Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Thanks for putting that up.he really is a superb talent. For all round striking ability he really is up there with the best. Please encourage him to stay, though I don't think we should make him. I think he is the best player in EPL

mate i think he's the best player in england by miles this season. ramsey and rooney next but suarez is out on his own, wins games by himself. and he just keeps getting better.

Thanks for putting that up.he really is a superb talent. For all round striking ability he really is up there with the best. Please encourage him to stay, though I don't think we should make him. I think he is the best player in EPL

mate i think he's the best player in england by miles this season. ramsey and rooney next but suarez is out on his own, wins games by himself. and he just keeps getting better.

ok bud...but if you ever ask Stevie G to break his legs in training again, I'll send Suthep and his boys after you! Kao Chai Mai?thumbsup.gif

I feel very happy to able to watch this fella doing what he does in a Red shirt. As much as I would like to see us go on to greater things and we just might with this lad in our team, but if we don't there is some conciliation in witnessing such entertaining displays of football genius like I have not seen before and done with a genuine love of the game that is projected in a smile from ear to ear while doing it.

• Like 2

I feel very happy to able to watch this fella doing what he does in a Red shirt. As much as I would like to see us go on to greater things and we just might with this lad in our team, but if we don't there is some conciliation in witnessing such entertaining displays of football genius like I have not seen before and done with a genuine love of the game that is projected in a smile from ear to ear while doing it.

Latest is he wants to stay...Keep the faith Bobwai.gif

• Like 1

ok bud...but if you ever ask Stevie G to break his legs in training again, I'll send Suthep and his boys after you! Kao Chai Mai?thumbsup.gif

i'd have broken his leg myself for what he did. you don't get let off that lightly man. he's an idiot but i love him for what he does on the pitch. same applies to loads of players. we're fools in love. ;)

• Like 1

latest is he may even stay! keep the faith Bob wai.gif

dodgy TOT internet. Sorry for double post!! Anyway, Gary Moore about to finish, Ban Chang chick is tired and off to Patts tomo after golf comp am so g'bye folks....and Stevie, leave my Luis alone biggrin.png

Edited by wilai

To the end of the year. He said he will not leave in January.

Perhaps he did but he's not the sort of bloke you'd do a deal with on the basis of a handshake.

I reckon that on the basis of how he's playing, Liverpool will keep him for the season and then a bumper offer will appear, which, CL or not will be impossible to turn away.

Perhaps he did but he's not the sort of bloke you'd do a deal with on the basis of a handshake.

I reckon that on the basis of how he's playing, Liverpool will keep him for the season and then a bumper offer will appear, which, CL or not will be impossible to turn away.

If Liverpool can keep him and he stays fit, then we see how he can win matches and they will have a good chance of finishing high up. However, knowing what he can do and based on that 4 goal performance, I think someone's gonna come knocking sooner than later with a substantial offer. I hope not, because I will miss watching him light up the league and I think it's safe to say he's currently the best forward in the EPL, he's got it all.

• Like 2

dodgy TOT internet. Sorry for double post!! Anyway, Gary Moore about to finish, Ban Chang chick is tired and off to Patts tomo after golf comp am so g'bye folks....and Stevie, leave my Luis alone biggrin.png

Good Luck wilai thumbsup.gif

We'll have got our monies worth, will bank a tidy profit, hopefully he'll go to the continent and we might add some much needed quality to the squad. Fair trade off

• Like 1

Exactly mate.

Just think of all that cash and all for an initial 24m wasn't it? You could even buy seven new players and attempt to turn them into a seasoned team of regulars overnight like the idiot AVB has ridiculously failed to do.biggrin.png

Exactly mate.

Just think of all that cash and all for an initial 24m wasn't it? You could even buy seven new players and attempt to turn them into a seasoned team of regulars overnight like the idiot AVB has ridiculously failed to do.biggrin.png

Yeah that's about right, I was tempted to mention a similar situation but i'm trying to be good smile.png

Exactly mate.

Yeah that's about right, I was tempted to mention a similar situation but i'm trying to be good smile.png

Baring in mind Rodgers' claims of a lack of squad depth i think its the most pragmatic route for your club to sell as i think it will prove for Spurs. It will also offer the opportunity to offload some excess baggage as we did.

As i sais a couple of weeks ago its a win/win situation and theres no reason to have to sell to a premier league side either which will appease fans further.

• Like 2

He will not leave, due to his family connection with the city.

It is common knowledge in Liverpool (and probably also in Bootle and Birkenhead) that in the eighties Ken Dodd spent a lot of time in Uruguay and had a relationship with a lady (I am trying to be politically correct here) whose arse was a bit closer to the ground than is the norm.

Just saying like.

• Like 1

It is common knowledge in Liverpool (and probably also in Bootle and Birkenhead) that in the eighties Ken Dodd spent a lot of time in Uruguay and had a relationship with a lady (I am trying to be politically correct here) whose arse was a bit closer to the ground than is the norm.

Just saying like.

I thought the "Diddy Men" were spawned in the 60's.

Anyway Ken Dodd certainly put Knotty Ash on the map & kept 1000's of kids well fed with jam butties from the jam Butty mines for years.

