Good Transmission And Engine Mechanic In Bkk

Sorry Spartakos I haven't been ignoring you but I've been slammed recently & I haven't been able to find the info and don't think I can tell you how to get to the mechanic I wanted to refer you to, he's kind off the beaten path..

• Like 1

Sorry Spartakos I haven't been ignoring you but I've been slammed recently & I haven't been able to find the info and don't think I can tell you how to get to the mechanic I wanted to refer you to, he's kind off the beaten path..

No problem, just hope some other members might have more info on that topic.

Ok here's something hopefully not too late, I can't find the address but it's on soi 79 in Lam Luk Ka Bangkok just north of the Airport off of Phyonthian Rd. (spelling?) just south of the Google that rd (Pyonthian soi 79 AKA Soi Phuean Kao) and travel down by Google maps, on the corner there is a Nissan dealership and if you travel that road about 2/3rds of a K on the left is an unassuming shop and the guy seems a bit rough initially but is really an ok guy.

There is a sign up top VW/Audi/SEAT and on both sides of him there is vacant buildings one being renovated just past the shop from the direction I just described, if you go a little further there is a Jeep repair shop and then you've gone too far, need to back up.. Before his shop there is shops on both sides but in front of his shop there is only a wall on the right and there is stains all over everything about 4 feet high from the floods a year ago.

Hope this info is good enough and hasn't come too late..

Actually just noticed I can read at least one of the phone numbers on the sign, Google is a wonderful thing.. 081-803-3350 & 02-996-6815 the first one is definitely correct the second one is a bit more difficult to read so not certain.. Tell him the Farang with the Cordoba's recommended him from back in the states, interesting to see if he remembers me? And to see I recommended him from here, plus it may give you a leg up on service, but then again maybe not come to think of it whistling.gif .. I'm denying anything he says thumbsup.gif ..

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 1