Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

tit.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Everton are going to run away with the title next season, and leave everyone in their wake. They'll totally dominate, winning by 10 or 15 points, and with City and Chelsea nowhere. Better? What you wanted to hear?

Twunt.

Edited by rixalex

Sounds like Liverpool could raise quite a bit of cash to add to whatever they are already promised.

If they get the right players in, they will be right up there again next season.

Liverpool are aiming to raise £30 million in summer sales with Daniel Agger, Lucas and Fabio Borini among the players up for sale

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10832111/Liverpool-hope-to-raise-30-million-in-sales.html

tit.

Everton are going to run away with the title next season, and leave everyone in their wake. They'll totally dominate, winning by 10 or 15 points, and with City and Chelsea nowhere. Better? What you wanted to hear?

Twunt.

the lorry load of chickens on the m62 are believed to have been travelling back from Liverpool where steven(don't let this slip)Gerard and his boys had been counting them for the last few weeks..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

^ Don't argue with bitter blues on our thread nabiggrin.png

For those who didn't stay up to watch the ressies, here you go. Ibe was outstanding all game.

http://t.co/tysWoqrswC

haha, are thread na, what's that about with ya little na at the end, so it's all right for use kopshites to swarm all over everybody else's thred na, but stay off ours coz we threw a 5 point lead away with 3 games left...hahahaha....

Sounds like Liverpool could raise quite a bit of cash to add to whatever they are already promised.

If they get the right players in, they will be right up there again next season.

Liverpool are aiming to raise £30 million in summer sales with Daniel Agger, Lucas and Fabio Borini among the players up for sale

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10832111/Liverpool-hope-to-raise-30-million-in-sales.html

Well that'll buy them half of one top class player

Well that'll buy them half of one top class player

laugh.png Flamethrower

Luis has enrolled his daughter in a Merseyside school next term. As Tranmere can't afford him, it is a promising sign, if not a declaration of intentsmile.png

Love To stop and chat, but just been offered a job welding the roof back on a open top bus..

• Like 1

tit.

Twunt.

If you make a remark that has no place in reality apart from your own opinion, you should accept that someone else's opinion of you is just as valid. By the way does your reply make you a flip-flopper? It seems that we are often accused of being FF's, but those doing the accusing don't actually understand where the term comes from, or what it means.

Plus, the use of twunt is simply redundant. Do you know why, or are you simply using somebody else's language? However, tit seems appropriate for those make remarks that cannot be substantiated nor qualified in any real sense.

I'm going to bed now because I'm bored replying to this drivel

Intellectual deconstruction of banter-swapping, Nelly?

Might as well just chuck a couple of swear words into the pot and get to bed just that little bit earlierbiggrin.png

tit.

Twunt.

If you make a remark that has no place in reality apart from your own opinion, you should accept that someone else's opinion of you is just as valid. By the way does your reply make you a flip-flopper? It seems that we are often accused of being FF's, but those doing the accusing don't actually understand where the term comes from, or what it means.

Plus, the use of twunt is simply redundant. Do you know why, or are you simply using somebody else's language? However, tit seems appropriate for those make remarks that cannot be substantiated nor qualified in any real sense.

fan dee nelly lad..sorry, fan dee na...

Twunt.

No place in reality? It was a prediction. Of course a prediction has no place in reality. It's not meant to. How can it?

Remarks that can not be substantiated or qualified? I substantiated and qualified them: with Liverpool, not so much a case of them getting worse as a team, although obviously if they lose Suarez they will, but more a case of being stretched more what with the extra games they'll be playing next season, and a case of Chelsea and City, who have i think underperformed this season, getting themselves together, what with both of their respective managers having had a year at the helm to adjust and to learn, and playing more to their potential of their squads, which will no doubt be strengthened even further.

That is my reasoning for saying that i think Liverpool will end up next season 10 or 15 points off the top next season. If you disagree with it, fine, tell me why and tell me what your own prediction is. Just don't understand why the need to get in a huff and start calling names just because you don't like my prediction. It's what i genuinely think. What am i supposed to do? Lie? It's not as if predictions for my own team are glowing and glorious. Quite the opposite. I'm a lot more negative about our future prospects than yours.

