Chuwit's Youngest Son Robbed While Walking Home

webfact

17 years old and in a nightclub? whistling.gif

He was doing what most teenage boys do at that age.

Yes, it was a no no, but the reality is that we all snuck into clubs, and because of his size and good looks, it is easier for him.

Would you rather that the crime victim stay quiet?

Sort of odd though as RCA is skewed to the gay crowd.

Good luck getting the coppers of their <deleted> to help...my kid got mugged and robbed twice last year while on the way home, lost his phone,money and ID card and the slackers wouldn't lift a finger...didn't make a report, refused his request to check the cctv. I guess Chuwit might have a few more strings to pull than we did.

And wearing a JJ market tee top biggrin.png

And look, the spelt Chang wrong. ohmy.png

Unfortunately he's wearing a cheap copy of a Chanel product. A private French Company.

However this is the English version spelled CHANNEL, as in the English Channel.Eh?

No connection to Beer Chang.

Having taster Beer Chang and the English channel I thought there was a connection!

Robbing the son of someone like Chuwit could well be a career limiting move.

My wife has informed me that he actually hit someone inside the club and this is why he was assaulted, makes more sense to me than just a robbery. Rich punks kid thinks he can do as he pleases, waits 3 days for any trace of alchohol/drugs to dissapate from his system and make up a good story thewn rely on daddy the glorified pimp to save his arse. Really, what more can we expect from these elitist criminals in govt, its simply a joke.

Yeah...........and like none of you ever went into bars or clubs when you were 17 huh?

Mind you, for some, 17 is more than likely a very distant memory.

None of the nightclubs in my homecountry would have admitted me when I was 17, because I was underage and they would have broken several laws if they did. Touché!

Strangely enough, there are other countries in this world apart from America.

My wife has informed me that he actually hit someone inside the club and this is why he was assaulted, makes more sense to me than just a robbery. Rich punks kid thinks he can do as he pleases, waits 3 days for any trace of alchohol/drugs to dissapate from his system and make up a good story thewn rely on daddy the glorified pimp to save his arse. Really, what more can we expect from these elitist criminals in govt, its simply a joke.

Must be true then if your wife says so.

• Like 1

What a fuss about a career criminal and his family. Call it Karma. The ex pimp may think he is rehabilitated because he found another criminal profession that of politician but the crook should have been in jail for a long long time on human trafficking and child sex slavery charges.

What goes around comes around

Who the hell are you a poor English living in hovel calling a great man and a good friend a ex pimp, You are a hateful low life taking about slavery and child sex charges against this wonderful man Edited by harryfrompattaya

What a fuss about a career criminal and his family. Call it Karma. The ex pimp may think he is rehabilitated because he found another criminal profession that of politician but the crook should have been in jail for a long long time on human trafficking and child sex slavery charges.

Who the hell are you a poor English living in hovel calling a great man and a good friend a ex pimp, You are a hateful low life taking about slavery and child sex charges against this wonderful man
Is this sarcasm ??? Sometimes it is so hard to tell with some of the posts... Could TV please create a sarcasm button so people could put it in the post to eliminate confusion?

Who the hell are you a poor English living in hovel calling a great man and a good friend a ex pimp, You are a hateful low life taking about slavery and child sex charges against this wonderful man

Wow Harry!

On a roll huh? No need to be shy mate.......say what you really feel! smile.png

• Like 1

Sorry I get out of line.

It is shame most of you or maybe all of you never meet Chuwit if you did I am sure you will know he is the nicest Thai person you will ever meet. Yes I do like him hope he will be the next Prime Minister

Maybe if you did more reading you could get yourself back in line. To help get you started , Chuwit is the man who bull dozed all the businesses on his land on Sukumvit in the middle of the night, and in a clever move used a fall guy to take the blame. Is that the same Chuwit?? Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

Sorry I get out of line.

It is shame most of you or maybe all of you never meet Chuwit if you did I am sure you will know he is the nicest Thai person you will ever meet. Yes I do like him hope he will be the next Prime Minister

There was a man who was pm of the country for a very short period who to meet was a lovely bloke.

Unfortunately, the CIA fingered him as apparently being up to his eye balls in the drugs business and the system moved him out.

