Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Well. Fact is Brendan isn't having a cheap shot. He's talking a little bit openly to the press who will encourage him to shoot his mouth off.

Brendan's worried about van Gaal and 3-1 in Miami has seeded the doubt in his mind.

Redrus speaks the truth. Van Gaal has done it all over Europe in his first year.

Mourinho knows the score.

post-130171-14082001222327_thumb.jpg

Me thinks no. Brendan was being frank and if anything was giving advice to LGV. We may have lost that game in pre season but I could tell the way Sterling was running Jones and smalling ragged that united would be in trouble this year. Today has proven that.

The best thing about today is all the press who have been creaming over United in pre season will be looking a bit stupid right now. I haven't seen anything to suggest United have improved. The only decent players they have are probably Januzaj who looks like he's just about hit puberty and Lingard.

• Like 1

Yeah. I also heard the United fans singing about Steven Gerrard in their first match of the season under a new manager. So sad.

My favourite was screaming "you scouse <deleted>" at Shelvey who is a cockney, when their own Captain is errrrr Scousecheesy.gif

Well. Fact is Brendan isn't having a cheap shot. He's talking a little bit openly to the press who will encourage him to shoot his mouth off.

Brendan's worried about van Gaal and 3-1 in Miami has seeded the doubt in his mind.

Redrus speaks the truth. Van Gaal has done it all over Europe in his first year.

Mourinho knows the score.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1408200119.249009.jpg

Me thinks no. Brendan was being frank and if anything was giving advice to LGV. We may have lost that game in pre season but I could tell the way Sterling was running Jones and smalling ragged that united would be in trouble this year. Today has proven that.

The best thing about today is all the press who have been creaming over United in pre season will be looking a bit stupid right now. I haven't seen anything to suggest United have improved. The only decent players they have are probably Januzaj who looks like he's just about hit puberty and Lingard.

You may be right mate.

Anyway, I've given up on being generous. Cos if Chelsea don't win the Prem by a few lengths, we will be laughing stock and glue factory.

So. That's the problem being favourite.

Yeah. I also heard the United fans singing about Steven Gerrard in their first match of the season under a new manager. So sad.

My favourite was screaming "you scouse <deleted>" at Shelvey who is a cockney, when their own Captain is errrrr Scousecheesy.gif

You seem to post mate the same way as the @arse play football.

Understandable really. They got nothing else to sing about!

• Like 1

'build a bonfire' is really &lt;deleted&gt; with them now. "put our captain on the top". . .

• Like 1

They are obsessed with us that's why.
Looks like a two way thing to me matey.

you ever been to anfield lad? we don't sing songs about united unless we're playing them.

You do a lot of posting about them on social media when you aren't playing them though.

Don't ya.

What did you all make of Bony today? He comes across as someone who is only going to have an impact if he and the ball are both in the box. Personally I hope he isn't our 1st choice. Ancelotti has said they are not signing anyone else so Falcao either stays at Monaco or maybe comes here? Would love him here.

What did you all make of Bony today? He comes across as someone who is only going to have an impact if he and the ball are both in the box. Personally I hope he isn't our 1st choice. Ancelotti has said they are not signing anyone else so Falcao either stays at Monaco or maybe comes here? Would love him here.

BR wants a short term buy up front so that probably rules out Bony, unless we buy then sell on next year?

Falcao loan still #1 hope (whilst RM save up their euro cents/coerce government into giving them more cash*) so I'm beginning to think it might well be Eto'o for a year.

* delete where appropriate

BR wants a short term buy up front so that probably rules out Bony, unless we buy then sell on next year?

Falcao loan still #1 hope (whilst RM save up their euro cents/coerce government into giving them more cash*) so I'm beginning to think it might well be Eto'o for a year.

* delete where appropriate

To be honest mate i think Falcao is nailed on for Madrid.

Thoughts on Cavani?

^ Madrid can't afford him this time around. Benzema just extended his contract there as well. Ibra went off injured last night so that may scupper any chance of Cavani

peres just needs to inform Bank of Madrid that they will be buying Falcao and will tell them to transfer the loot

^ Madrid can't afford him this time around. Benzema just extended his contract there as well. Ibra went off injured last night so that may scupper any chance of Cavani

peres just needs to inform Bank of Madrid that they will be buying Falcao and will tell them to transfer the loot

Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo, with James, Di Maria, Isco, Modric, Kroos behind them. No room for him this year unless they get rid of Di Maria and Khedira at least

Edited by wilai

Poor effort from Bony. Constantly dispossessed. I expected more from him.

Not seen much of Dzeko have youwink.png

Not seen much of Dzeko have youwink.png

More than I'd like most of the time.thumbsup.gif