Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Sending our players to play with England is apparently like sending them back to the Dark Ages of football.

Sturridge is always getting injured with them because they have no clue what they're doing.

Rodgers basically said as much when he met the press but I wish he had said it even stronger.

It's ridiculous that the club who pays the wages suffers because of the idiocy of the national team setup.

So does the FA pay when they <deleted> up like this these days or what?

• Like 1

One Night in Istanbul Premiered last night!smile.png

BxKs9zCIQAAHB1G.jpg

this looks bleeding awful man. if the best soundbite for the poster you can come up with is from 'zoo' magazine then you're reaching. i'm pretty sure i'll never watch this.

What? And miss Robbie Fowler's acting debut?

I think I would watch it after a night out while trying to go to sleep in my hotel room. Seems perfect for a situation like that.

Sending our players to play with England is apparently like sending them back to the Dark Ages of football.

Sturridge is always getting injured with them because they have no clue what they're doing.

Rodgers basically said as much when he met the press but I wish he had said it even stronger.

It's ridiculous that the club who pays the wages suffers because of the idiocy of the national team setup.

So does the FA pay when they <deleted> up like this these days or what?

They will do....but there is an awful lot of small print/get out clauses. 28 days injured is one I think, so three weeks means the club pays the wages!sad.png

"Sturridge has been ruled out for three weeks because he suffered a thigh strain on international duty. It has emerged the 25-year-old expressed misgivings about participating in an intensive training session on the day he suffered the injury." Telegraph.

"Asked if the England team were made aware of Sturridge’s particular training programme, Rodgers said: “Absolutely"

You really couldn't make this shit up!

Edited by wilai

"Sturridge has been ruled out for three weeks because he suffered a thigh strain on international duty. It has emerged the 25-year-old expressed misgivings about participating in an intensive training session on the day he suffered the injury." Telegraph.

"Asked if the England team were made aware of Sturridge’s particular training programme, Rodgers said: “Absolutely"

You really couldn't make this shit up!

Would Sturridge not say anything like...."I'm not supposed to train today"

This really winds me up.

Can is out for 6 weeks, after receiving a knock with ze German U21's.....they were 6 nil up in the stupideth minute

Curious as to how we will line up now.

Thinking 4-3-3 best option, Ballotelli will need support and I think having Lallana and Sterling on the wings would be a nice attacking trio

know what? it's still weird predicting our team and typing 'balotelli'.

gerrard, henderson, allen, lallana, sterling, balotelli. yeah that felt weird. got big hopes for lallana though.

• Like 1

Thinking 4-3-3 best option, Ballotelli will need support and I think having Lallana and Sterling on the wings would be a nice attacking trio

Bob apart from Sturridge todays team is very nearly our strongest possible :- Formation : 4-3-3 G/K Mingo Back 4 Manquillo Sakho Lovren Moreno . Midfield Stevie Hendo Llallana Attack Sterling Balotelli Markovic . But cannot say the same for bench which will probably have Lucas, Allen, Coutinho who are so very weak .

Looks like we have another young gem of a striker name Shey Ojo only 17 , one assist & scored twice in last nights u 21`s 4-0 win against the Hammers at Upton Park . Sterling . Ibe & now Ojo these 3 are going to be super stars if they follow Brendans advice . Also Samed Yesil looked very sharp .

Bob apart from Sturridge todays team is very nearly our strongest possible :- Formation : 4-3-3 G/K Mingo Back 4 Manquillo Sakho Lovren Moreno . Midfield Stevie Hendo Llallana Attack Sterling Balotelli Markovic . But cannot say the same for bench which will probably have Lucas, Allen, Coutinho who are so very weak .

Hopefully Markovic is in there somewhere too.

I think we will miss Can more than people realise. When he came on against Spurs I was super impressed, I'm really looking forward to seeing him evolving as a starting central beast.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Looks like we have another young gem of a striker name Shey Ojo only 17 , one assist & scored twice in last nights u 21`s 4-0 win against the Hammers at Upton Park . Sterling . Ibe & now Ojo these 3 are going to be super stars if they follow Brendans advice . Also Samed Yesil looked very sharp .

He is something else that kid, watched him against United a few weeks back

Rumours that Sterling will be rested todaysad.png

benched perhaps. don't think we'd leave him out altogether.

allen's doubtful as well, knee knock.

A chance to see Markovic turn it on down the left again, somtam will be happy thumbsup.gif

Edited by BangrakBob

know what? it's still weird predicting our team and typing 'balotelli'.

gerrard, henderson, allen, lallana, sterling, balotelli. yeah that felt weird. got big hopes for lallana though.

haha yeah the name does not seem to fit yet, and seeing him in our Red shirt still seems a bit strange.

Debut goals today