I don't think Thailand will ever allow a self proclaimed massage king to be pm. But then again tit. Just look how hard they find it to handle a dodgy businessman with a public company.

I am still impressed with this kid. First of walking, second, no one got shot, third he (they) went to the police rather than the police having to extend an invitation to him to come to the police station.

There may be more to the story, BUT this kid is a cut above a lot of offspring of the rich-and-famous. Of course, he is young, so it could all change in a few years.

Chanel wife beater. Pathetic. Typical.

Fashion Note: It is not a wife beater if the following conditions are met:

The wearer is;

1. Young, i.e. under the age of 25

2. Good looking and in good physical shape with muscle tone.

3. Wearing a a clean garment of the appropriate size.

4. Not covered in tacky tattoos and/ or distinguished by a fat gut.

Sorry, but the attire is acceptable for a 17 year old in a hot climate.

I believe a great many of the comments in this thread are motivated by petty jealousy spat out by ugly old men that envy the kid's youthful physique and ability to attract the ladies (or perhaps the boys as he was at RCA).

The boy's father is scum. Ok, but that hardly gives anyone an excuse to pick on the boy. The kid did not do anything wrong despite someone saying that his wife thinks so. Personally, I wish I had been able to hit the clubs at 17. Unfortunately, I was young for my age and too busy with school. Some of my classmates used to do that and they are no worse for wear.

The wearer is;

I believe a great many of the comments in this thread are motivated by petty jealousy spat out by ugly old men that envy the kid's youthful physique and ability to attract the ladies (or perhaps the boys as he was at RCA).

The boy's father is scum. Ok, but that hardly gives anyone an excuse to pick on the boy. The kid did not do anything wrong despite someone saying that his wife thinks so. Personally, I wish I had been able to hit the clubs at 17. Unfortunately, I was young for my age and too busy with school. Some of my classmates used to do that and they are no worse for wear.

If you think that he has muscle tone for a 17 year old and you think a Chanel (albeit fake) shirt of that type is acceptable for any young man, and you think he is good looking, then I will have to leave you to your own opinions as they are quite different from mine.

What I mean by my comment is that his choice of shirt is typical of rich kids who would love to think they are tough. Rich is not tough. Powerful is not necessarily tough. There are truly tough Thai guys aplenty around this country, but you would not catch most of them in a Chanel lady shirt.

The wearer is;

If you think that he has muscle tone for a 17 year old and you think a Chanel (albeit fake) shirt of that type is acceptable for any young man, and you think he is good looking, then I will have to leave you to your own opinions as they are quite different from mine.

What I mean by my comment is that his choice of shirt is typical of rich kids who would love to think they are tough. Rich is not tough. Powerful is not necessarily tough. There are truly tough Thai guys aplenty around this country, but you would not catch most of them in a Chanel lady shirt.

I am going to have to side with PaullyW here. His look comes across as a bit gay to me, but maybe I am not that aware of teen Thai fashion. Is this suppose to be a tough look ?? As far as ugly old men being TV posters, we were all 17 years old once. But thank god intelligence does not go away... Would love to see what this kid looks like when he is 60.

And what's up with the three day wait to report the crime? Time to sober up ?? I actually am really surprised to see this issue come up. I would think that Chuwit would quietly hire some people to find the robbers, and dispense his own justice. Having your 17 year old kid hit the papers as a bar hopping party boy just cannot be good.....

Edited by EyesWideOpen

The wearer is;

I am going to have to side with PaullyW here. His look comes across as a bit gay to me, but maybe I am not that aware of teen Thai fashion. Is this suppose to be a tough look ?? As far as ugly old men being TV posters, we were all 17 years old once. But thank god intelligence does not go away... Would love to see what this kid looks like when he is 60.

And what's up with the three day wait to report the crime? Time to sober up ?? I actually am really surprised to see this issue come up. I would think that Chuwit would quietly hire some people to find the robbers, and dispense his own justice. Having your 17 year old kid hit the papers as a bar hopping party boy just cannot be good.....

Is paullyw a bit gay? I think we should be told!

Sorry I get out of line.

quote name="louse1953" post="6358782" timestamp="1367425842"]

Sorry I get out of line.

Sorry I get out of line.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif