawberry juice, fresh lime... voila ! Cheap, strong home made wine spritzers. Quite tasty.

Cheers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished 18 holes so Gatorade to replenish the fluids!

I gather you did not finish them in lower Sukhumvit..coffee1.gif

Perhaps I should have been more specific....18 holes of golf! I will be drinking the usual, Whiskey,Soda, dash of coke this evening in my local area around Bangna.

• Like 1

Just finished 18 holes so Gatorade to replenish the fluids!

I gather you did not finish them in lower Sukhumvit..coffee1.gif

Perhaps I should have been more specific....18 holes of golf! I will be drinking the usual, Whiskey,Soda, dash of coke this evening in my local area around Bangna.

I must have misinterpreteded.. Sounds like street drinking to me.smile.png

Romantique at it'fs finestthumbsup.gif Seriouslysmile.png .

I just finished a glass of chocolate milk. OK, it was at my 4 year old daughter's insistence - but it was yummy!

But although, as of about 15 years ago, I drink alcohol about 3 or 4 occasions a year - and even then generally quite moderately - I was thinking of cracking the Glenfiddich tonight for a glass or two...

I just finished a glass of chocolate milk. OK, it was at my 4 year old daughter's insistence - but it was yummy! But although, as of about 15 years ago, I drink alcohol about 3 or 4 occasions a year - and even then generally quite moderately - I was thinking of cracking the Glenfiddich tonight for a glass or two...

You sound like you have got yourself together, Mr. Steelejoe.

Respect wai.gif

• Like 1