Exhaust Selection

Yes that is part of the reason when I originally posted pics of four or five of these at Kawasaki

Chiang Mai I said it was a huge bike.

It really gave the impression of being a Battlestar Galactica type of thing

• Like 1

Went and looked at it again today- ugliest stock exhaust ever:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I'd have to agree, ugly as... Kind of like an enlarged version of the cbr250 joint, but to make it worse there's one on both sides!! The rest of the bike looks great IMO, it really looks like what it is i.e. an incredibly fast bike for getting places extremely quickly with a massive smile on your face and in relative comfort.

FWIW in terms of looks I like the carbon Graves slipons, I don't really like the motogp style exhaust on this type of bike I think it looks a bit out of place.

Congrats on the purchase...

• Like 1

Went and looked at it again today- ugliest stock exhaust ever:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I'd have to agree, ugly as... Kind of like an enlarged version of the cbr250 joint, but to make it worse there's one on both sides!! The rest of the bike looks great IMO, it really looks like what it is i.e. an incredibly fast bike for getting places extremely quickly with a massive smile on your face and in relative comfort.

FWIW in terms of looks I like the carbon Graves slipons, I don't really like the motogp style exhaust on this type of bike I think it looks a bit out of place.

Congrats on the purchase...

Thanks- I'm really looking forward to getting it- i stopped by the shop yesterday and they said another month or so.

While the smaller exhaust was kind of growing on me, as I mentioned it won't work with my rearsets, so I'm getting the more conventional exhaust in post #28- it's very similar in style and only weigh 0.75lb more with the same power output, and it gives enough clearance (it's also quieter without having to use sound baffles).