Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Who can replace Luis? good business by the club and he is 1 chomp away from a life time ban.

I just don't see any possible replacements, hope Brendan has something up his sleeve.

Wonder if Barca will make Luis have his teeth pulled out as part of the deal.

So long LS.....was good while it lasted.

• Like 1

you don't just replace someone that good though. needs two or three players and a bit of a system jiggle to share the goals and assists around.

lallana's an excellent signing, sterling and coutinho and sturridge will be better next season, and this lad markovic looks a great prospect. think lambert will do his fair share too.

• Like 2

Not really sold on Lallana Steve, hope he proves me wrong. Agree the system will need tweakin. I am still of the opinion we need that star who can operate along the front 3 positions, Sanchez would of been ideal....but that boat has gone.

I think we should if he is up for sale go for Di Maria.

Not many would agree but I would also like to see Hulk in the PL and at LFC.

Reckon Moreno will still come especially if Aspas goes the other way.

Looking forward to the new season, looks like at the big guns are strengthening.

i'm not sure hulk's arse would fit inside anfield mate.

i'm quietly optimistic. we've been getting on with things this summer, manager got his number one target (which was lallana) and we seem to be far from done yet. it's quite refreshing.

• Like 1

BR.." Nah, Spuds need a left back more than we do so let them have Davies. What? ....the parasites have bid for Origi?...Ok, screw them, offer 10m for him then"biggrin.png

you were 19 the money was the sam ish , where would you pic to live London or Liverpool?whistling.gif dificult one thatw00t.gif

liverpool, obviously.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I think Hulk would be a success, tore us a new one when they played us in Europa league. I am not judging him on his WC performance, I reckon its worth a punt.

Linked with Bony et all...........should be aiming higher especially with the LS money burning a hole in BR's pocket.

I think Hulk would be a success, tore us a new one when they played us in Europa league. I am not judging him on his WC performance, I reckon its worth a punt.

Linked with Bony et all...........should be aiming higher especially with the LS money burning a hole in BR's pocket.

yeah, the hulk after a ridiculously poor start in russia seems 2 be doing well over there, but dont think he'd be very good value for money,was bought for a stupid amount and seemed to recall something like a 100 mil release clause being mentioned?

i'm quietly optimistic. we've been getting on with things this summer, manager got his number one target (which was lallana) and we seem to be far from done yet. it's quite refreshing.

refreshing , really, you lost 30 goals a season in suarez .clap2.gif

Bony was good last term, but he might be a one season wonder as well. Bit of a gamble and he won't come cheap. Plus that pesky CAN tournament every other January....

Seems like Barca are struggling to find the 75 mill they need to buy Luis . And ol` Whinger is not best pleased because until Barca get Luis , Sanchez remains in Spain . I am still not happy at the thoughts of giving all that money to Rodgers , god knows his transfer dealings since becoming manager have not been great.

???? Yeah...Coutinho and Sturridge were big balls ups weren't they?coffee1.gif

Easy answer for Whinger....give em 35m for Sanchez' missus and job done:clap2:

Not sure of the exact number but here goes Mingolet ,Toure , Sakho , Allen , Borini, Aspas , Alberto , Ilori . We would not make a profit on any of these if we sold them . Add Moses & Cissokho who were reputed to be on 150k per week 90 for Moses 60 for Cissokho . you can count on one hand how many outstanding games Coutinho has had . Sturridge is the only guy that has been good value . I stand by my quote `since Rodgers became manager his signings have not been great` end of.....

Seems like Barca are struggling to find the 75 mill they need to buy Luis . And ol` Whinger is not best pleased because until Barca get Luis , Sanchez remains in Spain . I am still not happy at the thoughts of giving all that money to Rodgers , god knows his transfer dealings since becoming manager have not been great.

Not sure of the exact number but here goes Mingolet ,Toure , Sakho , Allen , Borini, Aspas , Alberto , Ilori . We would not make a profit on any of these if we sold them . Add Moses & Cissokho who were reputed to be on 150k per week 90 for Moses 60 for Cissokho . you can count on one hand how many outstanding games Coutinho has had . Sturridge is the only guy that has been good value . I stand by my quote `since Rodgers became manager his signings have not been great` end of.....

Until the signing of his new contract, he did not have the final say on transfers...

