Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

good point well made. christ i hate allardyce.

smug killer of football, his badge of honour and legacy!

Fatheads a joke to the football family,and makes harry redknapp look like mother teresa.

Edited by mad mary
  • Like 1

good point well made. christ i hate allardyce.

smug killer of football, his badge of honour and legacy!

Fatheads a joke to the football family,and makes harry redknapp look like mother teresa.

Nah, Brucie is the Fathead, Sam is just a Fat T.w.a.t.biggrin.png

• Like 1

amazing that. wonder if allardyce goes to all that trouble for every visiting team?

can understand some west ham fans getting the hump lately. fifty quid to watch that agricultural sunday league <deleted>.

• Like 2

those two efforts from suarez that hit the bar by the way. deleted me. what vision.

thought sakho had a cracking game coming back into the side, him and skrtel kept them to one shot on target which shouldn't have bloody counted anyway.

• Like 2

i just keep looking at the league table and shaking my head. it's brilliant.

next sunday, day of songkran water fights, all day boozing, one hell of a match at 7.30pm. fantastic.

Yep.

Try not watering the pitch.

Might work?

wai2.gif

It's got nil-nil written all over it.cheesy.gif

facepalm.gif

Lucas was Boss when he came on and a great change by BR,we just needed to get a foothold on the game.

Sterling, what a player he has become and just gets better with every game - unreal skill, pace and strength and distribution.

Ok so massive massive game next week - I tell you City will be in for a shock when they come to Anfield... the atmosphere will be incredible!

Im feeling confident for this one "All the best" wink.png

I think Liverpool will win.

You would not want to go to Anfield in these circumstances however good a team you have.

Liverpool to outscore City is my prediction.

Liverpool next season in the CL...

Shankly will be smiling in his grave.

thumbsup.gif

How old is Sterling ? He's going to be a monster with another season or two under his belt. Scary now.

not long turned 19. unbelievable talent and he's grown so much this season. playing with a real old head on embryonic shoulders this term.

• Like 1

amazing that. wonder if allardyce goes to all that trouble for every visiting team?

can understand some west ham fans getting the hump lately. fifty quid to watch that agricultural sunday league <deleted>.

Imagine having to watch them in the Olympic Stadium!

• Like 1

Imagine having to watch them in the Olympic Stadium!

Will they be able to cope with moving from a postage stamp to a proper sized regulation football pitch though ups?

Townsend plays much better at Wembley than he does at the Lane mind.

smile.png

Lucas was Boss when he came on and a great change by BR,we just needed to get a foothold on the game.

Sterling, what a player he has become and just gets better with every game - unreal skill, pace and strength and distribution.

Ok so massive massive game next week - I tell you City will be in for a shock when they come to Anfield... the atmosphere will be incredible!

Im feeling confident for this one "All the best" wink.png

Agree about Sterling ,the boy has become a man and playing in that midfield/point of the diamond has been a master move by Rodgers ,even when he comes deep & picks the ball up he changes defence into attack in the blink of an eye.He still has a dodgy barnet though!

If the barnet grows another inch or two,he'll be a ringer for Tracy Chapman.

• Like 1

Was delighted with that result. We weren't at our best and West Ham made it difficult for us. Was delighted to see Brendan change it at HT and that definitely worked. That was the sought of test that we had to pass if we want to be champions.

Special mention to Stevie G again. Firstly that pass for Suarez for the first goal was absolutely unbelievable in my opinion. I know we should be used to it by now but he just keep's producing and that was as good as I can remember. Secondly for becoming the clubs 6th all time top scorer, overtaken Kenny, superb!

Onto next week, can't wait, lets hope we can keep going but whatever happens we have been superb.

YB

• Like 2

I guess before the week is out Sturridge will be down at the soup kitchen, Sterling will be tending to lost goats and Skrtel will be dragging Andy Capp out of the canal.whistling.gif

It's gonna be a long week. The Liverpool lads are loaded for bear.biggrin.png

I guess before the week is out Sturridge will be down at the soup kitchen, Sterling will be tending to lost goats and Skrtel will be dragging Andy Capp out of the canal.whistling.gif

It's gonna be a long week. The Liverpool lads are loaded for bear.biggrin.png

Nah they'll be practicing dry bumming your soft lads Sunday night, cos that is how it going to feel when we are done with you..no jelly, jelly tongue.png

• Like 1