Brazilian Arrested For Fondling Internet Clerk

Rimmer

Brazilian Arrested For Fondling Internet Clerk

pdn.jpg
PATTAYA:--A Brazil man touched the bottom of a female clerk at a Pattaya internet shop, who called the police. The suspect denied fondling the woman and belittled the victim, until the shop’s CCTV revealed his indecent behavior. Then he confessed to officers.

PATTAYA – April 15, 2013 [PDN]; at 3 a.m., a report of a foreign man doing an obscenity to a Thai woman was received by the police team of Pattaya police station, Chonburi province.
The incident occurred in the Wuth internet shop, address 327/258 Soi Bongkot, central Pattaya, Moo 9 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province.

At the scene, police found the owner of internet shop and the victim, “Ms. June” (alias) age 19, a clerk of the shop, waiting for assistance. They notified the police to arrest the troublemaker who was still sitting in front of the shop.

The suspect was a foreign man named Mr. Gilberto Alexanore De Oliveira, age 39, nationality Brazilian. The police questioned Ms. June, who said that while she was working in the shop, Mr. Gilberto walked into the shop to use the service, so she opened the computer for him.

But after he played on the internet for approximately 10 minutes, Mr. Gilberto called her to assist to change the language of the keyboard into German language, and to enter the hotmail program for him.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/04/15/brazilian-arrested-for-fondling-internet-clerk/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-04-016

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the xxxx still uses Internet cafes and Hotmail these days?

How the xxxx does one "open" a computer?

no too long amongst thai i guess that's the normal expression for start just about everything here among thai

myself usually take a screwdriver

That area is largely residential with a few hotels.Not many bars there either and most no have girls to go. If it is the one opposite the thai pool joint he is lucky he did not get a kicking.

I know of a tourist who fondled a tour guide and was sent straight to holding cells by a police inspector who was not amused in any way by this. The lady wanted nothing but an apology which the guy refused to give. His bail was set at 300,000 but what happened later is unknown. Assuming that all Thai girls are available for anything gets lots of guys in trouble.

• Like 2

Do you know what Thai people use for say 'switch on' a light. They use 'open'.....
Who doesn't use a cafe and hotmail. Everyone I know is on hotmail and when on holidays uses the internet cafe.
  • Like 2

Do you know what Thai people use for say 'switch on' a light. They use 'open'.....
Who doesn't use a cafe and hotmail. Everyone I know is on hotmail and when on holidays uses the internet cafe.

Hotmail and Internet cafes..... 2 of the most unsecure ways of doing things on a PC

• Like 2

Hotmail and Internet cafes..... 2 of the most unsecure ways of doing things on a PC

I don't take a computer on holidays so use the cafe to answer emails. Yes I must be one of the few neanderthals still using a hotmail address, as do all my friends. Just to keep our emails seperate and off the work email address. smile.png
  • Like 1

Can be, if you do not have hotmail set to https: for all connections and if you do not carry a USB with VPN client and keylogger scanning capability.

What a complete prat. Grinning like a cheshire cat.

Well done to the young lady for reporting this and hope he gets the appropriate punishment.

I hate these idiots who seem to think they can behave how they want to any young lady.

and there is the single use code they can send to your phone

I don't take a computer on holidays so use the cafe to answer emails. Yes I must be one of the few neanderthals still using a hotmail address, as do all my friends. Just to keep our emails seperate and off the work email address. smile.png

But Hotmail... jeeez.

I have a hotmail account that I only use to register on sites that can possibly spam me (even though they say they dont)... then that can get spammed all day and night....

Hotmail gets compromised so much that its a joke... Google "hacking hotmail" and see what comes up... Many people dont know that their emails have been compromised... Do you want some Nigerian peeking into your emails ???

Just because others use it doesnt mean you have to.... You do know that other email providers can accept emails from hotmail...

Edited by thhMan

Not really. Just type a whole bunch of extra letters and numbers outside the user / password boxes. Keystroke recording programs record keystrokes without where they are placed. Or simply use a live linux usb for email in the cafe.

I honestly can not believe all the poster who are so outraged.

This is rather every day behavior of foreigners in Pattaya.

I have had guests slap maids on the ass, pinch reception ass, and so on.

Even had one offer maid 20 baht for sex, yes you read it correctly 20 baht..

In many shops female staff are freelancers and sadly a huge number of tourists can not think to tell the difference or have enough class to approach it in a different manner.

You forgot to specify, was that for ST or LT?