Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Best thing you guys did was avoid having to play in the European version of the Milk Cup. Reckon you'll successfully get a UCL spot (you are better than that outing at the Emirates), whereas Spuds will probably get a shot at retaining a trophy that everyone will have forgotten about two days after the finallaugh.png.

Yes - I'm no 4 on the troll's hook. I'm bored too (temporary lull in watching UCL reruns from last night - gotta justify paying megabucks to retain my True Gold package and pay for CTH)!

Quiet on here this week lads, probaly just a coincidence facepalm.gif

And Alfieconn the habitual troll throws out his line thinking he's gonna get a catch!! ...

Couple of Gooner minnows isn't much of a catch tho'...even for Alfiebiggrin.png

Observation is obviously not you two's strong point, YB certainly had a nibble so fair play to him biggrin.png

Quiet on here this week lads, probaly just a coincidence facepalm.gif

And Alfieconn the habitual troll throws out his line thinking he's gonna get a catch!! ...

Couple of Gooner minnows isn't much of a catch tho'...even for Alfiebiggrin.png

Observation is obviously not you two's strong point, YB certainly had a nibble so fair play to him biggrin.png

You call YBs comment a nibble....Jeez, you take fishing to a whole new (desperate) level Alfie sonclap2.gif

You are referring to someone as a troll…the irony!

...And all of a sudden a partnership is formed!!

...It's the Brothers Grimm!!

And Alfiecunt waits patiently under his bridge warming his maggot...???

Why do you want to call someone that mm ?

Because he's an illiterate plonker Alf. xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.r24L-a7U61.web alt=biggrin.png width=20 height=20>

...Will this tale have a wicked ending????

Because he's an illiterate plonker Alf. biggrin.png

illiterate
ɪˈlɪt(ə)rət/
adjective
  1. 1.
    unable to read or write.
    Kinda blows that out of the water Jacob !!

Surprised you've haven't got used to them by now Mad Mary.

They still have a boner on for wanting to know what its like to be a Liverpool fan and why we're different.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by longstebe
  • Like 1

Surprised you've haven't got used to them by now Mad Mary. They still have a boner on for wanting to know what its like to be a Liverpool fan and why we're different. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Perhaps you should catch up on recent posts before making judgements. wink.png

Lets hope so! A win double in 13/14 on the cards maybePosted Image

I'd like to see Liverpool back where they belong (now await the comments) Posted Image

i think you'd be surprised by what a lot of us think actually.  I have no axe to grind with Liverpool.  Id like to see them back to their best but not quite as good as Spurs obviously,  and i have great memories of Paisley's team doing us proud in europe.  

That said, i still don't know what it is to be a Liverpool fan.  You're all so different.Posted Image

There we go.

i'm always unsure about resting gerrard, but he does look like he needs one at the minute. i'm hoping this is one of those flat-track games where our front three is good enough to beat them and we don't necessarily have to worry about our slightly worrying midfield.

i'm always unsure about resting gerrard, but he does look like he needs one at the minute. i'm hoping this is one of those flat-track games where our front three is good enough to beat them and we don't necessarily have to worry about our slightly worrying midfield.

I'd rather have Lucas, Joe and Hendo at the moment and give a run out for Alberto later on. Poor Hendo has been running his <deleted> off for them two.

• Like 1

Surprised you've haven't got used to them by now Mad Mary. They still have a boner on for wanting to know what its like to be a Liverpool fan and why we're different. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Carmine & his sidekick Alfie are like thrush ,they can be treated(a little cream on the bellends) but will always come back just to annoy!!

Because he's an illiterate plonker Alf. biggrin.png

It seems to me that somebody who can invent new compound nouns should be considered linguistically competent

• Like 2

Let's rest Gerrard while we're at it. Let's get Joe back and maybe give some minutes for Alberto. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Rest him? What's he done to get knackered, you're not even in Europe?

Or do you mean DROP him.

Edited by Chicog

Let's rest Gerrard while we're at it. Let's get Joe back and maybe give some minutes for Alberto. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Or do you mean DROP him.

Yes I mean DROP him.

Or do you mean DROP him.

Yes I mean DROP him.

Why?

Because he's been <deleted>. Anyone else would have been dropped, well saying that Cissokho has been crap too. Gerrard is trying to do an Alonso job which clearly isn't working.

• Like 1