Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Well. Fact is Brendan isn't having a cheap shot. He's talking a little bit openly to the press who will encourage him to shoot his mouth off.

Brendan's worried about van Gaal and 3-1 in Miami has seeded the doubt in his mind.

Redrus speaks the truth. Van Gaal has done it all over Europe in his first year.

Mourinho knows the score.

Oh goody, i have my posting rights back again!!

Yet again vanP45 i see you have missed the very valid points made by Rodgers. He was entirely correct in what he said regards LVG's very unwise comments. The dutchman has really set himself up for a fall now. Strange that such an experienced manager could be so naive.

Yes, United fortunately don't have to worry about european football, a huge bonus, yes you will sign Arturo Vidal because you will pay 45m and 182k p/w and yes there will be more to follow. But, he still has to break in a new team and he has to do it in double quick time. Up til now, as Stevie said, he has simply energized the squad. Not difficult to do in my opinion after the Moyes clusterfcuk!! What i would say is he's making quality signings (although quite why he wants Vermaellan is a mystery) and its clear theres more to follow.

He also has to prove he can handle the press without throwing a fit and i see little or no evidence he can. They will be gunning for him now and looking to make him eat his words. He really should have known better.

Setting aside the vanP45 hyperbole, its simply a solid start with a decent pre season and as for anything else we'll see what happens. We'll see if Robin van Sicknote stays fit or spends most of the season crocked, we'll see if Rooney stops kissing van Gaals arse and starts trying to call the shots, ending with him being dropped like he did with Rivaldo, we'll see if they do actually sign Kevin Strootman, we will see if the United old school adapt to the management of the <deleted> flashing dutchman if results don't start so well, and finally, most of us will not set ridiculous targets for an unknown quantity in this league to achieve.

• Like 2

redrus

Posted 2014-08-06 19:33:22

Brenda's at it again......,

Moyes should Have Been Given More Time

*various sources*

Think he may need to knock this silly one on the head, before he starts looking like a dick.

Think he can say what he likes tbh. LGV has never proven himself in the league and it's been a long time since he's done anything notable at club level.

He'd never proved himself in Holland, he'd never proved himself in Spain and, he'd never proved himself in Germany either. Three completely differing countries, with completely different styles. What makes you think that what Brenda says is anything more than a cheap shot to get the mind game race up and running........, seriously.?

With respect also, how long is "a long time" in your books as, if I remember rightly, LvG won the Bundesliga in 2010 and got Bayern to the Champions League Final too..... That's only Four years ago fella, and is distinctly "notable".

redrus

Rus, let me state right from the start i think van Gaal is a very fine manager and i like the football his teams play. There you go , now settle down P45............

However lets just try and put some perspective on this. Theres no taking away anything from his '95 Ajax team. they were a fabulous side.

However, Bayern, "minnows" of the german league, were the champions of the Bundesliga when he took over, and the best team by far. Anything other than retaining the title would have been a disaster. What Jurgen Klopp has done with Dortmund is head and shoulders above that.

Lastly, is it such a massive achievement to have won La Liga with those "minnows" of world football, Barcelona. with that squad he inherited?

The answer is a well done, very good coach with a fine cv but sorry, breaking it down, i just feel slightly underwhelmed as i take little or nothing from his german league win, and the spanish title was hardly ever going to leave anyone speechless in surprise. Like, wow!! the mighty Barca have won another title.....whatever.....

just my thoughts.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2

Well, as a long standing member of this forum, and out of respect cos I actually like most of the guys that regularly speak in here, lets just leave it there, and see what the season brings.

Good luck to us all, and lets hope that United are in the mix, and can make this season a proper hard fought battle, instead of one sidedness.

Lets look forward lads. :D

redrus

• Like 2

Well, as a long standing member of this forum, and out of respect cos I actually like most of the guys that regularly speak in here, lets just leave it there, and see what the season brings.

Good luck to us all, and lets hope that United are in the mix, and can make this season a proper hard fought battle, instead of one sidedness.

