Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Away kit:......#LFC 15/16 away kit. White with red collar, red stripe across sleeves. NB + SC + Liverbird all in red. Simple white/red white.

3rd kit:......#LFC 15/16 3rd kit. Dark grey polo with thin red & white lines on the collar, and red piping at the sleeves. Hori grey stripes across body.

ps....Don't ask me what Hori grey meanssad.png

B0GBUScCYAE9wkC.jpg

I think they just forgot the d on the end of hori.

Just read the gut-wrenching news that Sturridge will be out for possibly another month . That will be 3 mths for what Rodgers said was quote a `little niggle` .

Paper reports say its the calf muscle which can be a difficult one.

Sturridge had requested a light training session 48 hours after England’s friendly against Norway, in keeping with his usual routine at Liverpool, but was made to take part in full training by Hodgson and pulled up injured during the session.

Obviously his usual routine at the dippers doesn't work either whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Wonder if we'll see Stevie playing further up the pitch now?

Is Allen back fit?

I was made up with Stevie`s little cameo vs WBA his link up with Balotelli was good . It would also be good to see Emre Can given a run in the holding role . But cannot say I am looking forward to the Real game .

Real bummer that. Sturridge seems fundamental to you guys getting quickly back into contention. Injuries have such a big impact on success these days.

it's been compounded by the fact that our form has been stuttering anyway, we're clearly still missing suarez enormously and balotelli hasn't exactly hit the ground running. hugely frustrating start to the season.

This is bullshit....can we not recall Origi in January?

we're looking into it apparently.

by the time sturridge is back fit suarez will have played more bloody matches than him this season even with his ban.

Trying to do a bit or research on it and from what i've read i don't think we have anything contractually binding that would force Lille to release him early and Lille aren't interested in letting him go.

This is bullshit....can we not recall Origi in January?

we're looking into it apparently.

by the time sturridge is back fit suarez will have played more bloody matches than him this season even with his ban.

Trying to do a bit or research on it and from what i've read i don't think we have anything contractually binding that would force Lille to release him early and Lille aren't interested in letting him go.

The way I see it the only way we can get him in January is by paying Lille to let him go , but the way he is playing for them this will cost big bucks .

• Like 1

We shouldn't have found ourselves in this position, crying out for a 19 year old to return (if you can say that) to the club.

Put it all down as your managers fault he has spent 120 million quid on average players and did not replace Suarez.

We shouldn't have found ourselves in this position, crying out for a 19 year old to return (if you can say that) to the club.

Put it all down as your managers fault he has spent 120 million quid on average players and did not replace Suarez.

Who could have possibly "replaced" the mighty Suarez?

The only thing at this moment in time that Brendan has got wrong in the striker position was dealing the the Borini saga.

I just can't see the lad having a future at the club, hope he proves me wrong though.

• Like 1

The only thing at this moment in time that Brendan has got wrong in the striker position was dealing the the Borini saga.

I just can't see the lad having a future at the club, hope he proves me wrong though.

So why are you concerned about losing Sturridge when Balo plays up front ?

Because I'm a fan and that's what we do when you lose your best striker. Edited by longstebe

Put it all down as your managers fault he has spent 120 million quid on average players and did not replace SuarezW

With the success we had last season with probably the quickest movement up front in the premiership , why in gods name did Rodgers sign Lambert ,that for me was a huge backward step .It makes me cringe to see him & Borini on the bench .

• Like 1

Put it all down as your managers fault he has spent 120 million quid on average players and did not replace SuarezW

With the success we had last season with probably the quickest movement up front in the premiership , why in gods name did Rodgers sign Lambert ,that for me was a huge backward step .It makes me cringe to see him & Borini on the bench .

With this starting line-up let's hope we don't need them.

Liverpool starting XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Enrique, Gerrard, Can, Sterling, Henderson, Lallana, Balotelli.

Liverpool starting XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Enrique, Gerrard, Can, Sterling, Henderson, Lallana, Balotelli.

OK Bob just settling down , like the looks of this side only Sturridge missing , this would then be our strongest possible 11 . Lucas not even on the bench , now what position will capt , fantastic play , will he start at `10` or will Brendan rotate the diamond . The Changs are nice & cold , great kick off time . Bring it on .

• Like 1

OK Bob just settling down , like the looks of this side only Sturridge missing , this would then be our strongest possible 11 . Lucas not even on the bench , now what position will capt , fantastic play , will he start at `10` or will Brendan rotate the diamond . The Changs are nice & cold , great kick off time . Bring it on .

is this really your strongest 11 ?, you look dreadful and should be at least 2 down.

nah ,now it's, 'we've loaned our best striker out'cheesy.gif