There is no Luis on the list of Diddy men (Ken Dodds offspring) though... Dicky Mint, Mick the Marmalizer, Stephen "Titch" Doyle, Little Evan, Hamish McDiddy, Nigel Ponsonby-Smallpiece, Nicky Nugget, Sid Short and Smarty Arty.

Mick The marmalizer used to work the door at the Grafton.& Nigel Ponsonby-Smallpiece was a dancer at the Lisbon Bar!

That was most probably the best four goals from one player in a game i have seen,love him or hate him this guy is an unbelievable talent when his head is on the game.

Interesting when the bids start rolling in as to how much he will be sold for ...got to be more than Bale hasn't it really!!

• Like 1

Just saying like.

I thought you were joking at first but I found of picture of Ken with a young Luis.

Ken_Dodd_412225a.jpg

• Like 2

So should we sell him for the big bucks??? I'm not sure I would. I would expect investment from the owners, or money to be raised from sales anyway, but if Luis was sparking a revolution and was prepared to stay I would think it good business for Henry to invest some more to take us back to the top tier of teams.

I think Migniolet, Agger, Skirtle,Johnson, Gerrard, Coutinhio, Sturridge, and Suarez are good enough to bring success, that is 8 out of eleven, 3 good buys and we have a team with great potential. Our current players can move to the bench giving better quality players as cover.

Problems---Agger and Skirtle can't do their job well enough when covering the flanks too, Gerrard is not as effective against top teams. I'm talking spending 60-70 million on players.

I have a dream..........

• Like 1

That was most probably the best four goals from one player in a game i have seen,love him or hate him this guy is an unbelievable talent when his head is on the game.

Interesting when the bids start rolling in as to how much he will be sold for ...got to be more than Bale hasn't it really!!

Real Madrid convinced Liverpool's Luis Suarez will be their player next season

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/real-madrid-convinced-liverpools-luis-suarez-will-be-their-player-next-season-8984523.html

Real Madrid convinced Liverpool's Luis Suarez will be their player next season

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/real-madrid-convinced-liverpools-luis-suarez-will-be-their-player-next-season-8984523.html

Interesting how this story pops up on the back of his 4 goals. 45 million my arse I already said 60 million my arse, I'd expect every penny of Bale's fee. Suarez is the final piece in Madrid's front 3 dream team, so maybe a bit more before I don't say to Madrid my arse!

Just saying like.

I thought the "Diddy Men" were spawned in the 60's.

Anyway Ken Dodd certainly put Knotty Ash on the map & kept 1000's of kids well fed with jam butties from the jam Butty mines for years.

There is no Luis on the list of Diddy men (Ken Dodds offspring) though... Dicky Mint, Mick the Marmalizer, Stephen "Titch" Doyle, Little Evan, Hamish McDiddy, Nigel Ponsonby-Smallpiece, Nicky Nugget, Sid Short and Smarty Arty.

Mick The marmalizer used to work the door at the Grafton.& Nigel Ponsonby-Smallpiece was a dancer at the Lisbon Bar!

Sports forum, Ashes thread, page 72. thanks for the abuse btw but do you have any more predictions as England stand at 116-4 at lunch? facepalm.giflaugh.png

Sorry lads, bit off topic but worth a read and a laugh nonetheless

Your football intelligence is showing out again red, no way is he going for more money than Bale did purely by the fact that he is 27 next month.

Your football intelligence is showing out again red, no way is he going for more money than Bale did purely by the fact that he is 27 next month.

If he keeps this form up in to the World Cup and stays out of trouble I think he will be worth more than Bale.

I understand your point of being 27, but at 27 he is coming to his best not on his way down. Madrid will be paying for proven talent beyond potential like Bale was. A player of Saurez' talent is still going to be an amazing player in 4 years.

If they win trophies, shift shirts and image sales it will be a worth it.

If he keeps this form up in to the World Cup and stays out of trouble I think he will be worth more than Bale.

I understand your point of being 27, but at 27 he is coming to his best not on his way down. Madrid will be paying for proven talent beyond potential like Bale was. A player of Saurez' talent is still going to be an amazing player in 4 years.

If they win trophies, shift shirts and image sales it will be a worth it.

If he keeps this form up in to the World Cup and stays out of trouble I think he will be worth more than Bale,

So what about if Bale continues to improve until the age 27 which you claim is when a player come to his best , who do you think would be more worth more in 3 years time ?

Do you think Madrid paid 85m for potential ? well if they did and Suarez was being mooted for 50-60m at the beginning of the season, why was there such a large price difference ?

Sorry BB but your bias shows through just like it always does !

Don't be silly Alfie, Zidane went for 75 million euros and he was pushing 30.

If one of the Galacticos want a player they'll pay whatever it takes.

As Levy showed, if you're prepared to hold out you'll get what you want.

Of course, what you do with the money.....

Good Luck wilai thumbsup.gif

"Got a girl on the left of me, girl on the right,

I know dam_n well slept with both last night,

Oh my god look what the cat dragged in!!!!

Thanks to Bret Michaels (Poison).....and Pattaya of course!wink.png

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1