Lets look forward lads. biggrin.png

redrus

Same to you mate. I wasn't throwing one in believe me, just my thoughts and happy to leave it at that. my problem was never so much with Man Utd, much more with Howard Webb,wink.png and now he's gone so thats it!!!!Not as if i have seemingly much to look forward to this season as van P45 likes to constantly remind us in his frequent visits to our thread!

i have to say that one thing you new manager has done is brought allot of potential fun and excitement with him and thats never a bad thing for the league.

• Like 2

It's very quiet

Always is after a defeat sad.png[/quote

alfie it wasnt a final and and losing against man utd really doesnt matter.

are you going to keep this tedium up all season you dullard?

it. was. not. a. competitive. match. it was a pre-season marketing exercise.

Not bothered about losing to the mancs then?

Yeah right.

biggrin.png

honestly chicog, genuinely not. no liverpool fan i know is. it'd be like being upset for losing a testimonial match. it's pre-season, it's literally pointless.

really !!! u can almost feel the self rightous indignation sort of crawling xcross the screen, not quite so when wee willy was happy having a pop when ure mob didnt win the emirates

really !!! u can almost feel the self rightous indignation sort of crawling xcross the screen, not quite so when wee willy was happy having a pop when ure mob didnt win the emirates

you make absolutely no sense. are you a bot?

yep and losing to.man ut in a 'cup final' means nothing

yeah yeah yeah, still full of shit stevie.

Don't see wheres the argument here. Mindyou, i do struggle to believe that Liverpool would be happy losing to United under any circumstances and it was a peculiar pre season fixture that one!

thats the arguemnt carms they get so outplayed by man ure in a 'cup final' be it a pre season b4 a huge live crowd and a massive world wide tv audience, no scoucer on here for a day or so after the game and then they come out with oh were not bothered, Really!!!

mean while wee willy is busy having a pop at arsenal for 'inventing' the emirates teophy but never winning it.

Edited by rijit

can you off out of the liverpool thread please [snipped]?

Edited by mrbojangles

can you <deleted> off out of the liverpool thread please [snipped]?

[snipped] you mean Stevie wink.png

Anyway, he'll soon be too busy to post as he is believed to be adopting Ravel (broken home) Morrisonbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

What is it with rijit and p45mustang who just seem to fill up every thread with their tedious nonsense?

It's not until you actually compact them down to a one line notifications that you notice just how much utter rubbish they post.

Strike me as the sort of people you occasionally get in the pub who pester everyone because they love the sound of their own voice.

Or as the old proverb says "Empty vessels make the most noise".

biggrin.png

What is it with rijit and p45mustang who just seem to fill up every thread with their tedious nonsense?

It's not until you actually compact them down to a one line notifications that you notice just how much utter rubbish they post.

Strike me as the sort of people you occasionally get in the pub who pester everyone because they love the sound of their own voice.

Or as the old proverb says "Empty vessels make the most noise".

biggrin.png

and u make such insightful fresh comment, somehow, i think not

w a n k e r. clap2.gif

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Don't see wheres the argument here. Mindyou, i do struggle to believe that Liverpool would be happy losing to United under any circumstances and it was a peculiar pre season fixture that one!

thats the arguemnt carms they get so outplayed by man ure in a 'cup final' be it a pre season b4 a huge live crowd and a massive world wide tv audience, no scoucer on here for a day or so after the game and then they come out with oh were not bothered, Really!!!

mean while wee willy is busy having a pop at arsenal for 'inventing' the emirates teophy but never winning it.

"Outplayed"

Did you watch the game?

^^ Are you 10 years old son? dyslexic? (in which case I apologise) or just totally incapable of composing a coherent sentence? Whatever your excuse, please do as you've been asked and stay off this thread.

Stick to the Spuds thread as I assume they are more tolerant of your grammatical abuses (eg: i'de....the abbreviation of 'I would' does not have an 'e' on the end of itcheesy.gif)

Not normally so pedantic about grammar/spelling (or indeed geography in your casebiggrin.png ) but to read your posts, anyone would think English was not your first, second, or even third language.

