Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Poor Everton, if they lose to City they can stop the red half winning the league, but definitely miss out on CL football and possibly the Yerpa league, since the tiny totts can nick that place off them if they aren't careful.

Must be a real dilemma for diehard toffees.

Poor Everton, if they lose to City they can stop the red half winning the league, but definitely miss out on CL football and possibly the Yerpa league, since the tiny totts can nick that place off them if they aren't careful.

Looks pretty clear to me for Everton.

Beat City, make top 4 and CL.

smile.png

Next season, new race.

Well if Arsenal win tonight, which they should, then Everton are 4 points behind with 2 games less with an inferior goal difference. Basically means Arsenal only have to beat West Brom, who have nothing to play for.

So I am cheering on the Ars tonight!!

smile.png

Next season, new race.

They don't make top 4 just by beating Citeh. If Arsenal win tonight they have a mountain to climb. The knowledgeable Toffee fans will make it clear what they want :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well if Arsenal win tonight, which they should, then Everton are 4 points behind with 2 games less with an inferior goal difference. Basically means Arsenal only have to beat West Brom, who have nothing to play for.

4 points behind, level games, two each to play.

smile.png

Next season, new race.

They don't make top 4 just by beating Citeh. If Arsenal win tonight they have a mountain to climb. The knowledgeable Toffee fans will make it clear what they want smile.png

It would help though chicog, wouldn't it.

whistling.gif

4 points behind, level games, two each to play.

Yes.

My word 'less' should have read 'left'

Mission Impossible as long as Arsenal win tonight.

Me three

I hope they get stuffed.

Finished the league behind us AGAIN.

You poor sods, hopeful every year :)

religiosity

Strange use of the word Ups. Not one I would have thought of using.

That because you're not me wink.png

I'm referring to all the bowing, pointing to the heavens, kneeling in centre circle before KO, making signs of cross etc etc.

It is called papistry smile.png .

religiosity

Strange use of the word Ups. Not one I would have thought of using.

That because you're not me wink.png

I'm referring to all the bowing, pointing to the heavens, kneeling in centre circle before KO, making signs of cross etc etc.

It is called papistry smile.png .

That's a derogatory term aimed at the Catholic Church I believe.

Nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

[quote name="mad mary" post="7745214" timestamp="1398601giggle.gif

I haven't seen him kick a ball yet but that Kallas looks like he's just been picked from a sunday league ale 'ouse team.

Why's that then ? Just interested !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Not as tenuous as this though:

'I haven't seen him kick a ball yet but that Kallas looks like he's just been picked from a sunday league ale 'ouse team.

smile.png

I don't see the correlation between the 2 at all, but then again you are referencing another forum members quote...not minecoffee1.gif

Relax Bob.

Kalas is a bldy good player as you may have noticed.thumbsup.gif

Can we avail ourselves tonight please of the Liverpool Positive Energy.wai2.gif

Only EPL team left in Europe now.

Please.wink.png

Just busting' ya chops wink.png

My apologies but no can do, I want to see an entertaining final with goals and action you see tongue.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

[quote name="mad mary" post="7745214" timestamp="1398601giggle.gif

I haven't seen him kick a ball yet but that Kallas looks like he's just been picked from a sunday league ale 'ouse team.

Why's that then ? Just interested !

Extra homework for the class dunce.Must try harder.