Announce Stance On Terror Funding, Thai Anti-Money Laundering Office Chief Says

webfact

BTW there's a press release on the AMLO website (in Thai), but no list of names. Could be that such a list is deemed a security issue which shouldn't be made known to the general public as not to let the names on the list know. Mind you, with their financial dealings (allegedly) blocked those chaps might be the first to know anyway.

PS the site pops up a tab to inform me it prefers IE8 and not my opera and also has a nice button on the home page to lead you to the AMLO farm from where you're able to download THAI fonts if you haven't got any. A rar archive with a.o. ThSarabunPSK TTF v1.0 copyright © 2006, Department of Intellectual Property (DIP), Ministry of Commerce and Software Industry Promotion Agency (SIPA).

I think this explains all we need to know about the 'terrorism charges'

“Police investigators and public prosecutors claim they were pressured by policy-makers to file terrorism charges against red-shirt demonstrators last year despite a lack of solid evidence, the Truth for Reconciliation Commission (TRC) said yesterday.”

The problem is that both the Foreign Ministry and The Truth for Reconciliation Commission are both in the red shirt camp now. So... party on Garth.. coffee1.gif

I think this explains all we need to know about the 'terrorism charges'

“Police investigators and public prosecutors claim they were pressured by policy-makers to file terrorism charges against red-shirt demonstrators last year despite a lack of solid evidence, the Truth for Reconciliation Commission (TRC) said yesterday.”

The problem is that both the Foreign Ministry and The Truth for Reconciliation Commission are both in the red shirt camp now. So... party on Garth.. coffee1.gif

A little off this topic and sorry about that but this Topic seems to be now blocked :" Songkhla tightens security before Krue Se anniversary, next peace talks".... Keeps saying can't find the page when I try to open in a new tab as I do for every TV news post that I want to read ..

All the other posts open ... ?? Why is it being blocked...??