Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

16 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

New keeper

boss centre half

proper left back 

class defensive mid

2 strikers 

That'sjust to get a decent starting line up.

and new owners

And Benitez at the helm.

This Klopp I ain't impressed he's like a yoyo and too pleasant and as I said before a good manager gets players to dig deep and blatantly that ain't happened and if he thought he had a good squad but has since realised he aint then maybe just maybe he has dug his own grave. Seems like no plan B with this chap. 

31 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

And Benitez at the helm.

This Klopp I ain't impressed he's like a yoyo and too pleasant and as I said before a good manager gets players to dig deep and blatantly that ain't happened and if he thought he had a good squad but has since realised he aint then maybe just maybe he has dug his own grave. Seems like no plan B with this chap. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrRed said:

2 weeks ago all was rosey strange game innit!

After their last two performances they are probably going to come out against us like its some bloody cup final!

Only bodes to make it more difficult for us at Anfield next weekend, although i have to say, the Liverpool defense if you can call it that, is dreadful at the moment.

Watching the replay Mignolet could have easily punched that ball out for the first goal instead of trying to catch it, thats what good keepers do.

He does at times pull of great saves but then goes AWOL.Never win anything unless you have top goal keeper.

Doubt if the owners understand but someone has to get in their ear, agree new left back,striker and a CB at least. Lucas is not a CB in a million years. Sell Sturridge body language suggest he's not up for a fight

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

New keeper

boss centre half

proper left back 

class defensive mid

2 strikers 

That'sjust to get a decent starting line up.

and new owners

Actually Bob that's pretty much a new team.

Calm down lad, as i am sure they say in Cronton (or wherever) you're still fourth and you've got the manager you were all gagging for last year. Bit of patience might be required.

Edited by rott
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, meatboy said:

something is not right at livers.hull of all teams,by far the worst goals for and against in the league.

Remember, the was similar criticism of City until we came up to play and they outplayed us.  Perhaps it is better to wait and see what Liverpool turns up to play Spurs next weekend.

One thing to add, are the players fit enough? If not, theres simply no excuse for that.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Besides the incredibly <deleted> defending our attack is clueless passing across the park, there's no invention, no spark, no mojo. 

Stevie "G",s back.............he,ll get it sorted....... :shock1:

27 minutes ago, Devil said:

We've passed the busy period now,  we will do much better with one game a week. 

No question we will be up for the Spurs game...

Seriously that is clown talk. 

Maybe it's that they are not used to handling the workload of busy periods for the very reason we are not playing in Europe as is the case this season, surely we should have assembled something that has an engine and a plan B that was not based purely on one season W/O mid week challenges?

On 05/02/2017 at 7:49 AM, rott said:

Actually Bob that's pretty much a new team.

Calm down lad, as i am sure they say in Cronton (or wherever) you're still fourth and you've got the manager you were all gagging for last year. Bit of patience might be required.

I'm still back my team and the manager Rott. I was seething Sunday, that was a shitshow, and this is my outlet. 

• Like 1

Just now, BangrakBob said:

I'm still back my team and the manager Rott. I was seething Sunday, that was a shitshow, and this is my outlet. 

I'm sure you'll up your game big time against us............otherwise it'll be a spanking.

However i'm expecting a tough tight match.

• Like 1

How awful have we been of late. I'm with you Bob, one game per week should help our cause in finishing top 4. The team looked like they've ran out of gas. Another thing helping us will be all the other teams around us competing in Europe. I think its safe to say Chelsea have it in the bag now.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, longstebe said:

How awful have we been of late. I'm with you Bob, one game per week should help our cause in finishing top 4. The team looked like they've ran out of gas. Another thing helping us will be all the other teams around us competing in Europe. I think its safe to say Chelsea have it in the bag now.

Nice to see you again longstebe, been an age

• Like 1

On 05/02/2017 at 1:58 AM, Rc2702 said:

And Benitez at the helm.

ah come on, they've given him a 6 year deal :giggle:, so plenty of time to sort it out.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

You've looked electric at times this season and completely unstoppable.

Maybe that energy has been draining?

Right now I wouldn't be surprised if your season falls apart....serious job for Klopp right now to secure a CL place.

I don't know but I like Carra's idea, a change of formation and drop Can for Gini.

Not sure that the change of formation should be applied and against Spurs but for the compact absorbing lower sides we need to try something.

I fully expect a reaction against Spurs as carmine said, proper wounded animal and we have had time to rest. No excuses.

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I don't know but I like Carra's idea, a change of formation and drop Can for Gini.

Not sure that the change of formation should be applied and against Spurs but for the compact absorbing lower sides we need to try something.

I fully expect a reaction against Spurs as carmine said, proper wounded animal and we have had time to rest. No excuses.

It will be a pivotal moment in the CL race...no one really believes its a title race issue...well no one with sense.

I won't make a prediction other than that it will be end to end attacking as we both play that type of game and neither manager will yield.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokie36 said:

It will be a pivotal moment in the CL race...no one really believes its a title race issue...well no one with sense.

I won't make a prediction other than that it will be end to end attacking as we both play that type of game and neither manager will yield.

i'de like to think one of us is gonna giv the chavs at least a slight pulpitation, but on the other hand how many avoid 'qualifying' for the champs lge ? though we rezlly need to be looking at some work out side the safety zone regarding with us at wembley

15 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Expect Spurs to operate a 4231, especially being without Rose and Vertonghen.  He'll want to operate a double pivot of Wanyama and Dembele to try to counter the Coutinho/Mane/Fliminho threat.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Expect Spurs to operate a 4231, especially being without Rose and Vertonghen.  He'll want to operate a double pivot of Wanyama and Dembele to try to counter the Coutinho/Mane/Fliminho threat.

Coutinho's looked very subdued since his return from injury. 

37 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Coutinho's looked very subdued since his return from injury. 

yeah. not match fit yet. and coupled with everyone else not playing anywhere as well as they were first half of the season he's not exactly bounced back into form.