Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

We must of tried about 5 formations in that second half and still couldn't cope against Villa - madness from the manager.

Didn't help that a few of the players seemed to hide and bottle it.

Ah well at least we still have the prestigous Europa league qualification to aim for !

I guarantee, Mario scores in this second half.

Or maybe notsad.png

Fish out of water is Mario right now

Well you were right but the lineman wrongly ruled it offside

We were shit, no fluidity lwe've regressed again

yeah genuinely concerned after that. we were appalling. got it wrong from the off, changes didn't work, villa totally deserved it and we had absolutely no response. brendan looked clueless today in a big game. got bossed by sherwood. proper concerning that. second half never even saw coutinho or sterling when you're supposed to be going for it. fair play to villa though, congrats, got it right and best team won. <deleted>.

• Like 1

That is depressing Devil...

King Kenny was sacked in a season he won the League Cup and got us to the final of FA Cup.

I wouldn't sack Rodgers, but if we could get Klopp then it would be a no brainer and hopefully raid Dortmund on his way out

• Like 1

I guarantee, Mario scores in this second half.

Or maybe notsad.png

Fish out of water is Mario right now

Well you were right but the lineman wrongly ruled it offside

We were shit, no fluidity lwe've regressed again

yeah genuinely concerned after that. we were appalling. got it wrong from the off, changes didn't work, villa totally deserved it and we had absolutely no response. brendan looked clueless today in a big game. got bossed by sherwood. proper concerning that. second half never even saw coutinho or sterling when you're supposed to be going for it. fair play to villa though, congrats, got it right and best team won. <deleted>.

If we could get Klopp would you sack Rodgers?

If we could get Klopp would you sack Rodgers?

i sympathise with rodgers because i believe he's working under owners who don't want, or perhaps need, the club to be successful. we can't sign the top players, we can't pay top wages, we're not at the top table any more mate. i also think he's not as good as some people think he is - today was a case in point, he blows it in big games, doesn't have the changes in him to turn games around against decent opponents. but i think it's about more than the manager, systemically liverpool is not being set up to win stuff - which is all about the money. we're falling behind and we're a cash cow for the guys in charge who care more about marketing agreements and approved partners than they do about results and fans.

and we're not getting klopp. if he's not at city next season i'll eat my fedora.

• Like 1

Oh Dear Brenda..........................cheesy.gif ................cheesy.gif ........................cheesy.gif .....................cheesy.gif

Don't forget to get your vote in...... "Mario" Player of the year.............polls closing soon.

• Like 1

I would have liked to have been privy to the pre-match conversation between Ted and Tim,perhaps something like this, Ted " I want to talk first " Tim " no i'm speaking first" Ted "but iv't got a lot more to say than you" Tim " But i talk more &lt;deleted&gt; than you" Ted " impossible no one talks more &lt;deleted&gt; than me" Ted " but iv'e got a degree in talking" Tim "yeah but i bought hundreds of players through at Spurs" then for a compromise both agree to talk at the same time biggrin.png

We totally missed Lucas, and Can was being pulled out of shape too often (looked better in 442 though). They simply bossed the area in front of our box, and were by far the better team. If only... yep the Mario goal... but then again, I am actually happy for Villa and thought they looked great.

• Like 1

Net spend of 38m in the summer and gone backwards ! managerarrow-10x10.png has to go, it's not rocket science laugh.png

It's not rocket science, but there is so much more to it than "net spend". How can you be so naive...

Yes, we spent big on falcao and he has underperformed despite his pedigree. You bought Mario and he has performed like,,,Mario.

Net spend of 38m in the summer and gone backwards ! managerarrow-10x10.png has to go, it's not rocket science laugh.png

It's not rocket science, but there is so much more to it than "net spend". How can you be so naive...

To be fair I thought I was being kind by quoting the net spend ! if you want to gauge it by the gross spend then that was 107m sad.pngbiggrin.png

Don't know what you boys think but apparently we should expect <deleted> all from Rodgers for another 10 years...once he finishes is traineeship

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/aston-villa-2-1-liverpool-fc-9077993

think i prefer this take on it to be honest.

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2015/04/liverpool-little-more-than-a-balanced-investment-portfolio/

• Like 2

Is anyone else having issues with pop up links and and add word links in posts from "MacVx"?

Hey smokes, just sorted it. if you are having the same issue try this it worked for me. I removed an extension called "Macfest" from my safari browser.

You installed the "VidX" trojan, perhaps under a different name. To remove it, first open the Applications folder by selecting

Go ▹ Applications

from the Finder menu bar, or by pressing the key combination shift-command-A. Look for an item named "VidX," "MacVx," or similar. If present, drag it to the Trash and empty.

From the Safari menu bar, select

Safari Preferences... Extensions

Uninstall any extension you don't know you need. If in doubt, remove all of them. You may well have more than one that's adware or spyware.

• Like 1