Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Couthino had an ankle strain ,the lad did well to even play on sunday according to Rodgers .He's fulling fit for the visit of Delia & her birds tomorrow evening!!

Aha..thanks Mary in that situation then it was down to Rodgers risking him which in the whole scheme of things leaves his argument with Hodgson and Sturridge futile doesn't it.

Risking any player who's not 100% is never good but risking a player in a meaningless friendly is pathetic. Risking a player for 20 mins or so in a premiership game when your team is losing, I can understand, especially a talent like coutinho.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Couthino had an ankle strain ,the lad did well to even play on sunday according to Rodgers .He's fulling fit for the visit of Delia & her birds tomorrow evening!!

Aha..thanks Mary in that situation then it was down to Rodgers risking him which in the whole scheme of things leaves his argument with Hodgson and Sturridge futile doesn't it.

not in the slightest, no. he's liverpool's player to make the decision over. hodgson and his "putting his resolve to the test" can <deleted> right off, as can england of course. hodgson played an injured player in a meaningless friendly when it wasn't his decision to make. it's not his player. he's as moronic as he is <deleted>.

• Like 1

"Looks like Suarez is having his own private battle with Spurs this season. They are currently tied with 13 goals each. Of course, Spurs didn't miss the first 5 games of the season..."

Edit: My mate Darren, you are a genius.

Edited by longstebe

Only watched the first half so wouldn't want to say anything other than genius from Suarez.

Our good days are great and our off days are poor.Under Brendan we have now scored 5 goals or more in 5 matches, Benitez managed it 6 times in 6 seasons.

We need to limit those bad days and scrape some points from those.

Onto West Ham at home and lets hope that Suarez carries on where he left off.

YB

Our midfield needs sorting out big time and like nellyp says, a settled defence. Why can't Brendan see that playing Stevie along side Lucas is not working. If we can't compete with Hulls midfield there's something wrong.

You are a mid table club punching above your weight so nothing wrong your just heading back to where you belong, Brendan pretty well confirmed it by saying you are nothing without sturridge in the team, If Suarez leaves in january my dream of seeing liverpool being relegated could come truewink.png

Beaten at home again hey Nev, and they held you to a clean sheet, 2 points from 3 matches there. Still as your boss says "there is a long way to go" and you've got some easy fixtures against mid-table teams this month, that should see you flying back up the table where you belong. chin-chin wink.png

Edited by BangrakBob

Our midfield needs sorting out big time and like nellyp says, a settled defence. Why can't Brendan see that playing Stevie along side Lucas is not working. If we can't compete with Hulls midfield there's something wrong.

You are a mid table club punching above your weight so nothing wrong your just heading back to where you belong, Brendan pretty well confirmed it by saying you are nothing without sturridge in the team, If Suarez leaves in january my dream of seeing liverpool being relegated could come truewink.png

Beaten at home again hey Nev, and they held you to a clean sheet, 2 points from 3 matches there. Still as your boss says "there is a long way to go" and you've got some easy fixtures against mid-table teams this month, that should see you flying back up the table where you belong. chin-chin wink.png

Nev's predicted United will retain the title! laugh.png Along with the "Fellaini's better than Fabregas" beauty this is my favorite Man Yoo post of the year.

i'm wondering when the moyesiah's horrible, corrupt start of the season fixture list is due to finish? it seems to be lasting a while.

• Like 2

Nev's predicted United will retain the title! laugh.png Along with the "Fellaini's better than Fabregas" beauty this is my favorite Man Yoo post of the year.

I guess Moyes thought that too and definitely worth paying way over the odds for only to be beaten by a midfield collectively worth the same amount from his old team, at home….ah you couldn't think it up biggrin.png

• Like 1

IMO Suarez showed last night, why he won't be at Liverpool next season.

Amazing ability, one of the best around!

Well he's 27 next month and around the peak of his playing career. I think Liverpool could keep him for another year if they made the top four and if they don't receive a "Bale like" offer which basically you don't turn down. If if if. Shame for Liverpool fans he has the morals of an alley cat. Facts are though, he's paid exceptionally well for the club from pretty much day one and will earn them a huge profit on his sale when it happens, so whilst being an absolute tit he's also done alright for the club too.

Seems like he had a decent game last night then!smile.png

Well he's 27 next month and around the peak of his playing career. I think Liverpool could keep him for another year if they made the top four and if they don't receive a "Bale like" offer which basically you don't turn down. If if if. Shame for Liverpool fans he has the morals of an alley cat. Facts are though, he's paid exceptionally well for the club from pretty much day one and will earn them a huge profit on his sale when it happens, so whilst being an absolute tit he's also done alright for the club too.

Being 27, I think it's very soon that someone will make a bid. Of the players I've seen quite a bit of, outside of Messi, Ronaldo and Bale, I can't think of anyone who has more skill and an eye for goal than he does and his work rate is terrific. No, I'm sure Liverpool will get a big offer from someone, not Balesque, but enough to let him go.

that was ridiculous. running out of words to describe how good he is.

wee, <deleted>, (and) little are some you have used in the past! Pleased you have changed your stancethumbsup.gif

To be fair i don't think Stevie's stance has ever been different with regards to Suarez, "the player".

• Like 1

that was ridiculous. running out of words to describe how good he is.

wee, <deleted>, (and) little are some you have used in the past! Pleased you have changed your stancethumbsup.gif

i haven't changed anything. he still dragged the name of liverpool football club through the mud with his idiocy, so he's still a little <deleted> and more besides. i give him credit for his workrate, attitude and incredible performances since returning from his ban. doesn't change the fact that he behaved like a prick.

if we don't get champions league football with a top four finish this season then he'll be gone next summer. barcelona, madrid, bayern munich, PSG, take your pick - he'd improve all of them.

he was UNBELIEVABLE last night. mates who were at anfield are talking about one of the greatest ever performances they've seen in a red shirt.

if we don't get champions league football with a top four finish this season then he'll be gone next summer. barcelona, madrid, bayern munich, PSG, take your pick - he'd improve all of them.

he was UNBELIEVABLE last night. mates who were at anfield are talking about one of the greatest ever performances they've seen in a red shirt.

No English clubs in the reckoning, Stevie?

No English clubs in the reckoning, Stevie?

depends man. i think we'd prefer not to sell to them and i also think he'd probably prefer to play abroad. not to mention that the likes of madrid, barca and PSG would probably outbid anyone else just to get their hands on him.

• Like 1

this gif doesn't do justice to the third one by the way. it was stunning that.

HauntingDigitalGerenuk.gif

FailingShyCopperhead.gif

ShrillUnfinishedJumpingbean.gif

EnchantingImmaculateHumpbackwhale.gif

Thanks for putting that up.he really is a superb talent. For all round striking ability he really is up there with the best. Please encourage him to stay, though I don't think we should make him. I think he is the best player in EPL

• Like 1