Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

You are actually saying that a fluid frontline that has the ability to switch and move without rigidity is not going to create space, stretch a defense, pull defenders, lose defenders, create chances.

Are you saying it's more difficult for a defender to mark a player that is ithe same one, sharing the same spce for 90 mins?  ?

No i am not saying that because that is not what you said originally ( see below) another one who changes the goal post's after i comment ! 

19 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

He's naturally left footed, Mo' on the left and Sadie on the right? 

Then you said 

Interchanging through the match would be a nightmare for defenders. I'd be pretty chuffed with pace to burn on both sides of the park. 

Implying that they would be playing as wide attacker's / winger's

Hence me saying 

If they both were doing the business on their relevant wing's why would they need to interchange ?

Nowhere in the above comments have you implied that you would be playing with a fluid frontline !!!!

Edited by alfieconn

50 minutes ago, wilai said:

Solanke starts in <20 WCQF against Mexico. Ojo/Ejaria on the bench. K/O 6pm Thai time. On Eurosport 2 and BeIN MENA channels 7&13

No Calvert Lewin is a surprise as he has been one of the best Attacker's, The last time i see them play Armstrong all they did was lump it up to him !

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

No i am not saying that because that is not what you said originally ( see below) another one who changes the goal post's after i comment ! 

Then you said 

Implying that they would be playing as wide attacker's / winger's

Hence me saying 

Nowhere in the above comments have you implied that you would be playing with a fluid frontline !!!!

My response was to your response to StevieH, a direct response to your comment/reply to StevieH's statement. Why don't you stick to responding to that, rather picking my responses to different statements. 

And Interchanging through the match is being fluid. 

Just now, wilai said:

Solanke wins it with a good finish!!!:smile:

Held on to win 1-0 having played with 10 men for last half hour. Onomah (Spuds) :post-4641-1156693976:

Italy in the semi (same time Thursday)

aaah jaysus I'm recording it :whistling:

Anyway have you seen twitter is going in to VVD meltdown :thumbsup:

You went from this 

19 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

He's naturally left footed, Mo' on the left and Sadie on the right? 

And ended up at this  :cheesy:

You are actually saying that a fluid frontline that has the ability to switch and move without rigidity

^^:sorry:

VVD stuff seems based on a couple of bookies (notably Skybet) making us big odds-on favourites. Given their past record, I wouldn't count any chickens just yet. 

ps: Oh...and ignore the troll!

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

VVD stuff seems based on a couple of bookies (notably Skybet) making us big odds-on favourites. Given their past record, I wouldn't count any chickens just yet. 

Yeah mate, few of the bookies have joined inn. Suppose its better than pointing towards our top 4 rivals.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wilai said:

Oh. I thought all this VVD stuff was about Victor Valdez. Another cup of Joe. Carry on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wilai said:

I should know better than to go online when recording a match. 

Big space for the goal. I like that Lookman lad too, sharp. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I should know better than to go online when recording a match. 

Big space for the goal. I like that Lookman lad too, sharp. 

Yeah, Dowell and Kenny also look good...The Tricky Blues have got some good youngsters coming thru':shock1:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wilai said:

Soton reporting LFC to Premier League for illegal approach:passifier:...."Well Sir, there was this ITK on Twitter, and he said........:cheesy:

They did that shit with Clyne, wt-f is wrong with them LFC has been a loyal customer...

• Like 1

Numbers were a bit wayward but we wanted that lad I think. Hopefully he is unsettled enough to kick up a stink and get it back on with sakho and 20m going the other way. Need a loyalty card for future

7 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Numbers were a bit wayward but we wanted that lad I think. Hopefully he is unsettled enough to kick up a stink and get it back on with sakho and 20m going the other way. Need a loyalty card for future

So that's makes Sakho worth 40m  ! what planet do you live on again ?  :biggrin:

Liverpool's embarrassing apology to Fulham sees Clint Dempsey tapping-up complaint dropped.

Liverpool banned from signing academy players and fined £100,000 for 'tapping up' Stoke youngster

And now the Dick van dyke episode, no wonder the rest of the League have been warned to watch their back's when the dipper's are about ! :sad::biggrin:

15 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

What a joke, made to look like complete amateurs AGAIN. Add another one to the list. 

They're never going to learn. 

14 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Truth be told lads,the real story is the scousers don,t have the money to compete with the big boys but they put this bid in as a big up knowing full well it would go nowhere..........:thumbsup:

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

What a joke, made to look like complete amateurs AGAIN. Add another one to the list. 

They're never going to learn. 

I am gutted at the way we have been to look like mugs again in the transfer market. What the f*#k are we doing ? This looked like such a done deal, and to now find out there actually was something going on behind the scenes is ludicrous. What is this speculation about an approach in Blackpool? Nightmare. I really wanted the guy

^Allegedly VVD met JK in Blackpool before any contact was made with his club. Soton were pissed off due to the Oil Barons losing interest once news of VVD's preference was 'leaked', therefore stopping a bidding war before it could begin, and threw their toys out of the pram! Even though 'Tapping' is known to be done by every club (including Soton see below!)we appear to have crossed a line here. As Carragher has said, the idiot who leaked details to the press is the one who should be apologising!

Soton, a club who would appear to want their cake and eat it! :passifier:

#FreeVanDijk Celtic the gimps considering legal action against us. #SaintsFC