Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

that photo is awesome by the way. hahaha. i'm just laughing about this. it's the only sane response.

You have three days to remain sane mate. If this goes thru', Monday onwards will be wild. Can't wait! biggrin.png

On the other hand, we still have Pish Flaps rabbitting on about Mourinho and Pellegrini on our thread?coffee1.gif

Edited by wilai

Well, fact is 'love him or hate him Mourinho' is likely to cause some grief this season.

Fair chance Brendan will too.

Not sure what Pellegrini's going to do. But I wouldn't put money on it tbth.

can we introduce some kind of godwin's law on here about you mentioning mourinho? honestly mate, for <deleted>'s sake.

"you'll completely misunderstanding" ????

Make you right son....now back to room 101. May let you return when you buy an 'O' Level in English Language. Khao San Road is probably your best betbiggrin.png

nah, to it, you're far too much fun for room 101. You can stay. Just stop making crass comments about bleeding wingers and accept that LFC will use the diamond/4-3-3/inverted wide players with overlapping full backs...errr just like last year biggrin.png

shit...only two deletions! memo to self. Must try harder!

edit 2. Now deletions have been deletedfacepalm.gif Site is going crazy, Mario must have arrived at JLAbiggrin.png

Edited by wilai

Well, fact is 'love him or hate him Mourinho' is likely to cause some grief this season.

can we introduce some kind of godwin's law on here about you mentioning mourinho? honestly mate, for <deleted>'s sake.

Don't misunderstand me StevieH.

If Balotelli joins Brendan, it will work. Mourinho is just a pawn like the rest of us.

If Balotelli joins Brendan, it will work. Mourinho is just a pawn like the rest of us.

are you on some kind of SEO contract?

Negotiating on Insigne! Lad wants the move apparently. Carlsberg don't do transfer windows, but if they did........smile.png

Mario on flight tomorrow (as long as he doesn't crash the bloody thing). Doubt medical/formalities will be completed in time for Monday night as deadline is midday. Shamesad.png

Edited by wilai

No. I just like football.

See you in the Championes League Final with a bit of luck.

Negotiating on Insigne! Lad wants the move apparently. Carlsberg don't do transfer windows, but if they did........smile.png

Mario on flight tomorrow (as long as he doesn't crash the bloody thing). Doubt medical/formalities will be completed in time for Monday night as deadline is midday. Shamesad.png

where's that come from mate? insigne?

No. I just like football.

See you in the Championes League Final with a bit of luck.

congratulations on not mentioning him. baby steps now. and yeah, that'd be fun.

• Like 1

Just coming out on twatter Stevie, but given Rafa's interest in Danny and Lucas, it may have legs. Probably premature ejaculation on my part but I love the guy. Brilliant player and will suit our style perfectly.

Just coming out on twatter Stevie, but given Rafa's interest in Danny and Lucas, it may have legs. Probably premature ejaculation on my part but I love the guy. Brilliant player and will suit our style perfectly.

not seen enough of him man, he's an out and out striker or adaptable forward? but it wouldn't surprise me if we got balotelli plus one more - particularly if we do or can ship borini out. and yeah, lucas could be a makeweight i guess and agger now knows he's not needed.

I'm wondering who's the more unbalanced, Suarez or Balotelli. Hang on, I'm thinking, ermm... Balotelli by a country mile.

It's going to be an interesting season and most likely not for the football.

oh i don't know. one of them bites people and gets banned for a quarter of a season, the other drives around in his bentley lobbing twenty quid notes out and saves local schoolkids from bullies. i'm loving this already. he's going to be great, great fun.

not seen enough of him man, he's an out and out striker or adaptable forward? but it wouldn't surprise me if we got balotelli plus one more - particularly if we do or can ship borini out. and yeah, lucas could be a makeweight i guess and agger now knows he's not needed.

Adaptable forward mate. Most times have seen him playing on the right and cutting inside but I have seen him play on the left. Was Italy's best player in the < 21Euros and I think almost made this years WC squad. If I had to compare, would say somewhere between Sterling and Markovic. Like I say, would fit in perfectly with BR's philosophy (not Somtammes thoughfacepalm.gif )

• Like 1

I'm wondering who's the more unbalanced, Suarez or Balotelli. Hang on, I'm thinking, ermm... Balotelli by a country mile.

oh i don't know. one of them bites people and gets banned for a quarter of a season, the other drives around in his bentley lobbing twenty quid notes out and saves local schoolkids from bullies. i'm loving this already. he's going to be great, great fun.

