Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Does Suarez have a clause in his contract that states if he doesn't play a certain amount of first team games, when available, it again triggers a transfer saga. It stops being consigned to the reserves as a punishment, wasn't this that helped in bringing the. Tevez saga to and end.

Does Suarez have a clause in his contract that states if he doesn't play a certain amount of first team games, when available, it again triggers a transfer saga. It stops being consigned to the reserves as a punishment, wasn't this that helped in bringing the. Tevez saga to and end.

I believe this is something to do with EU employment law, if they're over a certain age (25ish) and dont play a certain amount of games they are entitled to break their contract.

Can someone explain the legal significance of a player submitting a transfer request? Does he have to pay the club a ton of money or something? Or does he not take a share in his resulting transfer fee? If not, why is Suarez (and also Rooney) not doing it?

Can someone explain the legal significance of a player submitting a transfer request? Does he have to pay the club a ton of money or something? Or does he not take a share in his resulting transfer fee? If not, why is Suarez (and also Rooney) not doing it?

You tend to lose bonuses, percentage of transfer fees etc etc if you make a formal request. this stuff is written into contracts these days.

Thats the problem we had with Modric. He stubbornly refused to submit a request because it would end up costing him personally choosing to do his transfer negotiating through the press. i wouldn't be surprised if they have the same with Suarez

You tend to lose bonuses, percentage of transfer fees etc etc if you make a formal request. this stuff is written into contracts these days.

Thats the problem we had with Modric. He stubbornly refused to submit a request because it would end up costing him personally choosing to do his transfer negotiating through the press. i wouldn't be surprised if they have the same with Suarez

Apparently Suarez would lose £5M if he submitted a transfer request

Despite the loss to Celtic, Rodgers has done a heck of a job. There is certainly no sign of the Suarez saga effecting the players. Very impressive performances in the pre season so far, and they looked good against Celtic despite the loss. Course with Suarez they probably would have won 2-1. There's the rub.

I get the feeling that Rodgers will hang Suarez out to dry and there won't be a transfer any time soon. But if they get anything close to a decent offer I'd kick his ass out sooner than later. coffee1.gif

I believe this is something to do with EU employment law, if they're over a certain age (25ish) and dont play a certain amount of games they are entitled to break their contract.

That's interesting, I can't see how eu law can be brought into it. He is being paid, he is allowed to play albeit not for the first team, which could be argued he doesn't deserve it on performance. But then nothing surprises me in regard to the eu.

That's interesting, I can't see how eu law can be brought into it. He is being paid, he is allowed to play albeit not for the first team, which could be argued he doesn't deserve it on performance. But then nothing surprises me in regard to the eu.

oh right , suppose what he's referring to is his work permit?, tbh not so sure what the criteria for getting and keeping it is, but would imagine to get it taken away or rescinded, would in these circumstances, be unlikely? specially with the amount of wedge involved, but as you say who knows with the eu,facepalm.gif

oh right , suppose what he's referring to is his work permit?, tbh not so sure what the criteria for getting and keeping it is, but would imagine to get it taken away or rescinded, would in these circumstances, be unlikely? specially with the amount of wedge involved, but as you say who knows with the eu,facepalm.gif

Are you talking about Thailandbiggrin.png

Nah just liverpool clap2.gifnev seems next one out the door will be agger, he wants to go, you cant blame the bloke, barca wont be knocking every day

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/11/liverpool-daniel-agger-barcelona

Thats the trouble when a none champions league team starts showing signs of putting a decent ish

team together, the bigger boys come a knocking, wonder howe much is gonna buy agger bearing in

mind he's 28 and u signed tourre who's 30 on a free? 20 would be good money.

Edited by rijit

Nah just liverpool clap2.gifnev seems next one out the door will be agger, he wants to go, you cant blame the bloke, barca wont be knocking every day

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/11/liverpool-daniel-agger-barcelona

Thats the trouble when a none champions league team starts showing signs of putting a decent ish

team together, the bigger boys come a knocking, wonder howe much is gonna buy agger bearing in

except he doesn't want to leave and has just accepted the liverpool vice-captaincy. i wouldn't blame him if he did want to go play for barcelona but he apparently doesn't. the lad has YNWA tattooed across his knuckles.

some truly awful journalism around at the moment by the way.

except he doesn't want to leave and has just accepted the liverpool vice-captaincy. i wouldn't blame him if he did want to go play for barcelona but he apparently doesn't. the lad has YNWA tattooed across his knuckles.

