Registering Used Motor Bike

just want to know what documents i will need to register a used motor bike.. am buying it from a friend..

copy front page passport or all relevant pages?? residency certificate?? bill of sale??

how much does it cost at motor vehicle station??? are there any sales taxes???

thanks

Proof of residence,(lettet form immigration), Passport. money, driving licence if you just want the same license.

Picture taken for licence all cheap as chips.

If you don't have a bike licence from your own country you have to do the test. IT's very very easy morning job drive motorbike around cones, stop on slight hill, finished. Answer questions on highway code.

If you fail do it the next week.

• 8 months later...

I bought a used bike without a greenbook,i have all the invoices for when the parts came from Japan plus the previous owners id papers and transfer of money.Can i get a green book legally or is it all in vain.Yes i know but bought it on the spur of the moment and have spent a fair bit of money customizing it

In Thailand they go by when you show up to register it. So a car or bike can be built in 2012 but not registered until 2014 - they would list it as a 2014 model year.

If no green book was issued prior to Sept 2012, you are SOL far as I know.

If you don't have a bike licence from your own country you have to do the test. IT's very very easy morning job drive motorbike around cones, stop on slight hill, finished. Answer questions on highway code.

Or 30 minutes later. smile.png

Proof of residence,(lettet form immigration), Passport. money, driving licence if you just want the same license.

Picture taken for licence all cheap as chips.

For register a motorbike in your name only you don´t need to have any driving licence.