Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Haha...made me laugh that Stevie....we have a winger deserving the same concrete bath.

Who's that?

Bentley. Yes I know we are STILL paying him.

I thought he was back at Blackburn?

You reckon they are footing the bill? rolleyes.gif

Quick. SOmebody stop these Spuds twittering away on someone elses thread. Mind you, they did Liverpool a great service last night by squeaking a point. Otherwise the Reds would have been left with only a longish shot of being a top club ........ in Liverpool tongue.png

• Like 1

frustrating game.......predictable bus parking didn't help, but they actually could have nicked it. The type of matches good teams might not play well but make sure they get a win.

Not sure why he brought on Sami Yesil on

frustrating game.......predictable bus parking didn't help, but they actually could have nicked it. The type of matches good teams might not play well but make sure they get a win.

he didn't?

he didn't?

bit slow this morning....I meant Assaidi. Would rather have seen Suso used.

Anyway like nellyp and yourself have alluded too, lack of imagination and one dimensional tactics failed us again.

It's not the first time BR seems to run out of ideas, or more the fact he has one plan and plan b is to bring on a similar style of player to the player substituted and hope he does a better job.

he didn't?

Anyway like nellyp and yourself have alluded too, lack of imagination and one dimensional tactics failed us again.

It's not the first time BR seems to run out of ideas, or more the fact he has one plan and plan b is to bring on a similar style of player to the player substituted and hope he does a better job.

very frustrating game...couple of players looked really tired and particularly Suarez who had a rare off game.

Whats with our corners? We seem to win a hell of a lot of them but never seem to be of any threat and I find that so frustrating...

BR played Sturridge out of position the entire time after Downing went of with an injury, I thought he might of been brave and put Sturridge central in attack and moved Suarez,Couthino either side at least in the second half. As we had a couple of occasions to hit them on the counter and Sturridge was almost playing central midfield at one point.

Now that West Ham player Diaby looks like the powerhouse box to box player we are missing in our midfield to give us some bite.

Edited by Devil

he didn't?

very frustrating game...couple of players looked really tired and particularly Suarez who had a rare off game.

Whats with our corners? We seem to win a hell of a lot of them but never seem to be of any threat and I find that so frustrating...

BR played Sturridge out of position the entire time after Downing went of with an injury, I thought he might of been brave and put Sturridge central in attack and moved Suarez,Couthino either side at least in the second half. As we had a couple of occasions to hit them on the counter and Sturridge was almost playing central midfield at one point.

Now that West Ham player Diaby looks like the powerhouse box to box player we are missing in our midfield to give us some bite.

Diame.. Diaby plays for Arsenal..

He's great on the ball, but has a habit of passing to the wrong team..

• Like 1

he didn't?

Good point what the hell is going on with corners.......I've found myself subconsciously resigned to the fact nothing will come of a corner. There was only one real aerial threat in Agger, and he hasn't scored many with his head.

Agreed Sturridge should have been in the middle, that is how it has been working well for us.

Agree that Sturridge should have played central. I was confused to the point that one point I said to my missus "I wonder if Sturridge is injured" (he was on the pitch) and "Wow Stirling has beefed up a lot" and meant it. It just seemed beyond my comprehension that If Sturridge was on, he was not in the center and that Suarez was not out wide. How come James Collins had such a great game...very annoyed with him.

• Like 1

Its time for the party Stevie.

Thatcher has finally left the building. biggrin.png

already one my second one mate. biggrin.png good riddance you evil bitch. just a shame it was about 40 years too late.

think i'll save the proper celebrating for friday and songkran. though there is of course a very real discussion to be had about how her work is done and it's just being finished off by these bastards and their 'coalition' now of course. still, happy days nonetheless.

Only a matter of time before you start your political diatribe again Stevie!!

