Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Nightmare game. I forgot we were 6 hours not 7 hours difference, and then couldn't get True to work until the 87th minute. Good result, but I can't say much about the game

Nightmare game. I forgot we were 6 hours not 7 hours difference, and then couldn't get True to work until the 87th minute. Good result, but I can't say much about the game

it was fun, we have nothing to play for and the fans had a great day out. sturridge was great, coutinho's different gravy and i think i am in love with him. got lucky with a couple of calls but overall deserved the win. could have had 6 or 7 really. or even should have.

coutinho's different gravy and i think i am in love with him.

Now there's a statement. You heard it here first folks tongue.png

I just think he's a really good signingbiggrin.png

Actually Rodgers announced just the other day that the objective next season is to win the title. Positive thinking yes and it should be the objective of every team but i can't help thinking he's bigging it up too early and will be putting unessesary pressure on himself and the team. He's be better off going the Redknapp route of telling everyone that he's going to perform an 'Arry Houdini miracle and get a top four finish.

God i loathe Redknapp.

coutinho's different gravy and i think i am in love with him.

Now there's a statement. You heard it here first folks tongue.png

I just think he's a really good signingbiggrin.png

Actually Rodgers announced just the other day that the objective next season is to win the title. Positive thinking yes and it should be the objective of every team but i can't help thinking he's bigging it up too early and will be putting unessesary pressure on himself and the team. He's be better off going the Redknapp route of telling everyone that he's going to perform an 'Arry Houdini miracle and get a top four finish.

God i loathe Redknapp.

that's not really what he said though is it?

'My focus is to try to close the gap. We are bridging that gap slowly this year but hopefully we will take a bigger stride next year. The reality is very simple: we are 30 points behind the leaders and 12 points behind fourth place so we have a lot of work to do here. We know it is a long road but we don't like being second-best and being behind. We don't start the season aiming to finish fourth. The aim is always to win the title. A club of this status that is the ultimate objective - but you have to be realistic.'
'I am very hopeful with what I have seen with the (current squad's) mentality and it is our job in the summer to get the right types of characters to build that winning mentality and turn a lot of our draws into victories which I believe will push us into the top four next year.'
but agree entirely about redknapp. goodbye to him and ferguson in the same summer. lovely.
  • Like 1

There Our Bren goes, talking it all up again -  "but we don't like being second-best"  - on Merseyside, that is, but seventh best overall...

What's that, 3 seasons since '87?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There Our Bren goes, talking it all up again - "but we don't like being second-best" - on Merseyside, that is, but seventh best overall...

Or how about 2 consecutive ones, last year and this year - hopefully (for you) this won't become a trend.

There Our Bren goes, talking it all up again - "but we don't like being second-best" - on Merseyside, that is, but seventh best overall...

Or how about 2 consecutive ones, last year and this year - hopefully (for you) this won't become a trend.

Personally I'm not bothered, if you finished top 4 or won the title for sure but there's no prizes for where either of us are

There Our Bren goes, talking it all up again -  "but we don't like being second-best"  - on Merseyside, that is, but seventh best overall...

Ha ha, not a chance matey.

Personally I like arry

Would you want his paws on the transfer kitty at Anfield? He's a two bob crook and does his business negotiating through the tabloids. Loathesome individual

I like my dog, it doesn't mean i want him to manage liverpoolrolleyes.gif

Personally I like arry

Would you want his paws on the transfer kitty at Anfield? He's a two bob crook and does his business negotiating through the tabloids. Loathesome individual

But is your dog a two bob crook that is prone to dodgy under the table deals? Does your dog or indeed has your dog been a real estate developer, abusing his or her position to buy land at an unrealistically cheap price?. You dog probably can't speak english either has little of no experience in the game and probably hasn't got an FA coaching badge.

The only connection in your post to 'Arry are looks and i wouldn't be surprised if your dog, facially atleast is easier on the eye than scrotum face Redknapp

• Like 2

Personally I like arry

But is your dog a two bob crook that is prone to dodgy under the table deals? Does your dog or indeed has your dog been a real estate developer, abusing his or her position to buy land at an unrealistically cheap price?. You dog probably can't speak english either has little of no experience in the game and probably hasn't got an FA coaching badge.

The only connection in your post to 'Arry are looks and i wouldn't be surprised if your dog, facially atleast is easier on the eye than scrotum face Redknapp

To be fair carmine their reading levels are probably similar.

What do you lot think of this - money from a (clearly sponsor-driven) tour or the chance to play in Europe?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2317918/Liverpool-reject-Fair-Play-route-Europa-League.html

i think we should say balls to the global merchandising and enter a competition with a trophy at the end of it. but then i'm not FSG.

What do you lot think of this - money from a (clearly sponsor-driven) tour or the chance to play in Europe?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2317918/Liverpool-reject-Fair-Play-route-Europa-League.html

i think we should say balls to the global merchandising and enter a competition with a trophy at the end of it. but then i'm not FSG.

I'd rather be in any competition for silverware. The only positive I take from this is less injuries, fresh players and most importantly, no excuses for consistency in the league. Oh and my mam & dad will get to see them at the MCG thumbsup.gif

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1