On that subject....teophy = trophy and scoucer = scouser (or even bindipper/flipflopper if that makes it easier for youthumbsup.gif )

Byeeeecoffee1.gif

^^ Are you 10 years old son? dyslexic? (in which case I apologise) or just totally incapable of composing a coherent sentence? Whatever your excuse, please do as you've been asked and stay off this thread.

Stick to the Spuds thread as I assume they are more tolerant of your grammatical abuses (eg: i'de....the abbreviation of 'I would' does not have an 'e' on the end of itcheesy.gif)

Not normally so pedantic about grammar/spelling (or indeed geography in your casebiggrin.png ) but to read your posts, anyone would think English was not your first, second, or even third language.

On that subject....teophy = trophy and scoucer = scouser (or even bindipper/flipflopper if that makes it easier for youthumbsup.gif )

Byeeeecoffee1.gif

until scoucers give a relatively unbiased and balanced view on their team,, I'm here!!!! so probably here for good !!!!, you poor little hard done red necked culture-less bigot . clap2.gif

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Yep. I ain't a great fan of hypocrisy. I ain't a great fan of people who criticise others for the way they articulate their thoughts and I ain't a great fan of the sarcastic poster of dubious masculinity from Arsenal who talks about empty vessels.

If Liverpool fans think UNITED are not a threat, they are kidding themselves.

They also need to remember that they are up against Pellegrini and Mourinho.

Wenger and Pochettino unlikely to cause damage, but you never know.

Byeeeecoffee1.gif

Would I be right in assuming from the lines following your post that the forum pests couldn't resist carrying on with their witless harping.

clap2.gif

Byeeeecoffee1.gif

until scoucers give a relatively unbiased and balanced view on their team,, I'm here!!!! so probably here for good !!!!, you poor little hard done red necked culture-less bigot . clap2.gif

Think you meant "hard done by" cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif You really are a thicko. Anyway, I can't be arsed communicating with illiterate idiots so stay as long as you like. Blockedcoffee1.gif

Just reading through this threads last 20/30 pages ,something sticks out like a farang in a smoking jacket & brogues in an early morning market in KPPT...Namely the Southerners,they are like vultures hovering over the thread ,waiting for their turn at the table after the Lions have had their feast.The subject is well and truely dead but the vultures still land ,scavenge on the carcass,even when the scraps have gone they keep picking at the bone.

Tomorrows game should be a good one ,hope to see something like our starting XI v Southampton ,but this is only a friendly not like a final v Man U in the USAwink.png

Hello btw!smile.png

You seem confused or biased kurtramsbottom. The subject is NOT well and truly done.

It might be if UNITED finish higher in the Prem though.

Byeeeecoffee1.gif

Would I be right in assuming from the lines following your post that the forum pests couldn't resist carrying on with their witless harping.

clap2.gif

Would I be right in assuming that Liverpool fans don't give a monkey's toss about a Southern shandy of dubious masculinity who supports Arsenal?

Just reading through this threads last 20/30 pages ,something sticks out like a farang in a smoking jacket & brogues in an early morning market in KPPT...Namely the Southerners,they are like vultures hovering over the thread ,waiting for their turn at the table after the Lions have had their feast.The subject is well and truely dead but the vultures still land ,scavenge on the carcass,even when the scraps have gone they keep picking at the bone.

Tomorrows game should be a good one ,hope to see something like our starting XI v Southampton ,but this is only a friendly not like a final v Man U in the USAwink.png

Hello btw!smile.png

You seem confused or biased kurtramsbottom. The subject is NOT well and truly done.

The scum will NOT finish higher than Liverpool.

Byeeeecoffee1.gif

Think you meant "hard done by" cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif You really are a thicko. Anyway, I can't be arsed communicating with illiterate idiots so stay as long as you like. Blockedcoffee1.gif

Better get down to Pattaya and have a nice cup of tea with your Arsenal buddy then.

Hello btw!smile.png

I wouldn't put money on it.

Hello btw!smile.png

I wouldn't put money on it.

What about them finishing above your rent boys?