Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

And Fagan/Dalglish did sod all as LFC managersthumbsup.gif You are very young I'll wagercheesy.gif

Yeah, basically, the last decent wide player Pool had was Barnes. After Barnes Utd invested in many decent wide players. All Pool did was buy everything bar anything decent. I just hope Liverpool current incumbents baulk this trend.

If you look back at great managers, you'll always remember class wide players eg Clough-Robertson, Fergie-Ronaldo/Giggs/Beckham.

Steve McManaman (and Nani) like thisbiggrin.png

Edited by wilai

But it's a long-long time since McManaman (1999) ie 15 years, and you can only name one. It's an indictment of the the style of play Liverpool pursue. Like I said let's hope and in the absence of Suarez, the team plays with some style and much needed width to get the goals so needed to succeed.

Do y'all really think Rodgers can turn water into wine with Balotelli ? Where so many other managers have struggled to do so ? Talented he is, yes, but an absolute nutter.

nah, more like a petulant teenager. have to admit to smiling at some, not all, but some, of his antics, like the fireworks,, classic.

But it's a long-long time since McManaman (1999) ie 15 years, and you can only name one. It's an indictment of the the style of play Liverpool pursue. Like I said let's hope and in the absence of Suarez, the team plays with some style and much needed width to get the goals so needed to succeed.

Take ye wee toy fishing rod and stick it up ye hoop.

• Like 2

italian media is reporting 22m euros. hahahahaha. can't believe this one. bloody hell.

laugh.png this is mad!

Surely not ??

If and and its an 'if' this lad can be managed and learns to press, work hard and play in Rodgers system then there might be a proper player in there - with goals.

• Like 1

[quote name="kurtramsbottom" post="8277794" timestamp="1408615661"

Please....do not drop this forum into mediocrity.

You clearly do not understand what I'm saying, that without Suarez, the team will have to play like one. I would anticipate Pool need some much needed width ala with decent FBs for once and two decent wide players ahead. I'm not saying they haven't but time will tell. Thus could be a turning point for LPool and Rodgers.

Merely an example to prove how much s.h.i.t.e you come out with (the last decent wide player Pool had was Barnes.)coffee1.gif

Oh, and when did we buy 'ala'. Sure you ain't Rijit in disguise? biggrin.png

Edited by wilai

You clearly do not understand what I'm saying, that without Suarez, the team will have to play like one. I would anticipate Pool need some much needed width ala with decent FBs for once and two decent wide players ahead. I'm not saying they haven't but time will tell. Thus could be a turning point for LPool and Rodgers.

Mediocre would actually be a vast improvement to the rubbish you are postingbah.gif

Give over lad .

italian media is reporting 22m euros. hahahahaha. can't believe this one. bloody hell.

laugh.png this is mad!

Surely not ??

If and and its an 'if' this lad can be managed and learns to press, work hard and play in Rodgers system then there might be a proper player in there - with goals.

forgetting all the media bullshit that seems to surround him, he's a quality signing at 'reasonable' money and at 24 time to improve, maybe needs a touch of tuf luv?, if that's so I'm sure Brenda will be able to sort that out.

Too be honest lad. I can't be bothered much with your dated ideas about how football should be effectively played. Suffice to say that today's game is based around pace, movement and adaptability.....not legging it down the wing and humping crosses in to a 6'4" lamp post in the middle. (unless of course you are Sam Allardycio). Get back

Markovic/Sterling will not be doing this any time in the near future I promise you....Satisfied? Now take your Robertson/Withe (a near neighbour of mine) dreams and shove them where the sun don't shine.wai2.gif

Edited by wilai

Our record without Suarez last season was actually decent. Obviously the team is stronger with him but the point is Rogers is tying to make the team stronger overall.

Balotelli will be a great addition to the team.

• Like 1

Our record without Suarez last season was actually decent. Obviously the team is stronger with him but the point is Rogers is tying to make the team stronger overall.

Balotelli will be a great addition to the team.

• Like 1

I never mentioned a system like what you're suggesting but to have players that give width, not the traditional through the middle approach chess type football with quick passing, which has been the norm for LPool in recent years