• Like 1

At last, a scouser who is not bias 113.gif

At last, a scouser who is not bias 113.gif

Now we need to find a spud coffee1.gif

• Mignolet (try and spell your own players correctly mate) is still our #1.
  • Be difficult not to make a profit on Toure as we got him for nothingrolleyes.gif
  • Sakho...next French Captain I am happy with, as with Allen.
  • Borini will go for pretty much what we paid for him. (bear in mind we have already received a 7 figure loan payment from the Mackems)
  • Alberto, was bought as back up (his lack of pace may mean he won't reach the level we want maybe?) so you can have that one.
  • Ilori, I have high hopes for and given the prices other CB's are going for, getting one with his pace, ability on the ball and potential was a sound deal.
  • Aspas....well yeah, you can definitely have that one.biggrin.png

Oh, and Moses was on 50k, No idea where you get 90k came from as he was only on 55k at Chelski!

BR is not buying players to make a profit. He is building a team. We can therefore agree to disagree...end of....smile.png

• Like 2

To put the Sakho (and Ilori) opinions into context, Man City are offering up to 35m for Mangala, who is 4th choice French CB. Sakho was a bargain at 17m and if Ilori comes through for 8m then we are sorted for a good while (at least until Barca/RM come acalling)sad.png

• Like 1

Not really sold on Lallana Steve, hope he proves me wrong. Agree the system will need tweakin. I am still of the opinion we need that star who can operate along the front 3 positions, Sanchez would of been ideal....but that boat has gone.

I think we should if he is up for sale go for Di Maria.

Not many would agree but I would also like to see Hulk in the PL and at LFC.

Reckon Moreno will still come especially if Aspas goes the other way.

Looking forward to the new season, looks like at the big guns are strengthening.

Hulk is a lazy lard arse. Totally over rated player that doesn't put in a proper shift.

Note that the Brazillian midfield was being overrun and Hulk couldn't be bothered to track back and help.

• Like 1

If no one actually replaces Suarez that only leaves another 68 goals in the current team. That's still 13 more goals than your whole team last season and you played in Europe thumbsup.gif

yep and take away his 13 assists and your down to being a club with a squad thats at best is gonna compete for 6th ish place.and as for replacing suarez, Face it u just aint gonna get 'world stagers' to live in liverpool u got lucky with suarez, I doubt v much if it'll happen.

If no one actually replaces Suarez that only leaves another 68 goals in the current team. That's still 13 more goals than your whole team last season and you played in Europe thumbsup.gif

yep and take away his 13 assists and your down to being a club with a squad thats at best is gonna compete for 6th ish place.and as for replacing suarez, Face it u just aint gonna get 'world stagers' to live in liverpool u got lucky with suarez, I doubt v much if it'll happen.

I see that your crystal ball is telling you that nobody we buy will provide any assists next season. It is also saying that nobody in our team will be able to make one extra crosses for somebody to score a goal. By your logic, if we buy a player who made some assists last season, he will not be able to make any with Liverpool. Your logic is deeply flawed, and I would suggest thinking a bit more about what you are going to post. Just because you lost a player, and were unable to cope, does not mean that we won't be able to.

• Like 2

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2687327/Steven-Gerrard-wont-start-half-Liverpool-games-Brendan-Rodgers-aims-captain-best.html

pr disaster 4.rodgers to do.as i suspect he wants to and get rid so.slowly slowly he goes.

Evolution?

Same with Terry, Lampard and Cole.

( sorry to mention Chelski but just the same same scenario.)

For fear of being accused of having an obsession, I don't think Brendan is going to fkc up on or off the pitch.

Evolution?

Same with Terry, Lampard and Cole.

( sorry to mention Chelski but just the same same scenario.)

For fear of being accused of having an obsession, I don't think Brendan is going to fkc up on or off the pitch.

You don't mention Brendon every other post though do youthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2687327/Steven-Gerrard-wont-start-half-Liverpool-games-Brendan-Rodgers-aims-captain-best.html

pr disaster 4.rodgers to do.as i suspect he wants to and get rid so.slowly slowly he goes.

[/quote

I have been preaching this for 12 mths . As he showed in the Everton game last season & the England vs Costa Rica game Stevie being used as an impact player can still be a great asset . Using him sparingly he

can play for another 3 years . We have to sign a good replacement , Gary Medel is the man we need now .