Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Something about a link up with Garuda I assume.

another magnificent commercial deal. we haven't signed cover for lucas, johnson or enrique this transfer window but we're boss off for donuts and indonesian air tickets.

Garuda deal was announced earlier...£16m per annum just for training kits? Eat your heart out Chicog/Arsene/Puma tongue.png All we gotta do now is find someone to spend it on!!!sad.png

BR just held press conference. Sakho defo out for at least another two weeks. Also stated no imminent transfers but it looks like something will hit the press at 5.30am Thai time. Christ knows what though!!!! The Nationals have been told not to publish or leak info until 22.30 UK time.

What was it then wils ? the tea lady was changing the brand of tea she uses laugh.png

Can't tell you. Newspaper stories are tedious, boring and have no place on these threads!...Nothing like a bit of evening fishing. Shame I only caught a tiddlerclap2.gif

Getting touchy on here again, you said "something will hit the press @ 22.30 UK " i just asked "what was it" simple question really rolleyes.gif

Actually, joking aside...Gerrard has donated £96,000 to the Hillsborough Family Support Group. No idea why there was an embargo on printing it earlier, but that was the story they ran late last night.

Now that wasn't difficult was it tongue.png

Edited by alfieconn

Nah, Moysie would have had eleven behind the ball when it was one nil! To be fair to Martinez, at least he had a go. Shame his team are <deleted>cheesy.gif

Back to Liverpool next week, and staying with a tricky.....good time to gobiggrin.png

Edited by wilai
  • Like 2

why do you often slate gerrard? he's phenomenal in derby games by the way, always seems to find an extra 10 or 20% and is usually the best player on the pitch by a distance.

credit to the manager as well, after the villa shambles he got that spot on last night. used his thin resources well.

Maybe not slating him but I think we'd be better off without him especially in the defensive role he's been playing of late. Don't get me wrong I love what he's done for us and he seems to be a top bloke aswell but he's not gonna be around forever and we need to start planning for that. We seen how we can play without him (December) albeit we lost 2 games but our play was much quicker, we pressed the ball better and probably a wee bit unlucky not to cone away with something from both games. If he proves me wrong week in week out, I'm more than happy to hold my hand up every week. Obviously at the moment we dont have many options in the middle of the park, we really need to address this.

Maybe I should have a bit more faith in his ability to play that DM position but he's certainly not getting any younger, saying that neither is Pirlo.

Anyway I'm just rambling on here, it was a great result yesterday and I absolutely love giving them lot a hiding. You've just got to love the Studge, he's becoming very likeable.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Fantastic win that was.

Coutinho really got stuck in tonight and was quality - welcome back.

Stevie G what can you say, Man of The Match for me.

SAS unstoppable at times.

If only we could just maintain that intensity and quality to the end of the season.

Suarez's face.......ha ha.

Just thought I'd quote you Dev incase anyone missed it the first time around.

Edit: Dam, the pic didn't come back up :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by longstebe
  • Like 1

BR seems very confident that a big signing is coming in before the deadline. No idea who although Konoplyanka is getting a few mentions. He is v good but another winger? Hope it is a smokescreen as defensive midfielder is the priority for me. Cant search too much as have to go off to a golf presentation............Think we won so look out in Pattaya Mail for team name Liverpool SASthumbsup.gif

BR seems very confident that a big signing is coming in before the deadline. No idea who although Konoplyanka is getting a few mentions. He is v good but another winger? Hope it is a smokescreen as defensive midfielder is the priority for me. Cant search too much as have to go off to a golf presentation............Think we won so look out in Pattaya Mail for team name Liverpool SASthumbsup.gif

he's a winger and/or playmaker, was the best player on the pitch when england played ukraine in those recent matches. i like him. whether he's what we really need just at this point is another discussion.

• Like 1

he's a winger and/or playmaker, was the best player on the pitch when england played ukraine in those recent matches. i like him. whether he's what we really need just at this point is another discussion.

He would be a quality addition. Either way we still need more quality options for the wings as we still lack depth. I would be amazed if the club hasn't been working on getting a CM/DM in before the window shuts.

Edited by Devil