Hop Grow And What Seeds

retell

hello i want to start grow Hop for brew my own beers and maybe for sale to a brewery

the thing is the seeds i normally use in holland will not work in thailand , too long too hot will burn the plant up,

does anyone know of a plantage in thailand around northeast where possibly i can buy some seeds

or cuttings

they do use hop in the sing chang arch leo i hope ????

Hops will grow but they won't flower here as they need longer daylight/ nights (I forget which) than they can get here. You will have to buy. Google home brew Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

All the Thai brewer`s use all imported ingrediedts barley, hops ,ect I feed the waste grains, or brewer`s grains to my cattle ,it is exactly the some as I use to feed in the UK

Am I right or wrong can you make beer without hops?,allso finding barley for brewing woud be diffulcult as beer needs completley different varietys than you can get here.

As has been said buy a kit.

Yours Regs

KS

Hops came into the equation relatively late; without hops it was called ale and was generally brewed in winter, it doesn't keep long. Hops (along with nettles and hemp) help keep the beer longer in storage. I am still wondering how to get brewing started , you need temperatures of 23C ideally, only had three days this year where even the morning temperature were near that.

All the Thai brewer`s use all imported ingrediedts barley, hops ,ect I feed the waste grains, or brewer`s grains to my cattle ,it is exactly the some as I use to feed in the UK

Am I right or wrong can you make beer without hops?,allso finding barley for brewing woud be diffulcult as beer needs completley different varietys than you can get here.

As has been said buy a kit.

Yours Regs

KS

i love to share a beer with you or two

hi all would a celler under ground made of concrete blocks work to keep temp down.it would be good to keep out of site?rgds russell

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

hahaha and some sun t bulbs a carbon filter and offcourse timer and relais ,, jee like i'm growing weed again in the attic

Hello All, Cascade was my hop of choice when I brewed back in the 70's.

If you want some info and links, go to www.freshops.com

Hops take $upport $tructure for commercial growing, and for harvesting

short people can't cut it.(555555)

rice555

I've been through these considerations myself. Where I live the water table isn't a long way under the surface so a lot of attention needs to be applied to water proofing I think I could do this but have too much on my plate at present to bother. Buying an old freezer and brewing in there (thermostat) seems to be the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app