Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

3 things I really enjoyed about that match;

We seem to have more control of the game and professionalism (if you can call it that) than we did last season. Going for broke was exciting but it was our undoing. I guess Rodgers has more talent to work with this season.

Seeing Can and Markovic come off the bench made me smile. For the first time in a while it didn't feel like we were bringing on less talent, but potentially greater talent. Exciting new players.

Keeping a clean sheet away from home.

Moreno's talent and of course run

Sterling's actually got better than last season

Can is going to be a steal at 10M

Who knows how good Markovic is going to be

Balotelli actually running around the park for the team

Lallana has not even played yet.

Yeah totally agree Bob especially about the 'game management' side of our game, especially today.

All positives right now, lets hope for another good run in the league.

I can't bloody wait for the Champions League !

• Like 2

Well done you scousers. You out foxed us and out played us. You were the better team and I have no doubt will finish top 3 along with Citeh and the chavs.

C O Y S

Citeh and the Gooners surely. Chavs 4th (maybe)

Is that comment based on critical objective appraisal...or prejudice?

With RESPECT. Hahaha.

Well done you scousers. You out foxed us and out played us. You were the better team and I have no doubt will finish top 3 along with Citeh and the chavs.

C O Y S

With RESPECT. Hahaha.

Lend me the big red button guys....I will do it lol......

• Like 1

C O Y S

With RESPECT. Hahaha.

Nounce cocker. It comes with maturity and age (and football knowledge) Be patient. You may get lucky although I doubt it.

• Like 1

C O Y S

With RESPECT. Hahaha.

Nounce cocker. It comes with maturity and age (and football knowledge) Be patient. You may get lucky although I doubt it.

Help!!! The poster has confused maturity with senility!!

• Like 1

Agree with Bangrak, many positives to take from today. Henderson is perfect foil for Gerrard, with younger legs and with strength to burn. But would prefer to see the guile and creativity of Coutinho in the midfield, he was missing today, presumably through injury? So yes, there is strength in depth

Balotelli strikes me with his potential work ethic as kind of Ian Rush up front and will potentially I think add to defensive make up of this team. It might be interesting to note how many clean sheets occur with him playing?

Thought Liverpool were excellent this evening, although Spuds were very poor.

i thought we were alright. we can play lots better than that.

You did the job in an efficient manner. Its a good sign. Spuds though were crap.

• Like 1

What about this defense lads. I know Sakho has not had much playing time pre-season but there were a couple of occasions today where this make shift partnership was nervy and a could been made to pay if Spurs capitalised.

I think we still need another quality left sided CB.

What about this defense lads. I know Sakho has not had much playing time pre-season but there were a couple of occasions today where this make shift partnership was nervy and a could been made to pay if Spurs capitalised.

it's a weird one mate. that was a back four today that have never played together. moreno and manquillo's second match, lovren's third, sakho's what, 20th? no continuity, no old heads, but it just about worked. there were nerves but we go a clean sheet and managed adebayor pretty well. lovren's spent his career on the left of a CB pair but if he can adapt properly to the right then we might have a four here. thought sakho played well tbh.

• Like 1

it's a weird one mate. that was a back four today that have never played together. moreno and manquillo's second match, lovren's third, sakho's what, 20th? no continuity, no old heads, but it just about worked. there were nerves but we go a clean sheet and managed adebayor pretty well. lovren's spent his career on the left of a CB pair but if he can adapt properly to the right then we might have a four here. thought sakho played well tbh.

Yeah need to let them bed in. I'm just worried that another CB gets injured and we only have Kolo and Coates(if he still is here). Was glad to see Sakho playing today. Loving Moreno and Manquillo, we've been screaming out wide backs like that

Edited by BangrakBob

Yeah need to let them bed in. I'm just worried that another CB gets injured and we only have Kolo and Coates(if he still is here). Was glad to see Sakho playing today. Loving Moreno and Manquillo, we've been screaming out wide backs like that

moreno and manquillo look great man. quick, can play, defend and attack. brendan's definitely got his eye in.

and i reckon there's a massive player in sakho. if we can make this work, convert lovren to the right, then they could be a hell of a pair. we'll see.

gutted it's an int'l break next weekend by the way.

C O Y S

With RESPECT. Hahaha.

Reckon Wenger might need a bit more than luck to get out of the 4th rut.

C O Y S

With RESPECT. Hahaha.

Help!!! The poster has confused maturity with senility!!

Yeh. Good point. I always thought carmine was a woman til the small female dog from City put me straight.

3 things I really enjoyed about that match;

We seem to have more control of the game and professionalism (if you can call it that) than we did last season. Going for broke was exciting but it was our undoing. I guess Rodgers has more talent to work with this season.

Seeing Can and Markovic come off the bench made me smile. For the first time in a while it didn't feel like we were bringing on less talent, but potentially greater talent. Exciting new players.

Keeping a clean sheet away from home.

Moreno's talent and of course run

Sterling's actually got better than last season

Can is going to be a steal at 10M

Who knows how good Markovic is going to be

Balotelli actually running around the park for the team

Lallana has not even played yet.

And you have the same manager as last season. Rodgers is one very impressive fellow.

Charming.

Hey MJI. You seem very familiar with senility. Can we help?

I've typed this quick so you don't forget

Seeing as you can't copy three letters correctly, it's mjj, not mji. I think it is safe to assume you are, somewhat lacking in the grey matter. This will also explain your delusional post prior.

With RESPECT. Hahaha.

Lend me the big red button guys....I will do it lol......

Here you go Smokes !attachicon.gifimages.jpg

"Leaps from a twenty floor building".........

Chance of me landing on Chicog's or Carmine's head are remote though.

Title race between Liverpool and Chelsea imho.

I can see City slipping.

Balancing Prem and Championes League tricky.

Ask Mourinho.

Feeling Lucky Khmer Rovers.

Impressive stuff from Liverpool last night. I wasn't too hopeful of getting much out of the game but i was very surprised at how good you were.

Moreno should settle down quickly after that game and Lovren is every bit the player i wanted us to sign.

Lasting thoughts leave me wondering just how good Sterling is going to be if he keeps his feet on the ground and avoids serious injury....

Bit disappointed that Younis Kaboul clearly decided he was going to play for you last night. We could have done with ten men!

• Like 2

Impressive stuff from Liverpool last night. I wasn't too hopeful of getting much out of the game but i was very surprised at how good you were.

Moreno should settle down quickly after that game and Lovren is every bit the player i wanted us to sign.

Lasting thoughts leave me wondering just how good Sterling is going to be if he keeps his feet on the ground and avoids serious injury....

Bit disappointed that Younis Kaboul clearly decided he was going to play for you last night. We could have done with ten men!

Why were you surprised at how good Liverpool would be?

It's not rocket science.

Better stick to carpentry mate, cos piano tuning doesn't seem to be your forte.

Imbecile is an Italian footballer btw. Highly mobile.

Edited by P45Mustang