Yep and the guardian are the best of a pretty poor bunch tbh, always looking for 2 moro's story. So you reckon this has been going on for a while?, cos the offer was only made 'public' last week and he's been vice captain for?, well at least the tour, You reckon he's come out and said he doesn't want to go? surprising the guardian Haven't quoted that, but the way they've 'interpreted' the agents words has left a doubt. But good to see a bit of decorum/sanity , SO FAR, entering into things. still reckon if they up'd the offer to 20ish he;'d be gone,

v v difficult for the feller to say no to champs lge @ 28 realistically it could well be his last opp, and its barca!!!!! so we will see.

Yeah, but that's usually the case with you lot and accurate journalism though, isn't it? See my next post.

So from that article it seems , the worlds screamed cheat, diver ect ect Rodgers has backed his

player said , he's being victimized one rule ect ect

and then suarez has come back, justified the footie worlds screams basically made rodgers look a

prick how many times ? in the mean time racially abused some, assaulted some one and

consequently dragged Liverpools name through the mud,

in the mean time get banned 4 14? many games And still Rodgers and Liverpool want him, <deleted>

!!!!!

Seems we are struggling to attract our main Transfer targets with just under 3 weeks left in the window.

Strange one as we got in x4 signing early doors but nothing seems to be happening with the so called intended 'First Team' quality players Rodgers alluded to a few times through Pre-Season interviews.

I note Downing looks like he's gone to WH (with 80K or thereabouts) taken of the wage bill - I am praying this is not another Summer debacle as last time because we are defiantly short 2-3 players.

Sell before buy?

I really, REALLY don't understand what that bloke Kenny Rodgers is doing right now.

Downing sold for SIX MILLION? A loss of 14 million quid, but forget the loss, surely he's worth more than 6 million quid?

Following the £15.5m capture of Carroll earlier this summer, Sam Allardyce has now spent £21.5m signing two players who cost a combined £55m when they went to Anfield.

And selling him to a rival club makes a mockery of refusing to sell Suarez to Arsenal.

I really, REALLY don't understand what that bloke Kenny Rodgers is doing right now.

Downing sold for SIX MILLION? A loss of 14 million quid, but forget the loss, surely he's worth more than 6 million quid?

Following the £15.5m capture of Carroll earlier this summer, Sam Allardyce has now spent £21.5m signing two players who cost a combined £55m when they went to Anfield.

And selling him to a rival club makes a mockery of refusing to sell Suarez to Arsenal.

The mistake with those two players isn't being made now, at the point of their exit, it was made a long time ago at the point of their entry to the club. All Kenny is doing right now is a task in damage limitation.

Have you seen him play?

Obviously your last statement is a wind up or you are truly daft, I'll go with wind up.

Have you seen him play?

Obviously your last statement is a wind up or you are truly daft, I'll go with wind up.

Sorry - let me understand this.

Arsenal, a club constantly in Europe and who finished 4th last season, three places above you, with 12 more points than you IS somehow a rival, but West Ham United, who finished with 15 points less than you, and who are only separated by three places in the table from Liverpool, ISN'T a rival?

And with those two sales I think they'll do a lot better this season...

• Like 1

Have you seen him play?

To be fair he couldn't have been that bad, judging by the amount of appearences he made last season

So the old Twiitersphere latest transfer news

IN: Siqueira

IN: Willian (30M)

Out: Downing

Oh and Suarez to sign a contract extension

Indeed

Martin Charquero, of GolTV Latin Amer- “Suarez confirms to me he will not leave #LFC. The support of the fans has influenced his decision.”

Indeed

Martin Charquero, of GolTV Latin Amer- “Suarez confirms to me he will not leave #LFC. The support of the fans has influenced his decision.”

Suarez knows he's fighting a losing battle. Liverpool has made it clear he's going nowhere. The fans have influenced nothing. Its amazing the crap these agents come up with.bah.gif

• Like 1

Indeed

I think i'm going to throw upxsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vr.png

Indeed

nauseating isn't it? oh well. world class player, total bellend of a man. won't enjoy watching him play the same now though.

Indeed

Martin Charquero, of GolTV Latin Amer- Suarez confirms to me he will not leave #LFC. The support of the fans has influenced his decision.

nauseating isn't it? oh well. world class player, total bellend of a man. won't enjoy watching him play the same now though.

He's still OUR wee little <deleted> though!

He's still OUR wee little <deleted> though!

he's a <deleted>. and if he is staying, he owes fans, team-mates and club one hell of a grovelling apology.