As for my use of twunt being redundant, no, i don't know why you think that. I was called a tit and i think it's my prerogative to respond in kind with whatever word i wish, without checking with you first. There was a time when i didn't respond to being called names, as the whole name calling business is pathetic and for me is not a part of banter, but i've recently decided, what the h3ll, pretty much everyone else is doing it, might as well get on board.

Intellectual deconstruction of banter-swapping, Nelly?

Might as well just chuck a couple of swear words into the pot and get to bed just that little bit earlierbiggrin.png

If you want to read something that is completely redundant and (usually) senseless, read my tripe after a too many beers. I can't help it, though it does sharpen up my spelling as I have to alter so muchblink.png

Twunt.

No place in reality? It was a prediction. Of course a prediction has no place in reality. It's not meant to. How can it?

Remarks that can not be substantiated or qualified? I substantiated and qualified them: with Liverpool, not so much a case of them getting worse as a team, although obviously if they lose Suarez they will, but more a case of being stretched more what with the extra games they'll be playing next season, and a case of Chelsea and City, who have i think underperformed this season, getting themselves together, what with both of their respective managers having had a year at the helm to adjust and to learn, and playing more to their potential of their squads, which will no doubt be strengthened even further.

That is my reasoning for saying that i think Liverpool will end up next season 10 or 15 points off the top next season. If you disagree with it, fine, tell me why and tell me what your own prediction is. Just don't understand why the need to get in a huff and start calling names just because you don't like my prediction. It's what i genuinely think. What am i supposed to do? Lie? It's not as if predictions for my own team are glowing and glorious. Quite the opposite. I'm a lot more negative about our future prospects than yours.

As for my use of twunt being redundant, no, i don't know why you think that. I was called a tit and i think it's my prerogative to respond in kind with whatever word i wish, without checking with you first. There was a time when i didn't respond to being called names, as the whole name calling business is pathetic and for me is not a part of banter, but i've recently decided, what the h3ll, pretty much everyone else is doing it, might as well get on board.

Yeah, yeah, I couldn't be bothered to read this. Please let me know if there was anything interesting (or even slightly interesting).

Twunt.

didn't call you a tit, it meant, toffees in turmoil...

Twunt.

If Liverpool are 10-15 points off the top next season, I'll eat my hat.

UNITED? smile.png

UNITED? smile.png

If City, and to a lesser extend, Chelsea, push on as much as I think they may, being 10 points off the top won't be a bad season. Still good enough for top four anyway.

Rather than eating your hat, can you just promise to post a bit less for a few days?

• Like 2

UNITED? smile.png

If City, and to a lesser extend, Chelsea, push on as much as I think they may, being 10 points off the top won't be a bad season. Still good enough for top four anyway.

Rather than eating your hat, can you just promise to post a bit less for a few days?

wai2.gif

Probably going to have to post a congratulatory one on the Arsenal thread mind.

Nice weather in the UK at the moment.

Should be a cracker at Wembley.

thumbsup.gif

Luis Suarez claims to be loving life at Liverpool and has no thoughts of leaving Anfield.

The 27-year-old, who is reportedly of interest to Real Madrid, told Sky Sports News: "I signed the contract because I love it here and I'm so happy here. If you're not happy here you don't sign any contract.

"Liverpool's team for me is one of the best in the world because nobody here in the dressing room thinks I am better than another and the people here inside Melwood work very well.

"I love it here and this mentality I like because maybe in some other dressing rooms I am bigger than you and another bigger, it's difficult for the team-mates to play together on the pitch in something like that."

Sounds like a pretty straightforward team player to me.

thumbsup.gif

4fs I open the page & its saturated by p45 spam & redundant fingerblasting from Rixalex .

Back to watching 'Bangkok Brits .It's embarrassingly funny laugh.png

Oh... my...God, life is soooooboring. Where can I see Bangkok Brits?

4fs I open the page & its saturated by p45 spam & redundant fingerblasting from Rixalex .

I watched it from behind the sofa it was that cringeworthy w00t.gif .

Next episode is on Channel 5 UK 23/05/14.

There's a thread in the entertainment/pub forum ,don't know if a link has been posted to it tho'!

I watched it from behind the sofa it was that cringeworthyw00t.gif .

Next episode is on Channel 5 UK 23/05/14.

There's a thread in the entertainment/pub forum ,don't know if a link has been posted to it tho'!

Cheers, sounds great!!!!