Like I said, Stevie, not absolutely certain it's going to be about the football. Great fun, I'll agree, but is he going to hurt the opposition? Time will tell.

Like I said, Stevie, not absolutely certain it's going to be about the football. Great fun, I'll agree, but is he going to hurt the opposition? Time will tell.

oh aye, sure. but he's got all the attributes and is still dead young. can see the parallels with sturridge to be honest. it's not going to be boring.

He's a wind up merchant. It's hardly breaking news.

I don't think he's bright enough to knowingly wind anyone up!attachicon.gifmario bib.jpg

i think he is. i think he's among the smartest 24 year old footballers you can imagine. and has already put up with more <deleted> than you or i can imagine.

I'm not talking about his footballing ability...No doubt he has a smart agent. He is still a dick,full to the hilt crazy ,what the flick is he gonna do next moments...Saying that I welcome him ,it's like christmas & ye don't know what ye gonna unwrap .

I don't think he's bright enough to knowingly wind anyone up!attachicon.gifmario bib.jpg

i think he is. i think he's among the smartest 24 year old footballers you can imagine. and has already put up with more <deleted> than you or i can imagine.

I'm not talking about his footballing ability...No doubt he has a smart agent. He is still a dick,full to the hilt crazy ,what the flick is he gonna do next moments...Saying that I welcome him ,it's like christmas & ye don't know what ye gonna unwrap .

the stuff he's been through man, racist abuse from his own countrymen when he was 19 playing for italy, i'm not surprised he's a bit &lt;deleted&gt; up. but he's only 24. and i reckon at liverpool he's going to get so much unconditional love that we could have something fantastic on our hands. and i love weird, mad, mental footballers anyway. many of the best ones are barking. so this will be fun to watch.

• Like 2

the stuff he's been through man, racist abuse from his own countrymen when he was 19 playing for italy, i'm not surprised he's a bit <deleted> up. but he's only 24. and i reckon at liverpool he's going to get so much unconditional love that we could have something fantastic on our hands. and i love weird, mad, mental footballers anyway. many of the best ones are barking. so this will be fun to watch.

Agree. Like I posted about 3hours ago.

But you don't like generosity from a chav, especially a Mourinho supporting chav.

So, me draws me conclusions.

the stuff he's been through man, racist abuse from his own countrymen when he was 19 playing for italy, i'm not surprised he's a bit <deleted> up. but he's only 24. and i reckon at liverpool he's going to get so much unconditional love that we could have something fantastic on our hands. and i love weird, mad, mental footballers anyway. many of the best ones are barking. so this will be fun to watch.

Forgot about the racist stuff .Agree with you .Fasten our seatbelts and enjoy the ride...fck this is exciting!!!

• Like 1

he aint barking,the bollacks press say he is, but get it in perspective he's was a 20 ish year old African kid with loads of money alone in a strange land with 2 much time on his hands ..I dont know if many of u have had much 2 do with young Africans, but they aint crazy, but do seem to have a weird sense of logic, so things can go wrong and often do, with mainly variable yet often comic consequences, but generally are good lads and always up for a larf even if it's on them. saying that they are prone to violently explosive sense of humor failures and are often overly competitive. Going back in the day I remember on a board, think man city early doors having a 'debate' about Botticelli, lots were saying cant c it and a waste of space,as i said then he's aint, he's a class act, top draw at making and using space in the box, great 1st touch,cucumber cool under pressure and can finish. not so sure he ' ll be big into Brenda's 'pressing game', but with a bit of luv, tuf and gentle he's your 2 nd 20 ish goal season striker for sure.

Edited by rijit

he aint barking,the bollacks press say he is, but get it in perspective he's was a 20 ish year old African kid with loads of money in a strange land ..I dont know if many of u have had much 2 do with young Africans, but they aint crazy, but do seem to have a weird sense of logic, so things can go wrong and often do, with mainly variable yet often comic consequences, but generally are good lads and always up for a larf even if it's on them. saying that they are prone to sense of humor failures and are sometimes overly competitive. Going back in the day I remember on a board, think man city early doors having a 'debate' about Botticelli, lots were saying cant c it and a waste of space,as i said then he's aint, he's a class act, top draw at making and using space in the box, great 1st touch,cucumber cool under pressure and can finish. not so sure he ' ll be big into Brenda's 'pressing game', but with a bit of luv, tuf and gentle he's your 2 nd 20 ish goal season striker for sure.

Ask Mourinho. Won the CL with him at Inter.