Total lack of class shown by you. Its a football forum NOT a political forum, the woman has just died and you come on here gloating. I find it despicable to be honest!bah.gif

I agree with you JD wai.gif

Back to footy and hopefully a good win for Utd tonight - 3 - 2 will do with NO goals or assists by RVP would be the icing on top biggrin.png

BT

going back a bit, i've watched 2/3 west ham games relatively recently, and i was surprised that Collins, on almost every occasion, was a stand out performer 4 them. All they need is a cruiser weight c/foward and it'll be Bolton revisited. perhps Carroll will be the next Davies, sort of enuf similarities, big money failure ect ect. oh and lets hope Cameron 'policies', arnt as socially devastating 4 Liverpool as were thatchers, but tbh honest i fear they will be.

going back a bit, i've watched 2/3 west ham games relatively recently, and i was surprised that Collins, on almost every occasion, was a stand out performer 4 them. All they need is a cruiser weight c/foward and it'll be Bolton revisited. perhps Carroll will be the next Davies, sort of enuf similarities, big money failure ect ect.

I was thinking the same thing, Big Sam Bolton brand boring <deleted>....I'd rather see QPR stay up than have to watch the likes of his football and Stoke for that matter

Edited by BangrakBob

going back a bit, i've watched 2/3 west ham games relatively recently, and i was surprised that Collins, on almost every occasion, was a stand out performer 4 them. All they need is a cruiser weight c/foward and it'll be Bolton revisited. perhps Carroll will be the next Davies, sort of enuf similarities, big money failure ect ect.

I was thinking the same thing, Big Sam Bolton brand boring <deleted>....I'd rather see QPR stay up than have to watch the likes of his football and Stoke for that matter

yeah me to.

Edited by rijit

Come on guys this is a footy Forum please stop personal insults wai.gif As we say in Scotland never mention, Politics or Religion in a pub if you want a quiet pint 1zgarz5.gif

I have been to Liverpool with locals and yes there are bad areas but there are bad areas everywhere.

Liverpool was my banker this week and they let me down again BUT life goes on.

Peace

BT biggrin.png

To return this therad to football and re the comment on corner taking.

I'd like to see the stats for all teams. TV commentators seem to reckon that Stoke have been effective from corners and I recall that Arsenal were so bad last season and before that I wished they'd just hand the ball to the goalie.

Come to think I would not be surprised if taken overall in the EPL as many goals are scored from collecting and returning a goal kick as are scored from corners. Surely the football strategists have looked into this one, so I guess I may be wrong.

• Like 1

can we still discuss whether or not paolo di canio is a fascist? how british government policies are pricing young fans out of the game? how about hillsborough, the biggest political cover-up in british history which lied about the deaths of 96 football supporters? just so we're clear like.

Unbelievable

can we still discuss whether or not paolo di canio is a fascist? how british government policies are pricing young fans out of the game? how about hillsborough, the biggest political cover-up in british history which lied about the deaths of 96 football supporters? just so we're clear like.

Unbelievable

to you, obviously. to kids in manchester and newcastle and birmingham and on merseyside who can't afford a ticket to watch their team play? feel free to argue with facts, of course.

Unbelievable

interesting that you consider that to be "unbelievable" as opposed to the hillsborough scandal and cover-up of the deaths of football supporters by the way. but then you never did say what team you 'support' did you?

Next political post or flame gets a week on the bench.

It's not easy when there is a lurking troll baiting the usually civil and jovial members

Largely why I have refrained from further comment.

Stevie and I have discussed this before and understand each other perfectly well.

There is little need for further discussion now the current government has apologised.

Yeah some of us see these people for the criminals they were....for those who do not we offer no pity.

• Like 2

Soooooooooo........if Rafa leaves Chelsea as expected in the summer, would you guys like him to replace BR? No, I don't think it would happen, the question is would you like it to happen?

Jose at Chelsea, Rafa at Chelsea, it would just be like the last decade didn't happened.....

Soooooooooo........if Rafa leaves Chelsea as expected in the summer, would you guys like him to replace BR? No, I don't think it would happen, the question is would you like it to happen?

Jose at Chelsea, Rafa at Chelsea, it would just be like the last decade didn't happened.....

You've tried to foist him on us yesterday. Just accept it...he's getting a new five year deal for winning the FA Cup. .smile.png

• Like 1