Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

gordon taylor. what an unspeakable c*nt.

Why exactly?

well he is on general principles, but likening the ched evans situation to the fight faced by the hillsborough families is a new low even for this horrible b*stard.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/08/gordon-taylor-ched-evans-hillsborough-pfa

Rightly or not he is allowed his opinion-even though you and others may disagree,if he wants to make himself look foolish....up to him blink.png

Why exactly?

well he is on general principles, but likening the ched evans situation to the fight faced by the hillsborough families is a new low even for this horrible b*stard.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/08/gordon-taylor-ched-evans-hillsborough-pfa

Rightly or not he is allowed his opinion-even though you and others may disagree,if he wants to make himself look foolish....up to him blink.png

it isn't an opinion, it's just plain wrong. the man's an offensive moron and needs to apologise profusely at the very minimum.

Why exactly?

Even I must admit that I couldn't see the comparison between the two !

Why exactly?

I agree. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it this morning. For a man in his position, that statement was ridiculous to say the least

Why exactly?

I agree. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it this morning. For a man in his position, that statement was ridiculous to say the least

hard to imagine what was going through his head to put the two things together isn't it?

of course this was the man who implemented a zero-tolerance approach to gambling in football while racking up £100k gambling debts himself. who is britain's highest-paid 'union' boss on £1m a year. he's just awful. what is it with football and dreadful administrators?

Why exactly?

Some "opinions" should be kept to yourself. Its also rather disturbing that a man in his position would actually have such an "opinion".

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Kids lost 2:1 to Valencia with Canos getting the goal. Were much the better team and scored an equaliser towards the end but ref gave a diabolical offside!

Oh,and for #Alfieobsessedwiththisthread...Spuds were mullered 4:2 by Portolaugh.png

Edited by wilai

The better team won tonight. We may have done better if we had started with just 10 men.....

Cattermole & Fletcher were a big miss....very surprised that Johnson was taken off, as were the SAFC faithful

Don't understand why Stephen Gerrard was taken off after his significant contribution..a minor injury was the excuse....doesn't fly with me..but happy he was

Edited by mxyzptlk
  • Like 2

The better team won tonight. We may have done better if we had started with just 10 men.....

Cattermole & Fletcher were a big miss....very surprised that Johnson was taken off, as were the SAFC faithful

Don't understand why Stephen Gerrard was taken off after his significant contribution..a minor injury was the excuse....doesn't fly with me..but happy he was

Rodgers explained: "It was just precautionary.

"He'll have a scan on his hamstring. It just felt a little bit tight, so we'll just need to manage that and see how it is."

• Like 1

Nice to see some of our so called flops doing well.

Well i don't remember saying they were flops. Bar Super Mario that is and i'll stand by that all day long! I alway said they needed time having seen a very similar scenario at Spurs. The new guys are best judged after a season and following on to christmas next season.

I thought Markovic in particular had a great game last night. The best i've seen from him.

Personally, I thought we were toothless and far from ruthless against 10 men. I find it incredible that we are still in with a shout of Europe playing the way we are. It is a very damning statement on the league.

Personally, I thought we were toothless and far from ruthless against 10 men. I find it incredible that we are still in with a shout of Europe playing the way we are. It is a very damning statement on the league.

I've been saying this for a while. Doesn't look good on the league at all with only two standout sides and the rest of us muddling through

Well i don't remember saying they were flops. Bar Super Mario that is and i'll stand by that all day long! I alway said they needed time having seen a very similar scenario at Spurs. The new guys are best judged after a season and following on to christmas next season.

I thought Markovic in particular had a great game last night. The best i've seen from him.

markovic looks like becoming a bloody good player. taken him until january, which is probably understandable, but now he suddenly looks to have settled.

thought we played really well nelly, enjoyed that. made a bit hard work of it second half but with sturridge up top in that performance yesterday we'd have been out of sight by half time. borini is a bad joke as is brendan's picking him.

Borini is crap isn't he ....i think Brendan's crap for picking him is only saving grace is maybe even Sunderland have pulled out and he needs to offload him in this window....luckily you won or the Sterling holiday brigade would of been out in full force.

Markovic is a looking a good footballer but he has also needed time to play in his position due to being moved around.

markovic looks like becoming a bloody good player. taken him until january, which is probably understandable, but now he suddenly looks to have settled.

thought we played really well nelly, enjoyed that. made a bit hard work of it second half but with sturridge up top in that performance yesterday we'd have been out of sight by half time. borini is a bad joke as is brendan's picking him.

Perhaps the stop and go picture I had affected my judgement. perhaps i expected more against 10 men too. Still, I am just happy with a win at the moment.markoviclooks really good though.

Borini is crap isn't he ....i think Brendan's crap for picking him is only saving grace is maybe even Sunderland have pulled out and he needs to offload him in this window....luckily you won or the Sterling holiday brigade would of been out in full force.

Markovic is a looking a good footballer but he has also needed time to play in his position due to being moved around.

He could have picked Balotelli.............

He could have picked Lambert.........

See where this is going?

See where this is going?

Is it they are all shit?

See where this is going?

Is it they are all shit?

These I cannot defend, maybe Lambos price tag, that's it tho.

I reckon we can easily push for third spot now,possibly top two!

laugh.png

You are funny!

Get lost you ,that bait was set for your more gullible mateswhistling.gif

To be fair Kurts, after a win you generally start talking about top 4 but I think 3rd or top 2 would be pushing it a bit biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn